Giani @ Gurdwara Singh Sabha In Southall

Guest Sukhsimran Kaur

Guest Sukhsimran Kaur

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh

Sangat Ji, I'm a regular attender 2 the Gurdwara Sahib, Singh Sabha southall, (the new Gurdwara). I enjoy going to the Gurdwara alot and love to sit there for @ least an hour and find peace, however for the past couple of days I'm not really being able to pay attention 2 my meditation @ the Gurdwara because ther is this new Gyani, he's been in the Gurdwara for a couple of months now, quite young, and I dont like the way he acts, I'm finding it uncomfortable now. I dont know what to do, because at first I thought its just be being stupid, he has a limp and thought he cant be one of "those" people who are Guru Ji's on one side but doing something else on the other. So I didnt want to hurt him either, before he thought that im sympathising because of his limp.

I dont like the way he gives out Guru Ji's Parshaad to any young Bibyaan and I dont like the way he stares either. And on previous occasions he has asked this girl to ask me my mobile number. I seriously dont know what to do.

please HELP Sangat Ji !

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not again, these so called gyanis put a shame to Sikhi. This topikz arisen so many times but have you told your parents how you feel about it Penji?

I dont like the way he gives out Guru Ji's Parshaad to any young Bibyaan and I dont like the way he stares either. And on previous occasions he has asked this girl to ask me my mobile number. I seriously dont know what to do.

please HELP Sangat Ji !

WHAT!!!! Report him at once!!!!! Also, you should get some singhs to talk it over with this "gyaini" and find out if he is really a predator in sheep's clothing! If he is, he should be thrown out of the gurdwara and never have the title of "gyani" attached to his name ever again!

Guest Gupt Sengh

Ok everyone chill. Bhenji you seem concerned so talk to elder gursikh maybe Bhai Balbir Singh Jee from southall. There are other chardikala Singhnee to who come with dastars they are understanding I dont wanta mention there name u can talk to them. maybe go to the monthly youth keertan and have a word with the youth sevadars maybe they can help talk to elder gursikhs.

Guest Guest

I have been told how corrupt the commitee is who run this Gurdwara as well as nearby "Park Avenue" so I don't think informing the committee would do a thing. Your best bet is to find some Naujawan Singhs to physically deal with the perverted Gyani.

OMG YEH

I KNOW WHO HE IS!!!!!!!

HE DESTROYED A GIRL's LIFE DOWN MY AREA ALREDY

NOW HES CHILLING IN SOUTHALL?!?!?! :D

Forget about reporting... *EDITED*!!!!

OH MA DAYZZZ DAS 2 RONG MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... Penji dont make the same mistake as my mate did..

Be strong. Tell someone as soon as poss. Expose him! Seriously.. my mate dint do that and now people sayt that the Giani was good and the girl was the bad one... :D

Tell ur rents 1st.. and if the committee are safe tell em too..

I got his number if anyone wana prank lol

Ps: Funily enough.. the last gurdwra he got chucked out from was also called singh sabha!

... Penji dont make the same mistake as my mate did..

Be strong. Tell someone as soon as poss. Expose him! Seriously.. my mate dint do that and now people sayt that the Giani was good and the girl was the bad one... :D

Tell ur rents 1st.. and if the committee are safe tell em too..

I got his number if anyone wana prank lol

Ps: Funily enough.. the last gurdwra he got chucked out from was also called singh sabha!

loooollllllll LOL.gif

post his number quick!