Todays Hukamnama

naam_jap

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH !! :)

SORATH, FIFTH MEHL:

In Gods Sanctuary, all fears depart, suffering disappears, and peace is obtained. When the Supreme Lord God and Master becomes merciful, we meditate on the Perfect True Guru. || 1 || O Dear God, You are my Lord Master and Great Giver. By Your Mercy, O God, Merciful to the meek, imbue me with Your Love, that I might sing Your Glorious Praises. || Pause || The True Guru has implanted the treasure of the Naam within me, and all my anxieties have been dispelled. By His Mercy, He has made me His own, and the imperishable Lord has come to dwell within my mind. || 2 || No misfortune afflicts one who is protected by the True Guru. The Lotus Feet of God come to abide within his heart, and he savors the sublime essence of the Lords Ambrosial Nectar. || 3 || So, as a servant, serve your God, who fulfills your minds desires. Slave Nanak is a sacrifice to the Perfect Lord, who has protected and preserved his honor. || 4 || 14 || 25 ||

Wednesday, 5th Saawan (Samvat 537 Nanakshahi) (ang: 615)

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH !! :doh:

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JAITSREE, FIFTH MEHL, VAAR WITH SHALOKS:

ONE UNIVERSAL CREATOR GOD. BY THE GRACE OF THE TRUE GURU: SHALOK:

In the beginning, He was pervading; in the middle, He is pervading; in the end, He will be pervading. He is the Transcendent Lord. The Saints remember in meditation the all-pervading Lord God. O Nanak, He is the Destroyer of sins, the Lord of the universe. || 1 || See, hear, speak and implant the True Lord within your mind. He is all-pervading, permeating everywhere; O Nanak, be absorbed in the Lords Love. || 2 || PAUREE: Sing the Praise of the One, the Immaculate Lord; He is contained within all. The Cause of causes, the Almighty Lord God; whatever He wills, comes to pass. In an instant, He establishes and disestablishes; without Him, there is no other. He pervades the continents, solar systems, nether worlds, islands and all worlds. He alone understands, whom the Lord Himself instructs; he alone is a pure and unstained being. || 1 ||

Thursday, 6th Saawan (Samvat 537 Nanakshahi) (ang: 705)

RAAG SORATH, THE WORD OF DEVOTEE RAVI DAAS JEE:

ONE UNIVERSAL CREATOR GOD. BY THE GRACE OF THE TRUE GURU:

When I am in my ego, then You are not with me. Now that You are with me, there is no egotism within me. The wind may raise up huge waves in the vast ocean, but they are just water in water. || 1 || O Lord, what can I say about such an illusion? Things are not as they seem. || 1 || Pause || It is like the king, who falls asleep upon his throne, and dreams that he is a beggar. His kingdom is intact, but separated from it, he suffers in sorrow. Such is my own condition. || 2 || Like the story of the rope mistaken for a snake, the mystery has now been explained to me. Like the many bracelets, which I mistakenly thought were gold; now, I do not say what I said then. || 3 || The One Lord is pervading the many forms; He enjoys Himself in all hearts. Says Ravi Daas, the Lord is nearer than our own hands and feet. Whatever will be, will be. || 4 || 1 ||

Friday, 7th Saawan (Samvat 537 Nanakshahi) (ANG: 657)

DHANAASAREE, FOURTH MEHL:

I am blind, totally blind, entangled in corruption and poison. How can I walk on the Gurus Path? If the True Guru, the Giver of peace, shows His kindness, He attaches us to the hem of His robe. || 1 || O Sikhs of the Guru, O friends, walk on the Gurus Path. Whatever the Guru says, accept that as good; the sermon of the Lord, Har, Har, is unique and wonderful. || 1 || Pause || O Saints of the Lord, O Siblings of Destiny, listen: serve the Guru, quickly now! Let your service to the True Guru be your supplies on the Lords Path; pack them up, and dont think of today or tomorrow. || 2 || O Saints of the Lord, chant the chant of the Lords Name; the Lords Saints walk with the Lord. Those who meditate on the Lord, become the Lord; the playful, wondrous Lord meets them. || 3 || To chant the chant of the Lords Name, Har, Har, is the longing I long for; have Mercy upon me, O Lord of the world-forest. O Lord, unite servant Nanak with the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy; make me the dust of the feet of the Holy. || 4 || 4 ||

Saturday, 8th Saawan (Samvat 537 Nanakshahi) (ANG: 667)

[ONE UNIVERSAL CREATOR GOD. BY THE GRACE OF THE TRUE GURU:

O my Lord and Master, You are unattached; You have so many hand-maidens like me, Lord. You are the ocean, the source of jewels; I do not know Your value, Lord. I do not know Your value; You are the wisest of all; please show Mercy unto me, O Lord. Show Your Mercy, and bless me with such understanding, that I may meditate on You, twenty-four hours a day. O soul, dont be so arrogant become the dust of all, and you shall be saved. Nanaks Lord is the Master of all; He has so many hand-maidens like me. || 1 || Your depth is profound and utterly unfathomable; You are my Husband Lord, and I am Your bride. You are the greatest of the great, exalted and lofty on high; I am infinitesimally small. I am nothing; You are the One and only. You Yourself are All-knowing. With just a momentary Glance of Your Grace, God, I live; I enjoy all pleasures and delights. I seek the Sanctuary of Your Feet; I am the slave of Your slaves. My mind has blossomed forth, and my body is rejuvenated. O Nanak, the Lord and Master is contained amongst all; He does just as He pleases. || 2 || I take pride in You; You are my only Strength, Lord. You are my understanding, intellect and knowledge. I know only what You cause me to know, Lord. He alone knows, and he alone understands, upon whom the Creator Lord bestows His Grace. The self-willed manmukh wanders along many paths, and is trapped in the net of Maya. She alone is virtuous, who is pleasing to her Lord and Master. You are Nanaks only pride, Lord. || 3 || I am a sacrifice, devoted and dedicated to You; You are my sheltering mountain, Lord. I am a sacrifice, thousands, hundreds of thousands of times, to the Lord. He has torn away the veil of doubt; darkness has been eliminated, and I have renounced corruption and sin. My mind is reconciled with my Lord and Master. I have become pleasing to my Dear God, and I have become carefree. My life is fulfilled and approved. I have become invaluable, of tremendous weight and value. The Door, and the Path of liberation are open to me now. Says Nanak, I am fearless; God has become my Shelter and Shield. || 4 || 1 || 4 ||

Sunday, 9th Saawan (Samvat 537 Nanakshahi) (ANG: 779)

SHALOK, FIFTH MEHL:

I am attached to the right place; the Uniter has united me. O Nanak, there are hundreds and thousands of waves, but my Husband Lord does not let me drown. || 1 || FIFTH MEHL: In the dreadful wilderness, I have found the one and only companion; the Name of the Lord is the Destroyer of distress. I am a sacrifice, a sacrifice to the Beloved Saints, O Nanak; through them, my affairs have been brought to fulfillment. || 2 || PAUREE: All treasures are obtained, when we are attuned to Your Love. One does not have to suffer regret and repentance, when he meditates on You. No one can equal Your humble servant, who has Your Support. Waaho! Waaho! How wonderful is the Perfect Guru! Cherishing Him in my mind, I obtain peace. The treasure of the Lords Praise comes from the Guru; by His Mercy, it is obtained. When the True Guru bestows His Glance of Grace, one does not wander any more. The Merciful Lord preserves him He makes him His own slave.Listening, hearing the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, Har, Har, I live. || 7 ||

Monday, 10th Saawan (Samvat 537 Nanakshahi) (ANG: 519)

BILAAVAL, FIFTH MEHL:

Without the Lord, nothing is of any use. You are totally attached to that Enticer Maya; she is enticing you. || 1 || Pause || You shall have to leave behind your gold, your woman and your beautiful bed; you shall have to depart in an instant. You are entangled in the lures of sexual pleasures, and you are eating poisonous drugs. || 1 || You have built and adorned a palace of straw, and under it, you light a fire. Sitting all puffed-up in such a castle, you stubborn-minded fool, what do you think you will gain? || 2 || The five thieves stand over your head and seize you. Grabbing you by your hair, they will drive you on. You do not see them, you blind and ignorant fool; intoxicated with ego, you just keep sleeping. || 3 || The net has been spread out, and the bait has been scattered; like a bird, you are being trapped. Says Nanak, my bonds have been broken; I meditate on the True Guru, the Primal Being. || 4 || 2 || 88 ||

Tuesday, 11th Saawan (Samvat 537 Nanakshahi) (ANG: 821)

RAAMKALEE, FOURTH MEHL:

O True Guru, please be kind, and unite me with the Lord. My Sovereign Lord is the Beloved of my breath of life. I am a slave; I fall at the Gurus feet. He has shown me the Path, the Way to my Lord God. || 1 || The Name of my Lord, Har, Har, is pleasing to my mind. I have no friend except the Lord; the Lord is my father, my mother, my companion. || 1 || Pause || My breath of life will not survive for an instant, without my Beloved; unless I see Him, I will die, O my mother! Blessed, blessed is my great, high destiny, that I have come to the Gurus Sanctuary. Meeting with the Guru, I have obtained the Blessed Vision of the Lords Darshan. || 2 || I do not know or understand any other within my mind; I meditate and chant the Lords Chant. Those who lack the Naam, wander in shame; their noses are chopped off, bit by bit. || 3 || O Life of the World, rejuvenate me! O my Lord and Master, enshrine Your Name deep within my heart. O Nanak, perfect is the Guru, the Guru. Meeting the True Guru, I meditate on the Naam. || 4 || 5 ||

Wednesday, 12th Saawan (Samvat 537 Nanakshahi) (ANG: 882)

SOOHEE, FOURTH MEHL:

In the first round of the marriage ceremony, the Lord sets out His Instructions for performing the daily duties of married life. Instead of the hymns of the Vedas to Brahma, embrace the righteous conduct of Dharma, and renounce sinful actions. Meditate on the Lords Name; embrace and enshrine the contemplative remembrance of the Naam. Worship and adore the Guru, the Perfect True Guru, and all your sinful residues shall be dispelled. By great good fortune, celestial bliss is attained, and the Lord, Har, Har, seems sweet to the mind. Servant Nanak proclaims that, in this, the first round of the marriage ceremony, the marriage ceremony has begun. || 1 || In the second round of the marriage ceremony, the Lord leads you to meet the True Guru, the Primal Being. With the Fear of God, the Fearless Lord in the mind, the filth of egotism is eradicated. In the Fear of God, the Immaculate Lord, sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, and behold the Lords Presence before you. The Lord, the Supreme Soul, is the Lord and Master of the Universe; He is pervading and permeating everywhere, fully filling all spaces. Deep within, and outside as well, there is only the One Lord God. Meeting together, the humble servants of the Lord sing the songs of joy. Servant Nanak proclaims that, in this, the second round of the marriage ceremony, the unstruck sound current of the Shabad resounds. || 2 || In the third round of the marriage ceremony, the mind is filled with Divine Love. Meeting with the humble Saints of the Lord, I have found the Lord, by great good fortune. I have found the Immaculate Lord, and I sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord. I speak the Word of the Lords Bani. By great good fortune, I have found the humble Saints, and I speak the Unspoken Speech of the Lord. The Name of the Lord, Har, Har, Har, vibrates and resounds within my heart; meditating on the Lord, I have realized the destiny inscribed upon my forehead. Servant Nanak proclaims that, in this, the third round of the marriage ceremony, the mind is filled with Divine Love for the Lord. || 3 || In the fourth round of the marriage ceremony, my mind has become peaceful; I have found the Lord. As Gurmukh, I have met Him, with intuitive ease; the Lord seems so sweet to my mind and body. The Lord seems so sweet; I am pleasing to my God. Night and day, I lovingly focus my consciousness on the Lord. I have obtained my Lord and Master, the fruit of my minds desires. The Lords Name resounds and resonates. The Lord God, my Lord and Master, blends with His bride, and her heart blossoms forth in the Naam. Servant Nanak proclaims that, in this, the fourth round of the marriage ceremony, we have found the Eternal Lord God. || 4 || 2 ||

Thursday, 13th Saawan (Samvat 537 Nanakshahi) (ANG: 773)

AASAA, FIFTH MEHL, CHHANT, EIGHTH HOUSE:

ONE UNIVERSAL CREATOR GOD. BY THE GRACE OF THE TRUE GURU:

Maya is the wall of doubt Maya is the wall of doubt. It is such a powerful and destructive intoxicant; it corrupts and wastes away ones life. In the terrible, impenetrable world-forest in the terrible, impenetrable world-forest, the thieves are plundering mans house in broad daylight; night and day, this life is being consumed. The days of your life are being consumed; they are passing away without God. So meet God, the Merciful Lord. I passed through so many births and deaths; without Union with the Beloved, I did not obtain salvation. I am without the status of high birth, beauty, glory or spiritual wisdom; without You, who is mine, O Mother? With my palms pressed together, O Nanak, I enter the Lords Sanctuary; O beloved almighty Lord and Master, please, save me! || 1 || Like a fish out of water like a fish out of water, separated from the Lord, the mind and body perish;

how can I live, without my Beloved? Facing the arrow head-on facing the arrow head-on, the deer surrenders his mind, body and breath of life; he is struck by the hunters soothing music. I have enshrined love for my Beloved. In order to meet Him, I have become a renunciate. Cursed is that body which remains without Him, even for an instant. My eyelids do not close, for I am absorbed in the love of my Beloved. Day and night, my mind thinks only of God. Attuned to the Lord, intoxicated with the Naam, fear, doubt and duality have all left me. Bestow Your mercy and compassion, O merciful and perfect Lord, that Nanak may be intoxicated with Your Love. || 2 || The bumble-bee is buzzing the bumble-bee is buzzing, intoxicated with the honey, the flavor and the fragrance; because of its love for the lotus, it entangles itself. The mind of the sparrow-hawk thirsts the mind of the sparrow-hawk thirsts; its mind longs for the beautiful rain-drops from the clouds. Drinking them in, its fever departs. O Destroyer of fever, Remover of pain, please unite me with You. My mind and body have such great love for You. O my beautiful, wise and all-knowing Lord and Master, with what tongue should I chant Your Praises? Take me by the arm, and grant me Your Name. One who is blessed with Your Glance of Grace, has his sins erased. Nanak meditates on the Lord, the Purifier of sinners; beholding His Vision, he suffers no more. || 3 || I focus my consciousness on the Lord I focus my consciousness upon the Lord; I am helpless please, keep me under Your Protection. I yearn to meet You, my soul hungers for You. I meditate on Your beautiful body I meditate on Your beautiful body; my mind is fascinated by Your spiritual wisdom, O Lord of the world. Please, preserve the honor of Your humble servants and beggars. God bestows perfect honor and destroys pain; He has fulfilled all my desires. How very blessed was that day when the Lord embraced me; meeting my Husband Lord, my bed was beautified. When God granted His Grace and met me, all my sins were erased. Prays Nanak, my hopes are fulfilled; I have met the Lord, the Lord of Lakshmi, the treasure of excellence. || 4 || 1 || 14 ||

Friday, 14th Saawan (Samvat 537 Nanakshahi) (ANG: 461-462)