Jasbir Singh Rode

SSB

Jasbir singh rode is a nephew of saint jarnail singh ji bhindranwale

he was nominated the jathedar of shri akal takhat in 1986 while he was in jail

he was jathedar of shri akal takhat sahib at the time of ooperation black thunder

if u want complete information about jasbir singh;s role during sikh struggle than must read the latest book written by former joint director of indian inteligence agency IB , the writer name is M K Dhar.

that is Singh Sahib Bhai Jasvir Singh Ji Khalsa "Rode" is the Nephew Of Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa "Bhindranwale" extremely close to Sant Baba Takhur Singh Ji Khalsa and a key leader in todays Sikh PANTHIC politics in Punjab, he is the founder of International Sikh Youth Federation.

The book that the Singh before me refers to has been written by Panth Virodi's and puts Singh Sahib down, there is no need to read it, any questions about Singh Sahib should be asked to him himself.

the book is al lies

its written by GOV banada

as for baba manochal saying they were gov, one of my freinds went to him and asked FACT TO FACE

he said these newspapers are gov control and wanna divide us, my dad never said that

y the heck wud a gov man start the isyf????

one of the major khalistani groups who sent mad shaheeds for the panth

he is a saafe singh, my baba knows him personally, ther eboys

hes sant jes newphews, brther os lakhvir singh je who was ksicked out of canada and went to pakistan because of them being pure khalistani

bhula chuka maf

Vaheguru je ka khalsa, vaheguru je ke fateh

khalsa ji

in my previous post i referred to a book and one of my veer said there is no need of reading the book as its is all lies and wrtiien by government,

khalsa ji i just recommended the book , i have;t said its true or lie, its on us to read and than decide, as per i have read the book s it clearly tells how the ruling governments at that time used intelligence agencies for their political benifits

the writer of the book has praised the role of singh sahib, he has admired the honest vision of singhs .

and khalsa ji we have lost many valuable lifes and almost a total generation in punjab, its easy to live abroad and talk about fighting against the government or things like that , but one who have endured the tortures who have lost thier sons they knew how hard it is , it hurt most when u come to know that u have acheived nothing , but the political leaders who gained much from that period ,never felt the need to look after those infected families , we would must we aware of each and every fact that how these politicians misuse our youth , just take a look around urself our all the honest and decicated leaders likle saint jarnail singh ji sacrificed their lives ,some are detained in jails while some are living a life in exile in foreign nation, but the trators like badal are enjoying life back in punjab and looting the sikhs again and again ,if they suceeds in their mallified intentions its becasue we are not just ready to anaylise each and every incident throughly from ever angle.

its comenly said that one must learn from the mistakes , so it we keep researc throghly on the incidents and mitakes of past only than we can unite ourself and do something better for the uplift of sikhs and sikhi becasue sikhi sure is going through a worst period in punjab.

i know most of u would not be agree with me but its a discussion forum and i think we all are educated people here and through discussion we can find a better solution i have told my views , and i request all khalsa ji there to plzz give me ur valuable views,

bhul chuk maaf

Yes Ex-Jathedar Singh Sahib Bhai Jasvir Singh Ji Khalsa "Rode" is with us today in Punjab, he is the Parmukh member of "Panthic Morcha" And other PANTHIC AND KHALISTANI organistations. I think he has been banned to leave india i think he cannot leave india under any circumstances.

Hes Brother is Bhai Sahib Bhai Lakhvir Singh Ji Khalsa "Rode" in Pakistan he is a 100% Khalistani and i'm sure is banned from india, Bhai Sahib's family are in Canada.

Singh Sahib is the Nephew Of Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa "Bhindranwale".

Currently Singh Sahib Ji helps daughters, sisters, families of Sikh Shaheeds, no matter who they are where they are Singh Sahib Ji helps them, just in the last Few editions of UK's one and only PANTHIC SIKH PUNJABI PAPER AWAZE QAUM INTERATIONAL you can see pictures of Singh Sahib Ji at the weddings of daughters and sisters of Sikh Shaheeds of 1984.

Also he is close to all Panthic persons who speak out for the Panth. Singh Sahib was very close to Sant Baba Takhur Singh Ji Khalsa and every step that Singh Sahib took whether to resign off the Post of Jathedar Sri Akal Takhat Sahib or any other step Singh Sahib always consulted Baba Ji and used his Guidence, he is close to Baba Harnaam Singh Ji Khalsa "Dhumma" (Acting Jathedar of Damdami Taksal), Baba Sarbjot Singh Ji (Head of Sant Samaj) and Sant Baba Baljit Singh Ji Khalsa "Dadu Sahib Wale" (A Parmukh Memeber of Panthic Morcha and Sant Samaj, a young Sant of 27 years of age who was tought in Damdami Taksal).

Currently Singh Sahib Ji helps daughters, sisters, families of Sikh Shaheeds, no matter who they are where they are Singh Sahib Ji helps them, just in the last Few editions of UK's one and only PANTHIC SIKH PUNJABI PAPER AWAZE QAUM INTERATIONAL you can see pictures of Singh Sahib Ji at the weddings of daughters and sisters of Sikh Shaheeds of 1984.

Yeah that is true, Bhai sahib helps in the weddings, and there is a condition that the couple getting married should be amritdhari.

:umm:

He also goes into the villages and does parchar to prevent and cure the widespread patitpuna in Punjab.

Massive amount of seva....

yeahh there is a book but guess wa? its a bunch of lie!!!!! :umm: wat if tomorrow khalsa ji i publish a book about you, and write that B******T in it the seva you have done so far whether it be 20yrs or 40 will be washed away by a 50 page book.

Lets not be soo narrow minded... and supports SIKH PANTHIC KHALISTANI PANTH DARDI SINGHS LIKE.. Singh Sahib Bahi Jasvir Singh Ji Khalsa "Rode" and MANY others.