SIKH BOY SCALPED IN RACIAL ATTACK

akjforever

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

yeah wut are you people gonna do after this.. after all this swearings? we should be more organized i think. this people are gonna pick another one of us and humiliate us again. Beating up a few pakis wont solve the problem..

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Guest Akaal108

Try reducing the chances of this happening to other kids by learning Savya Rakshah and/or Shastar Vidiya ourselves and when you're competent, teaching others this skill

...it reduces the chances of becoming a soft target.. rolleyes.gif

Guest balwinderkaur

Really sad to hear about this attack on an innocent gursikh veer. :umm: I agree these fanatic pakiz need to be taught a proper lesson and be put in their place but surely we dont have to resort to violence and cussing?? CUZ USING VIOLENCE AND CUSSING IS EXACTLY WHAT THESE PAKIZ WANT US TO DO!!!!!! Are we gonna give them what they want????? I surely dont want to. Remember our rasnaa should be used for doing naam jupp and not cussing at some useless paki. Violence will only be justified when all means have been tried and failed. And I dont think we've exhausted all our means have we???????

My suggestion here is we should better them in every aspect of our lives and spirituality..they think they can pick on us cuz we're scaredy cats and easy to convert but we gotta show them singhs and singhnees are no mean feat to take on. And that can be achieved if we have a firm resolve and stop our vulnerable veerjees and bhainjees from succumbing to their sweet-talks and ultimately converting to Islam. That's my take on the issue. Sangat probably has better ideas. If so, please don't hesitate to share them. We're all here to learn. I seek forgiveness if i've inadvertently offended anyone.

Sat Sri Akal:

Then the solution is clear. The Sikh community as a WHOLE must stand up and demand justice from the British Government, not resting or easing pressure on them until the guilty are found and swiftly punished.

Otherwise, the worst scenario is if the case is left alone...that only encourages more crimes.

The government has been idle in this matter. It is time for the Sikh Community to handle these cowardly attacks instead of brushing them off. This organized effot on part of certain fanaticle muslim groups should cease, and we as the Sikh community should do everything in our power to end these attacks.

I sooo agree with phanjee and ms veerjeee..

Politics is the only solution for these type of problems.. after all it's not indian government where u can't get justice done..

If politics fail, then why not join and support Conservative Party like BNP who takes strong stand against these fanatics ppls..

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I think that sikhs should learn shastar vidya, gatka. If we knew some self-defence, we could at least protect our selves, Even though it is the age of the gun, which also should be kept for upholding justice and defending religion, not many own a gun. if something like this happens to you , i encourage you to be brave and die fighting to uphold your religion, become shaeed, the most honurable death. But I wish that this NEVER happens to ANYONE. let our heads go, but not our sikhi. May sat guru hold our hands and protect us

Hamre karo hath dai rachha

pooran hoe chit kee icha

This the begining verse from patsahee dasveen kabyou pach bentee chopaui. It think a translation would be o god lend me your hand and destroy all my enemies.

Please forgive if I have given inncorect gurbani translation, or written the gurbani different from its original form.

bhuull chukk maff.

:nihungsmile: ^_^ :g

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!