Attention Calgary And Edmonton Sangat

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!

Sadh Sangat Ji, today at the library in edmonton, there was a "meditation class" held by representatives of Sant Thakar Singh(Not Damdami Taksal Wale) In the first half of the "Class" it seemed really good...a few odd things but over all it seemed ok...me and a few Gursikhs attended this class where a lady talked about how important naam is n used alot of quotes in from gurbani. It Seemed like a perfectly normal gursikhi simran class...we were WRONG. Right b4 a break the instructor said we'd be learning meditation for an hour and a half. we were all pretty excited, simran for that long! During the break we asked the instructor what we would be learning.

We found out that they were gonna take evry1, 1 by 1 into a room n give em a manter...n it wasn't a gurmantar! They were radhaswaomi and if we had stayed, they would have "initiated" us.Thank Waheguru and Guru Sahib that we asked before we continued the "class."

Tomorrow at the City Center or City Arts Center, in edmonton, there will b another "class". and on wednesday there will be a class in Calgary. Just a heads up to the sangat. Bhull Chaak MAph

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!

Guest Akaal108

Sant Thakar Singh is a Radhaswami.. all though i may not agree with whole radhaswami movement but i m not naive to deny that few lotus in a dirty pond do exist in every cult, groups.

So I won't comment on his character...

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh

manter or mantra is "A sacred verbal formula repeated in prayer, meditation, or incantation, such as an invocation of a god, a magic spell, or a syllable or portion of scripture containing mystical potentialities."

When a gursikh takes amrit, the punj piare give you the gurmanter, "WAHEGURU"

these ppl were gonna give a radhaswami mantar.

hope i helped

Bhull Chaak Maph

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh