Interesting stories

Wjkk Wjkf

First of all, Kally Paji, welcome to da site!

i know paji wanted stories on Dhasam petha ji and Baba Deep Singh ji,

but one story which inspired my a lot, was of our 8th guru ji, Guru Harkrishan Sahib ji..

I had always wondered why i havent heard many stories of Guru jis jeevan.

But as Guru ji only lived their physical life until the age of 8.

Guru ji had the guru gadhi for only a small time of 2 years.

When guru ji went to stay at Delhi, throughout the India, there was a smallpox epidemic and many people were dying..

Since Guru jis young ages when they couldnt even talk, people that were ill were cured by Guru ji just looking at them.

Guru ji used to stay near Bangla Sahib gurudwara, where many people all over India used to come and see Guru ji, to get blessing from them and be cured.

Guru ji would take away the illnesses of those who were ill, and put all their pain and illnesses on their own head. As people start finding out that the cure for Smallpox is India is in Delhi, where this Guru of the Sikhs, Guru Har Krishan Ji is, many people from all ova india came to see Guru ji.

History tells us that Guru ji cured the whole of India, by puttin the illness on their own head, and that is why there is no sign of SmallPox in India.

Since then, whoever had illnesses went to the lake of Bangla Sahib Gurdwara, where Guru ji used to stay, and their illnesses are cured.

Today, in Delhi, the Gurdwara Bangla Sahib still exists. I know of some Gursikhs who have been ill and did ishnaan (bathed) in the sarovar (holy amrit water) and their illnesses have been cured..

On the same note, we sometimes forget that our Guru ji, Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj is the spirit of all Gurus, and that it is our living Guru sahib... When Gursikhs get ill or be in Pain, and when they do Sukhmani Sahib ji dha paat, From the bottom of their heart, and do the seva for Guru ji, and remember Guru jis name, its unbelieveable how Waheguru sorts their life out, and takes away their pain. So inspiring and makes you realise how powerful Gurbani is.

* Bani Guru, Guru Hai Bani, Vich Bani Amrit Saareh *

Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj

Phul Chuk maaf for any mistakes..

Wjkk Wjkf