BBC Acitvily Promotes Anti-Sikh Terror Groups

KhalsaSingh

Take a look at the following on the bbc bham site.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/birmingham/content/ar...g_feature.shtml

http://www.bbc.co.uk/birmingham/faith/sant...ari/index.shtml

http://www.bbc.co.uk/birmingham/faith/fait...ity/index.shtml

Given the obvious logic the bbc is using here is that I supose if there was a large nazi community living in bham would they put up a website advertising/promoting their beliefs. "Aryan nation, pure blood, supreme race etc" Im sure they could tart it up in the way they clearly have done for the dirty nirankaris to make it sound all happy happy joy joy.

Does anyone have any reference for a bbc complaints page?

Any ideas on a template letter than can be written?

I was thinking as a way to make the beeb stop this anti sikh business is to have so many complaints going into them, each and every one has to be addressed and replied too, this takes time and money. With such a large volume of complains going in the administration costs could force them to reconsider? (Obviously cost of admin for (dirty) nirankari complints vs Sikh complaints) Or how about another protest? Camp outside bbc bham (while its still there).

How is that promoting anti-sikh terror groups?

The Sant Nirankari Mission claims there is no religion, (only one amongst the world) and only one God.

Just because it has some messages which conflict with Sikhi does not mean you can file a protest.

Thats like saying Jews should get BBC to ban Christianity because Christianity is the destruction of Judaism. So they would be promoting anti-Zionist views by showing Christianity.

Please dont send BBC a message about those links you posted, you will make us all look like fools.

natsilah, i dont think you are aware of the atrocities this so called "peaceful sect" has caused

they are responsible for murdering many prominent sikh figures. They are responsible for extreme disrespect of sikh holy scriptures and religion. They are a cult that uses brainwashing tactics to grow. They are supported by the indian governmetn covertly to promote terrorist and genocidal activities.

Just because it has some messages which conflict with Sikhi does not mean you can file a protest.

Baba Gurbachan Singh's, recorded and published, articulations, such as the following, further inflamed the situation;

*Kar-sewa at Harimandir is Bekaar-sewa.

*Sarovers of Gurdwaras are pools which serve no purpose, these better be filled up.

*Guru Gobind Singh was either fighting battles or hunting, he knew nothing about meditation.

*The Nirankaris summing up their supplication by repeating `jo tudh bhave sai bhali kar, toon sadha salamat NIRANKAR'.

*How can any sensible person call the writings in this bulky miscellany (Guru Granth Sahib) as Divine Revelation?

Yes this is the sort of things these people beleive in. You may not mind........people like us actually care about our sikhi.

I am aware of what this Sect has done to Sikhism, and I am also aware of what they preach is anti-Sikhi.

But they have their own philosophy, and BBC is simply stating them.

According to you guys, all the Christians should get BBC to ban ISLAM NEWS or any information on ISLAM. Since MUSLIMS did so much BEZTI to CHRISTIANS, and Muslims regard Jesus as a NORMAL HUMAN AND NOT THE LORD HIMSELF, WHICH IS EXTREMELY AGAINST CHRISTIAN BELIEF AND DOCTRINES.

God damn it.

But they have their own philosophy, and BBC is simply stating them.
Yes, which is where lies my objections. As I have already stated in my initial post using the logic you have described would it therefore be acceptable for the bbc to then state natzi beliefs for assuming a natzi community in bham?

I would also like to point out the bbcs historic anti sikh coverage over the years that is also quite evident of the bbc itself being anti sikh.

I would also like to point out that the belifs you have pointed out are often taken and are an amalgamation of Sikh and hindoo beliefs for again the wider purpose of groups such as rss/radaswami etc. to dilute sikhi into mainstream hinduism. For example the classic pathetic arguments "its not whats on the outside, its whats on the inside that counts, i dont need to keep my hair im still a sikh, its alright to eat dead bodies of animals im still a Sikh" Groups such as these feed off the beliefs of such individuals who would like to change Sikhi to suite them rather than changing ourselves to what Guroo Sahib asks of his Sikh to be.

According to you guys, all the Christians should get BBC to ban ISLAM NEWS or any information on ISLAM. Since MUSLIMS did so much BEZTI to CHRISTIANS, and Muslims regar

d Jesus as a NORMAL HUMAN AND NOT THE LORD HIMSELF, WHICH IS EXTREMELY AGAINST CHRISTIAN BELIEF AND DOCTRINES.

Huuuuh? Clearly you have some other boggle here? Can I ask that you stick to topic?

God damn it.

Wow your really brave!

>How is that promoting anti-sikh terror groups?

Because this is advertising and promoting the beliefs of this group which has been responsible for acts of murder and terrorism against the Sikh community in india.

I agree, if you study my initial post more carefully you can see that conflicting messages is not the basis of complaint, the basis of complaint as already stated is because this group is a terrorist group which is being promoted/advertised by another organisation i.e. the bbc which itself has a history of anti sikh bias reporting.

Please dont send BBC a message about those links you posted, you will make us all look like fools.

Well if its from me how will that make you or anyone else look like a fool, it will just be me lol Second how is complaining against the advertisment/promotion of a terrorist group foolish?

Thats like saying Jews should get BB

C to ban Christianity because Christianity is the destruction of Judaism.

Maybe, I dont know the history behind that, but you seem to be forgetting that it does not have any impact on the situation being disucssed on this thread. If judists want to bann christanity from the bbc then that is their perogative, I dont know anything about the situation to establish if it is just or not.

The clear difference being highlighted here is that the (dirty) nirankari is an anti sikh organisation on a fundamental level of its 'faith'.

"The Sant Nirankari Mission is neither a religion, sect, nor a denomination of any other conventional religion. The belief is - there is only 'One religion' and 'One God'."

Funny how their "Guru" looks like a Sikh grin.gif From the pics looks like a lot of Hindus following this Baba...Also from the pics they have I saw Gurcharan Singh Mal, the dhol player, this guy came to our city for a bhangra Competition (his team is Nachda Sansaar) and he always does jaikara and his team always dances with swords in their hands, all the other teams protested saying that gatka has nothing to do with Punjabi music and bhangra, it is a part of Sikhi...well anyway my point is that these Nirankaris are doing major beadbi of Sikhi wherever they go, this is proof why Nirankaris need to be stopped.