sevak

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gurfateh!!

Mkhalsa Veer Ji, just wondering is the Singh in your picture Farladhari??

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Gurfateh!!

Gurfateh!!

Hey brothers and sisters, can we please try and chill out for a second, i posted initially because i was very shocked at seeing a Farla on Mkhalsa Veer Ji's pic, hence i asked the above question, i didn't post anything to do with maryada or anything hateful because from what i've seen in this forum Mkhalsa has a fair amount of knowledge on Sikhi and im sure he would know what he's doing.

I highlighted the issue so Mkhalsa can explain what it is we see in the picture, for all we know it could just be a larr which they didnt tuck in properly grin.gif or the Singhnee as i was pointed out may actually be a Farladhari grin.gif but whatever it is we see can we stop the abuse because it only needs one person to point out what a Farla is and maybe Veer Ji will accept the mistake and apologise.

Please do not gang up on other users unless its constructive criticsm. a

nd can we wait for a reply from Mkhalsa Veer Ji.

Thank you all for your concern and i am very glad to see that the Farla is widely repected, would also be nice if other Budha Dal/ Tarna Dal issues would be treated with respect.

Sorry if i have offended anyone or made any mistakes please forgive me.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Gurfateh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

admin watch your language
...second that...pls come on admin

Guru Jee says:

imT bolVw jI hir sjxu suAwmI morw ]

mit(h) bolarraa jee har sajan suaamee moraa ||

My Dear Lord and Master, my Friend, speaks so sweetly.

hau sMmil QkI jI Ehu kdy n bolY kaurw ]

ho sa(n)mal thhakee jee ouhu kadhae n bolai kouraa ||

I have grown weary of testing Him, but still, He never speaks harshly to me.

Wicked photo Simmal Tree - so many inspiring Bibian and Bhaena in that photo - was that at the Sedgeley S

treet, Wolves Rehnsbhai?

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguru

lol id like to kno what i sed that was soo offensive, all i sed was that bachan vidiya shud be careful who he labels...i didnt take to kindly wen he made that comment equal to saying that anyone agreeing with the farla beadbi is a Uk nihung (nang) wateva....

point was just because i agree with the farla beadbi, doesnt mean i belong to any jathebandi or group....and u shudnt go around accusing ppl of belonging to a group without even knowing a thing about them

Engaging brain is required, unless this forum will become a slagging area

im sorry bt i also feel that the admins have been a stupid here...maybe they shud engage their brain/brains (that is if they have any such thing) from time to time (constructive citicism, everyone gets it)

Someone made an accusation, i kindly asked them to rethink what they had sed...

Spreading propaganda about ppl is not gud....alot of ppl have sed alot about the Uk Nihangs, i think once is enuff....i dnt think ppl need to be kept on reminded about stuff thats floating around in gossip....if u have proof of such acts please present to the sangat, if u dnt, keep ur opinions to urself...giving facts is themost pursuasive way of approaching problems as such...if you are unable to refrain from gettin heated in arguments, then i suggest u walk away and look at urself, before u go on pointing fingers at other ppl...

Time to grow up i think

Dada doss na dayoo kisa, jin apney karam apneya, jo mai kee so mai paya, doss na dejai avar jana!

if u feel these ppl have done wrong, either sort it out as best as u can....or jus let maharaj give them saja....

nindhaks are not looked nicely on in sangat or

in gods eyes

And if u are gna delete this post because i spoke my mind, then so be it....i guess the truth hurts

Oh btw i want a farlah aswell, Jathedar Gurpreet Singh of Tabla Dal!!

Seems soo easy to get one, lets start a fashion trend, just like the dumala and bana ,so sad...

if anyone had any sense they wud never wear gurujis bana or dumala forget about farlah...if anyone is ready to say they are worthy....man thats just a lie....a true gursikh will blend in, look normal from the outside...not expose themselves...kalyug tho innit...not many of those left...sikh = sant = guru...if u are ready to call urself a guru, then so be it wear bana etc...gud luck to u...i hope u really are guru...i dnt want to imagine the consequences of someone wearing gurujis bana and being a pakhandi...oh dear

i apolgise if i have offended anyone, none of this was personal....i sincerely hope that all those singhs and singhnia really are worthy of their attire....that really wud be amazing....bhul chuk maaf

Gurbar AkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

PS Admins are sposed to be impartial, they dnt get <Edited> off...bt oh well....

if u ban me then u confirm that u are unable to moderate this forum to an adequate level....and i will be happy to leave

I entirely agree with you guys about people wrongfully using bana for anti gurmat purposes. But your anger here is UNWARRANTED..

This is why I am so against the UK NANGS, because they PRETEND TO BE NIHANG SINGHS, WEAR BANA AND BIG DAMALLAS AND SHASTAR, yet have no inkling of what sikhi is really about and in fact insult and degrade gursikhs.

at the same time here is my sister who is a gursikh singhnee, just getting into the gursikh spirit where there were a bunch of singhs and singhnees who thought, hey wouldnt it be cool to tie a big damalla on her. Fact is we have had many times hwere singhs just get together and we start tying gigantic damallas on each other, this is why I started tying proper akali bunga ALL THE TIME (with proper nihung rehat, as much as I can follow anyway)...

But there is no harm in it, she isnt going around saying she is a farladhari, shes only done it once, and its a PICTURE!!

what about people that make 3d models of nihang singhs with farlaas, is that now against maryada too?! ARE YOU SAYING THE COMPUTER HAS A FARLAA?!?! ohmy.gifohmy.gif

come on grow up and use your common sense. I even know of a few real nihungs that were not given farlaa by panj pyare, but just began to wear one naturally and nobody says anything to them (old singhs)..

if we are so against this, why are you not against monas and nangs wearing bana? people

that commit kuraits. ie a mona in a gatka dal wears bana does he not? why is that not wrong? why dont u say something then?

grow up for god sakes.

Another thread hijacked :umm: <_<

***** ADMIN WARNING *****

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!

Unfortunately we will be force to close this topic as it has veered into another discussion.

Please only post pictures of singhnis in cholas in this thread, or the topic will be closed.

All future messages that do not contain pictures of singhnis in cholas will be deleted, no exceptions.

If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at contact@sikhsangat.com

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

In the Spirit of Panthic Ektha & Chardee Kalaa,

ADMIN Sevadaars

SikhSangat.com

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!