BAHNGRA

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you listen to the words taht they use in bhangra songs it is pretty stupid. all they talk about is girlz girz and girlz. Listening to al this stuff is gonna obiously gonna take u away from the guru, even if ur not physicaly not listening to it it still gets to ur head. Thats why we should stick to gurbani becuase it puts positive thoughts in ur head. I DONT REMEBER WHAT GURU SAID THIS BUT HE SAID ANY MOMENT WHERE WERE NOT REMEBERING GOD OR READING GURBani WE ARE DEAD AND NO BETTER THAN GHOSTS.

BHUL CHUK MAAF

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

yea the lyrics of bhangra are almost as bad as rap. but i still think that music is alright once in a while because people will still know whats wrong and right. i dont think if someone hears a song about drinking alcohol that they would start drinking too. the music is good for ur heart and feeling the beat and dancing to it is fine too

hehe, i don't know about bhangra lyrics being bad cept for the part of alcohol, but toher wise they're pretty ttiiight oh and caste but other then that luv lub naal kushni mara, ankhi daler soorme :D

if we remember god b4 and after bhangra its not a big deal IMO, cause god knows as humans not all of us ar eperfect, but this is my moorakh excuse cause i like bhangra so much lol so sorry