BAHNGRA

ok ok.. relax ppl

y are u judging them? yea they r doin bhangra.. so they must be bad!!

please gimme a break

theres no evil in doing bhangra on stage...

do they forget about God when dancing? maybe.. maybe not.. i cant read their minds..

but then again.. we OuRSELVES forget about God.. thousands of times a day... so we r just as bad..

note the bhangra team is all sardar guys.. ( no girls).. and all keshdari..

we aren't saying they are bad! We are just saying that they shouldn't have used Chands when doing manmat.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SikhForLife

u bring up an intersting point noonespecial..

heres somethin that has been bothering me for some time.. and i see it as a big problem facing the youth today..

there are some people that do a lot of keertan and claim to do a lot of Naam simran.. and as soon as thats done.. they go to the langar hall and start talking about which girl is hot.. and start gossiping, swearing etc etc..

i see this this as a big problem because we r betraying our sikh principles.. and setting a bad example for the younger youth

sikh4life..

u seriouse? people actually do that? ohmy.gif

well i always say "oh that singh is soo cute, or singhnee" etc etc all teh time...but jus cuz i admire um...only in sence of khalsa family. like teh way u say to ur big/little bro or sis ...when they look nice. i always say that stuff to people on their face as well.

is it bad? i mean do peopelthing diffrently when i say thes things?

im confused now...and i guess i have to watch out for what i say now :umm:

Guest balwinderkaur

o my dear bhainjee...i guess it will be in your best interests to watch what you say esp. in a predominantly sikh crowd. to us, we might be treating them as bro/sis and say you're so cute bro or you rock veerjee :umm: but if a loonie narrowminded "sikh"/punjabi/baybay tongue.gif hears u she/he's probably gonna say you're an out-and-out flirt or baysharmee(worse still). *sighz* ppl are still sooooooo narrowminded today. so its best to be on your guard 24/7/365. but i suppose its okay to say you're soooooooo cute to a 5 year old hunna??? :umm: