Sant Jarnail Singh ji

S1ngh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Vicky, Ive met baba thakar singh jee personally and he really doesnt talks much. but he is a very chardikala man. Very down to earth and humble. he should have his own reasons as why he keeps insisting that sant ji is still alive and he is waiting to come back at the right time. The last i heard that sant ji was suppose to come in the year 2002 :T: m myself wondering whats right and not. But its true if we should have faith. Maybe sant ji will come back in another human form (maybe thats what is meant) .. we will just have to wait and see

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Guest balwinderkaur

i've met baba thakur singh jee a couple of times when he came to visit singapore in the late 1990s ...he's a very quiet and humble person who always keeps to himself and always listening/doing bani 24/7/365 :umm: emm regarding the ideas going around that jarnail singh jee is alive and juz waiting for the right time to come out and quell the problems punjab is facing.....i personally think it's a rumour cuz like vicky singh jee said..given the zealousness of jarnail singh jee, i'm positive he wouldn't keep quiet and lie low esp. if he's aware of the problems punjab youths are facing today and their lack of faith in sikhee.

Maybe sant ji will come back in another human form (maybe thats what is meant) .. we will just have to wait and see

yea i think that's what he means too.He's probably referring to bhai jarnail singh jee's arrival in another human form perhaps. :umm: we'll just have to stick around and see what happens.

yea i think that's what he means too.He's probably referring to bhai jarnail singh jee's arrival in another human form perhaps. we'll just have to stick around and see what happens.

Nope, Baba Ji is clear on that. He has already told many Singhs that Baba Ji will be coming back in the same body. He even said that Baba Ji's Dahraa (beard) is totally white now!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

According to Baba Thakur singh je, Sant Giani Jarnail singh je khalsa bhindranwale is still alive in the same body form. I have never heard the beard thing, but i will take son of guru gobind singh je word for it. I do not think we should question baba thakur singh je because if he is not alive, they obivously have a reason for saying they are. I personally think that they are alive and are doing bhagti or waiting for the perfect time. A taksali singh told me that baba je said the time is not far when sant jarnail singh je khalsa returns to establish khalistan. The only reason sant je is now going to establish khalistan is because the indian army attacked harimander sahib and sant je said if the indian army attacks khalistan, the foundation for khalistan WILL be layed.

let us stop creating diversity amongst the panth and try to put the ones on the wrong roads on the right road. This will be not achived through insults or violence, but through love.

But in Indias case, only so many doors are closed before the sword becomes unsheathed.

bhull chukk maff.

:nihungsmile: ^_^ :g

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!

;!