Why play Tabla and wear leather jackets?

Guest learner singh

Last post for you Gabroo Khalistan da!

SGGS Page 70

They waste their lives uselessly; they die and are reincarnated over and over again. || 5 || Seeing this world on fire, I rushed to the Sanctuary of the True Guru. The True Guru has implanted the Truth within me; I dwell steadfastly in Truth and self-restraint. The True Guru is the Boat of Truth; in the Word of the Shabad, we cross over the terrifying world-ocean. || 6 || People continue wandering through the cycle of 8.4 million incarnations; without the True Guru, liberation is not obtained. Reading and studying, the Pandits and the silent sages have grown weary, but attached to the love of duality, they have lost their honor. The True Guru teaches the Word of the Shabad; without the True One, there is no other at all. || 7 || Those who are linked by the True One are linked to Truth. They always act in Truth. They attain their dwelling in the home of their own inner being, and they abide in the Mansion of Truth. O Nanak, the devotees are happy and peaceful forever. They are absorbed in the True Name. || 8 || 17 || 8 || 25 || SIREE RAAG, FIFTH MEHL: When you are confronted with terrible hardships, and no one offers you any support, when your friends turn into enemies, and even your relatives have deserted you, and when all support has given way, and all hope has been lost - if

you then come to remember the Supreme Lord God, even the hot wind shall not touch you. || 1 || Our Lord and Master is the Power of the powerless. He does not come or go; He is Eternal and Permanent. Through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, He is known as True. || 1 || Pause || If you are weakened by the pains of hunger and poverty, with no money in your pockets, and no one will give you any comfort, and no one will satisfy your hopes and desires, and none of your works is accomplished - if you then come to remember the Supreme Lord God, you shall obtain the eternal kingdom. || 2 || When you are plagued by great and excessive anxiety, and diseases of the body; when you are wrapped up in the attachments of household and family, sometimes feeling joy, and then other times sorrow; when you are wandering around in all four directions, and you cannot sit or sleep even for a moment - if you come to remember the Supreme Lord God, then your body and mind shall be cooled and soothed. || 3 || When you are under the power of sexual desire, anger and worldly attachment, or a greedy miser in love with your wealth; if you have committed the four great sins and other mistakes; even if you are a murderous fiend who has never taken the time to listen to sacred books, hymns and poetry - if you then come to remember the Supreme Lord God, and contemplate Him, even for a moment, you shall be saved. || 4 || People may recite by heart the Shaastras, the Simritees and the four Vedas; they may be ascetics, great, self-disciplined Yogis; they may visit sacred shrines of pilgrimage and perform the six ceremonial rituals, over and over again, performing worship services and ritual bathings. Even so, if they have not embraced love for the Supreme Lord God, then they shall surely go to hell. || 5 || You may possess empires, vast estates, authority over others, and the enjoyment of myriads of pleasures; you may hav

e delightful and beautiful gardens, and issue unquestioned commands; you may have enjoyments and entertainments of all sorts and kinds, and continue to enjoy exciting pleasures - and yet, if you do not come to remember the Supreme Lord God, you shall be reincarnated as a snake. || 6 || You may possess vast riches, maintain virtuous conduct, have a spotless reputation and observe religious customs; you may have the loving affections of mother, father, children, siblings and friends; you may have armies well-equipped with weapons, and all may salute you with respect;

All those Gurmuksh were great soul and you are fighting for their wordly body which is just an illusion. Nothing can slander Gurmukhs and they are in sachkhand. You should work on becoming like them and work on sikh's destination which is siple to figure out.

Salvation to get to Sach Khand.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Learner Singh.. it seems to me you are the one spreading hate. Its even worse that you do it in the guise of a 'learner' and that you act so nice but say such things that seem written to create fights and hatred.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

learner singh paji, i even apologized for being rude

but all u can do is slander and be a 2yr old, maybe you are i dont' knwo ur age? clear that for us

i'm not even a sikh stated that more then often...i dont' only say what i say here online but also in person to ne one ne where and i'm proud of it

no can u show us where i have twisted something.........DHUN BABA LEARNER SINGH JI

Why do we let people make "Tablas" and play it at Gurdwara Sahib because people are killing so many goats to make tablas, and it should be protested. Also, leather jackets are also made of animals skins. There are so much to mention but I think I made my point...

Whats your feedback?

Veer Learner this is what you say in one of ur posts after ur question.

We have no problem when we use Tabla of Goat's skin but we do have problem with Nihangs....

Now if we have no problem with Goat's Skin as a tabla then why post the question. However the question you posted was a good question but then you changed the topic to Nihangs.

Please lets not make every topic about Nihungs, cos then people are going to loose interest, when only two people argue about whether Nihungs are good or bad.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Guest learner singh
vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Learner Singh.. it seems to me you are the one spreading hate. Its even worse that you do it in the guise of a 'learner' and that you act so nice but say such things that seem written to create fights and hatred.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

No Problem brother,

Everyone is allowed to post his views in democracy and in true sikh world so if you think so then please stick to it and I have no problem with it.

Whatever floats your boat.

Guest learner singh
Why do we let people make "Tablas" and play it at Gurdwara Sahib because people are killing so many goats to make tablas, and it should be protested.  Also, leather jackets are also made of animals skins.  There are so much to mention but I think I made my point...

Whats your feedback?

Veer Learner this is what you say in one of ur posts after ur question.

We have no problem when we use Tabla of Goat's skin but we do have problem with Nihangs....
Now if we have no problem with Goat's Skin as a tabla then why post the question. However the question you posted was a good question but then you changed the topic to Nihangs.

Please lets not make every topic about Nihungs, cos then people are going to loose interest, when only two people argue about whether Nihungs are good or bad.

Waheguroo Jee K

a Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

My whole intention if you try to see was to bring this point that stop useless allegation on everything we see are not contrary to our views and learn to have tolerance which is the true form of sikhism. Sarbat da bhala mangna....

We're just trying to make sikhism as Jainism, which is big insult to our gurus as we are changing the way our Gurus wanted us to be.

I appreciate your concern and I find you knowledgeable and techie of course.. :D

I just want to spread the universal message of our Gurus gave to world not all these jathas and orgs are trying to turn it into which is opposite to what our Gurus intention was because they were trying to give something which will have humbleness not strictness same as Whabis....

Sikhism in nutshell for everyone: Spirit of freedom, independence, leadership, fearlessness, positive thinking, honest earning, sharing with others, tithe (Daswandh), feeling of brotherhood and Commonwealth, Langar, Sangat and Pangat (the concept of social and spiritual equality), casteless society, bravery, hard work, enterprising nature, self respect, humbleness, Sewa, bowing before the Will of the Almighty (Bhana Mannana), optimism and euphoria (Charhdi Kala), to pray for the welfare the whole of the humanity (Sarbat Da Bhala Mangana) are gifts of Guru Sahib. But, Guru Sahib has given all this to those who live the life of a genuine Sikh. Guru Sahib said:

"Living a life according to the Sikh philosophy is loved by me and not the physical appearance of a Sikh". (Rahit piari mujh ko Sikh piara nahen).