• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 9:34 PM, Singh1989 said:

Pardon for cheesy title. But all the Sikh saints in history, they just did it! Sangat, Simran, Seva.

Now, online I read that a Brahmgiani's bachan, "Whoever does 25 Japji Sahibs a day, that person's affairs will be met. Am sure you all can hazard a guess why I titled this post like I did...

"Do 1 Japji Sahib with sharda a day..." If you have the time do 25! "But yeah, quality is important-" JUST DO IT! Do 25 then shardha/ concentration will increase. So will speed! 25 is achievable in 2.5 hours. One hour early morning then an hour shaam time. 30 mins spare time.

Give it a go, start with 5 day then increase. Two weeks should be between 12 - 15 thas more than half way! In order to feel wha the saints felt, cut down on bad karma JUST DO IT! apart from internet, what's stopping you?

On a serious note, I might actually increase the amount of Japji sahibs I do in a day. For me, 1 Japji sahib takes 10-15 minutes. So that means to do 3 (if I do it really slowly) it will take 45 minutes. That's not a lot of time actually. 45+15+5+5+20= 90 minutes and that's equal to an hour and a half. So that's how long it will take me to do all my nitnem. I need to be ready for school by 7:00am. If I wake up at 4:30am it will be perfect timing. It fits perfectly with my schedule. Now the hard part... waking up in the morning. Maharaj kirpa even that will be solved. Come on guys... need some motivation here! (not joking btw)

VJKK VJKF

4 hours ago, Guest Kaur 2 said:

VJKK VJKF

On a serious note, I might actually increase the amount of Japji sahibs I do in a day. For me, 1 Japji sahib takes 10-15 minutes. So that means to do 3 (if I do it really slowly) it will take 45 minutes. That's not a lot of time actually. 45+15+5+5+20= 90 minutes and that's equal to an hour and a half. So that's how long it will take me to do all my nitnem. I need to be ready for school by 7:00am. If I wake up at 4:30am it will be perfect timing. It fits perfectly with my schedule. Now the hard part... waking up in the morning. Maharaj kirpa even that will be solved. Come on guys... need some motivation here! (not joking btw)

VJKK VJKF

Wjkk wjkf

Haven't seen you for a while Toronto... I mean Taranjot.

I am going Toronto this year so I easily could have gotten mixed up am I right?

As for the Amritvela, Japji Sahib da jaap is good though you could always add in a mixture of other baania. Maybe in the last hours read Chandi Di Vaar or Sukhmani Sahib, though it is your wish.

Your motivation? The world record for most Amritvela nitnem is in Toronto, you can beat that right? (Just kidding, India would probably get that world record).

Wjkk wjkf

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

8 hours ago, monatosingh said:

Wjkk wjkf

Haven't seen you for a while Toronto... I mean Taranjot.

I am going Toronto this year so I easily could have gotten mixed up am I right?

As for the Amritvela, Japji Sahib da jaap is good though you could always add in a mixture of other baania. Maybe in the last hours read Chandi Di Vaar or Sukhmani Sahib, though it is your wish.

Your motivation? The world record for most Amritvela nitnem is in Toronto, you can beat that right? (Just kidding, India would probably get that world record).

Wjkk wjkf

Haha nice to meet again veerji. Have fun in Toronto lol. Yeh I suppose I could do some more bania especially dasam bani. My motivation is actually coming on here. Anyways have fun in Toronto. Oh yeah, I heard you were being a nuisance in school... :ehhh:

Beat my record of only 5 detentions in 3 years. cool.png

VJKK VJKF

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 6:30 PM, Guest Kaur 2 said:

VJKK VJKF

VJKK VJKF

Simply sleep at 10.15pm latest n you should wake up early automatically. As simple as it sounds to sleep at 10.15pm technology proves it hard... We all know why!

Guest Kaur 2
10 hours ago, Singh1989 said:

Simply sleep at 10.15pm latest n you should wake up early automatically. As simple as it sounds to sleep at 10.15pm technology proves it hard... We all know why!

Good idea.