singh598

War In Syria

The Syrian government have been at war with rival guerrilla groups seeking to overthrow President Assad.

Iran and Russia has supported the Government and previously Kurdish guerrillas and the USA have defeated Islamic State.

So what are the sangats view with the recent attack on Syria Government targets.

Is the supposed use of chemical weapons justifiable for UK, France and the USA to potentially trigger WW3 

I've been thinking about this too. Things are definitely heating up, hope it doesn't reach an extreme.

Edited by TejS
  • Like 1

Lying British and American scum. The media stooges making the case for these strikes need hanging. 

The plan was always Iraq > Afghanistan > Libya > Syria > Iran > Russia. Saudis are comfortably in bed with the various western governments and agencies pushing their respective agendas. 

I expect another flimsy pretext for war to emerge in the next few years, with Iran being next, perhaps in another 10 or so years. Meanwhile, the incessant disinformation and brainwashing will continue. 

Edited by MisterrSingh
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Unfortunate situation, loss of civilian lives will be significant. All for the game of geopolitics. I'm curious who will back down first, US or Russia? 

Oh and ISIS defeat was more due to Russian and Assad actions, not USA.

58 minutes ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

Unfortunate situation, loss of civilian lives will be significant. All for the game of geopolitics. I'm curious who will back down first, US or Russia? 

Oh and ISIS defeat was more due to Russian and Assad actions, not USA.

It seems like it's a confrontation now, with USA saying they shall attack again should Syria use chemical weapons.  This will lead to shooting down of missiles 

On 4/14/2018 at 7:47 AM, singh598 said:

The Syrian government have been at war with rival guerrilla groups seeking to overthrow President Assad.

Iran and Russia has supported the Government and previously Kurdish guerrillas and the USA have defeated Islamic State.

So what are the sangats view with the recent attack on Syria Government targets.

Is the supposed use of chemical weapons justifiable for UK, France and the USA to potentially trigger WW3 

All false flag staged events for the benefit of Israel since its creation and most large islamic terrorist attacks can be traced back to abrahamic saudi-israel nexus. waaahaabi Saudi and jewish israelis are abrahamic cousins they want to work together overtly to fight their common enemies more than ever now (shia yeman huthi's, shia hezbollah lebanon, shia syria and shia iran). By using the western powers to carry out attacks at the behest of their national interests. UK, USA, France,etc are puppets in the pay of neo-con zionists banksters. If the western governments didnt do what the banksters wanted they would crash their economies and get the other members of the NATO gang to bully them by force into submission.

It's all a drama about so called chemical attacks and a show at the UN the real agenda is oil pipe lines and geo-political control and influence of that area.

Putin's Russia is a wimp and crap ally in the face of western hostility, it allowed attacks by israel and the west to go unanswered, its not really defending its ally syria. It's letting it get attacked and bullied for its own economic self interest probably waiting for the syrian government to buy its weapon products and services out of desperation rather offering it for free as a true friend.

There is very little chance of a world war unless the west or israel does something stupid and attacks russian military warships or bases. Then the public in Russia will probably call for revenge which could escalate into a deadlier and wider global conflict

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNPNWEY44NY&bpctr=1523827155

The 2nd youtube link is particularly interesting (it has embedded and certain features disabled by youtube so you need to click on it)

Of all the videos I had watched of 9/11 and research I had done, I never knew there was 5 dancing celebrating israeli's caught by fbi in new york on 9/11 cheering on the attacks. They had rented a truck with mural of twin towers getting attacked by a plane. This is highly suspicious and seems to suggest israeli mossad agents either carried out 9/11 or had prior knowledge and wanted the event to happen and make it ever worse.

Edited by genie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

My views, there is no such thing as stopping terrorists, it's like cancer. We can have wars as long as we live :( to dampen it down/ keep things under control. Second, WW3 created by terrorists? Highly unlikely.

3 hours ago, Singh1989 said:

My views, there is no such thing as stopping terrorists, it's like cancer. We can have wars as long as we live :( to dampen it down/ keep things under control. Second, WW3 created by terrorists? Highly unlikely.

What terrorists are you talking about? Syria is a country, with a government headed by Assad, not a terrorist organization. Its ally is Russia, and if missiles had hit Russians or Russian bases, or done wider damage, it would have retaliated by hitting American ships, after which I would ask you: do you think the US would not respond?

If it would, then that's your WW3.