Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dust

Nihang singh and opium

Guest Dust

Wheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh , 

i want to know , is nihang singh consume opium nowadays . Bcoz i saw pic related about this . I think , May be some nihangs ( dhile mathe ) use opium 

On 4/12/2018 at 11:37 PM, Guest Dust said:

Wheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh , 

i want to know , is nihang singh consume opium nowadays . Bcoz i saw pic related about this . I think , May be some nihangs ( dhile mathe ) use opium 

Some christians smoke crack.  Doesn't mean it's a good decision or has anything to do with Christ. 

Opium/heroin/morphine/Vicodin whatever is prescribed for medical reasons, and used to be the only relief for wounded soldiers undergoing amputation and whatnot. 

Obviously using opium recreationally isn't Dal rehit or anything. 

What's your intention for the post? You think opium use is a widespread advocated practice within the Dals?

Or you may, or may not, have seen a pic of a single Nihang or two doing something stupid against rehit, and thought you'd come here and slam them and the entire Nihang image?

I feel sorry for anyone dabbling with or hooked on that stuff. Unfortunately you can guarantee that somewhere a Sikh, Buddhist, Christian, Jew, Muslim, Hindu, Jain, world leader, teacher, Dr, rehab counselor, whoever is using it.   

None of these groups advocate it, except maybe the medical profession. 

Maybe you can track them down through the pic and offer to help them with rehab?

Edited by GurjantGnostic
  • Confused 2

12 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Some christians smoke crack.  Doesn't mean it's a good decision or has anything to do with Christ. 

Opium/heroin/morphine/Vicodin whatever is prescribed for medical reasons, and used to be the only relief for wounded soldiers undergoing amputation and whatnot. 

Obviously using opium recreationally isn't Dal rehit or anything. 

What's your intention for the post? You think opium use is a widespread advocated practice within the Dals?

Or you may, or may not, have seen a pic of a single Nihang or two doing something stupid against rehit, and thought you'd come here and slam them and the entire Nihang image?

I feel sorry for anyone dabbling with or hooked on that stuff. Unfortunately you can guarantee that somewhere a Sikh, Buddhist, Christian, Jew, Muslim, Hindu, Jain, world leader, teacher, Dr, rehab counselor, whoever is using it.   

None of these groups advocate it, except maybe the medical profession. 

Maybe you can track them down through the pic and offer to help them with rehab?

Thanks @GuestSingh

• Confused 2

50 minutes ago, monatosingh said:

How do you know its him

I happened to pop on right after. You then check browse online activity and compare to the reaction notification time. Same way he got caught last time. 

He keeps saying he's going to ignore me, but doesn't so he can still see the posts and plaster confused bootha everywhere rather than using his words. 

Edited by GurjantGnostic
  • Confused 2

Guest BhForce
1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I happened to pop on right after. You then check browse online activity and compare to the reaction notification time. Same way he got caught last time. 

He keeps saying he's going to ignore me, but doesn't so he can still see the posts and plaster confused bootha everywhere rather than using his words. 

It's me boodoo

1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Ah interesting!

Most of these reactions people put is to make us look stupid or dumb, then probably put positive reactions on their own comments.

Hopefully something is done about these reactions, don't see why we can't see who reacted straight then publicly ask them why they chose that reaction.

5 hours ago, monatosingh said:

?

Is he the confused boothi?

No and to prove this, the above posts have just been marked confused from my account so each now has two, not one.

Admin/moderator can verify my one and only account on here.

5 minutes ago, monatosingh said:

Most of these reactions people put is to make us look stupid or dumb, then probably put positive reactions on their own comments.

Never liked my own posts - you can check all of mine as proof of this, if you like.

Hopefully something is done about these reactions, don't see why we can't see who reacted straight then publicly ask them why they chose that reaction.

Agreed.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• you are misunderstanding what I am saying SGPC changed the wording like Ram Rai to suit their agenda ...I never maligned mahapurakhs and have total respect for all those you mentioned. It wasn't about positioning which is also important  but the actual Gurbani
    • oh is it.   they wanted around £200 from me about a decade ago, prices must have gone up.   why would naamdharis learn from them when they can learn from naamdhari ustads??
    • loll I really want to wear a chola. I also hate wearing ties and blazers. I try and wear mini hazooria often. Still learning my dumalla, my turban is still anglicised. my sangat and relatives is punjabis, but I would say if they actually followed more punjabi culture it wouldn't harm following sikhi so much as it seems. it's the drunk and uneducated culture that's the harmful stuff, the village <banned word filter activated> mentality.
    •  Today what connects us is not Sikhi but nagar kirtans, akhand paths, turban tieing competitions kabaddi etc..  As you can see there is nothing of substance to hold us together.  These are mostly festivals, no one ones to teach Sikh doctrines.
    • I'm glad one of the Sikh sites have a simran/meditation section because its the core of the dharm.  We need one on this forum, if we don't were going to get further and further from Naam then the only thing we will have is more and more arguments because are mind is not under control   ਜਿਨੀ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਨ ਚੇਤਿਓ ਸੇ ਬਹਣਿ ਨ ਮਿਲਨੀ ਪਾਸਿ ॥ 
      जिनी गुरमुखि नामु न चेतिओ से बहणि न मिलनी पासि ॥ 
      Jinī gurmukẖ nām na cẖeṯi▫o se bahaṇ na milnī pās. 
      Those who do not meditate on the Lord, as Gurmukh, are not permitted to sit near the Lord. 
        ਦੁਖੁ ਲਾਗਾ ਬਹੁ ਅਤਿ ਘਣਾ ਪੁਤੁ ਕਲਤੁ ਨ ਸਾਥਿ ਕੋਈ ਜਾਸਿ ॥ 
      दुखु लागा बहु अति घणा पुतु कलतु न साथि कोई जासि ॥ 
      Ḏukẖ lāgā baho aṯ gẖaṇā puṯ kalaṯ na sāth ko▫ī jās. 
      They suffer the most horrible pain and suffering, and neither their sons nor their wives go along with them.