1 hour ago, shastarSingh said:

The Brahm Kavach paath in the Budha Dal Gutka has one line missing.

How would you know, bro? I would imagine that the Budha Dal, of all groups, would know what belongs in Brahm Kavach and what doesn't.

Anyway, what's the line, and what's your source for the original?

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, BhForce said:

How would you know, bro? I would imagine that the Budha Dal, of all groups, would know what belongs in Brahm Kavach and what doesn't.

Anyway, what's the line, and what's your source for the original?

Dear Bro,

did u listen to the video i posted ? it tells the source. There is a puratan bir of Sri Sarbloh Granth and its last few pannas were empty and this complete brahm kavach bani is written on of those pannas.

The extra line starts with akaal jyot nehkalank ...........

it will be nice if some singh can post the full line.

Edited by shastarSingh

26 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Dear Bro,

did u listen to the video i posted ?

No, brother, I did not. You can't just throw up a video without a few sentences of its import, and expect people to view the whole thing.

Anyways, thanks for now doing so.

Finally, I would advise this babaji to contact the Buddha Dal with hard info in order to make changes in the Gutka at the source instead of trying to tell random people on the Internet which then means they will possibly tangle with those who read the "incomplete" Brahm Kavach.

• Confused 1

Finally, I would advise this babaji to contact the Buddha Dal with hard info in order to make changes in the Gutka at the source instead of trying to tell random people on the Internet which then means they will possibly tangle with those who read the "incomplete" Brahm Kavach

I have great respect for  Budha Dal and Dal Panth but they need to a bit more academic in nature. For example:

1. Brahm Kavach bani is present in a das granthi which dates around 1722 AD or something simlar. But the Budha Dal gutka has brahm kavach from Ratan Singh Bhangu's panth parkash.

2. Bhagauti Astotar is a great bani and its present in bhai daya singh's dasam granth and 1698 AD bir of Dasam Granth at Patna Sahib. But in Budha Dal Gutka, bhagauti astotar is from giani gyan singh' panth parkash.