GurpreetSingh13

When you merge with Waheguru. Do you still have your own mind and soul and can see and travel... or are you Waheguru (along with many others)?????

18 hours ago, Guest Sikhism said:

You're lost in ego. It's a sight to behold. You're preaching like Sikhism is only for the elite few who are complete and utter monks. Someone here is asking about a general query and your response is they're not Sikh enough and should stop following the path of the Guru.

The whole point of Naam Jaap is to become of that state of mind, to let go of desire, to let go of the thieves. You're asking a person to be GurSikh out of the bat. 

Please keep on the path of the Guru, and try realise you're no better than anyone else. You may feel like you're closer than others to the Guru but it's all his will. You're creating bad karma by telling an individual who is asking more about Sikhism to stray away completely. 

Guest Sikhism,

what is wrong with you?

Why don´t you do a self introspection, and look in your inner mirror before baseless blaming of being egoistical  or a sight to behold?

That would surely be a  pitiful sight.

Have you seen or understood what Gurpreet Singh is asking, or the reply I have given him? 

I think you have not, for you were engrossed in  your own ego/hankar, which was hurt, as the reply given differed from your thinking.

Nobody is preaching here, so stop talking like the hindu pandits, of elite or utter monks which do not exist in sikhee.

In sikhee there is Guru Jee as guru,  and all others are of the same class, means Sikhs... no elite, no monks or higher or lower sikhs

Then also, Gurpreet is not making any general query as you think it to be. He is asking a specific question, about:

if one merges with Wahiguru, does one still have our own mind, and if one can see others and travel, or if on reaching there and becoming Wahiguru along with all others?

You see, this is a short simple and a direct question, not a general query as you pretend it to be.

So naturally, if your perception is not correct of what the OP is asking, definitely, your response could well be anything, but far from what it ought to be.

Then also your baseless accusation of creating karma, by telling someone to stray away completely , for asking more about sikhism, is utter nonsense.

For the OP has never asked more about sikhism, but a short simple and specific question about mind and Wahiguru in short, or in other words, about the state of the self when becoming one with Him, as simple as that.

So, be humble enough to understand fully what is being said, and stop  indulging into mental loose motion.

I do not know if you were blinded by your hankar or krodh, but you never saw what I told the posters above, in case you did overlook it, let me reproduce it to you once again:

On 10/4/2018 at 11:29 PM, harsharan000 said:

Holding on to Him, through His bhakti, is the key to be freed from all this mind and maya, and also the key of our union with Him

Do you really think, if I wanted anyone  to stray away, i would have written the line above?  

Am I not saying that, for whosoever wants to merge in Him, should do His bhakti wholeheartedly and single minded?

And the bhakti I refer to, there is no mention of any elite or monk class, rather for any wadbhagee sikh, who wants Him alone,  none other than Wahiguru Akal Purukh.

If anything I said, which you really have misunderstood, is that, if you want anything apart from Wahiguru, then, do not follow sikhee, rather any other dharam, where he/she can satisfy their minds with varieties/multiplicity  of forms, sizes, and colors...

For as brother  NEOS1NGH has shared some most beautiful verses above :

9 hours ago, N30S1NGH said:

ਨ ਦੇਹ ਹੈ ਨ ਗੇਹ ਹੈ ਨ ਜਾਤਿ ਹੈ ਨ ਪਾਤਿ ਹੈ

Na Deha Hai Na Geha Hai Na Jaati Hai Na Paati Hai ॥

He hath no body, no home, no caste and no lineage.

ਨ ਅੰਗ ਹੈ ਨ ਰੰਗ ਹੈ ਨ ਸੰਗ ਹੈ ਨ ਸਾਥ ਹੈ ॥

Na Aanga Hai Na Raanga Hai Na Saanga Hai Na Saatha Hai ॥

He hath no limb, no colour, and hath no affection for a companion

ਨ ਮਾਨ ਹੈ ਨ ਮੌਤ ਹੈ ਨ ਸਾਕ ਹੈ ਨ ਸੰਕ ਹੈ ॥

Na Maan Hai Na Mouta Hai Na Saaka Hai Na Saanka Hai ॥

He is egoless(mindless), deathless, kinless and doubtless.

You see, in the last verse above, it clearly says: Na maan, which means no mind or mindless, so this should answer the question of the OP, for there is no mind, as the mind by itself is a barrier between us and Him.

You see, it is all braham through the mind, which makes us see the untruth as something real, and permanent, thus id does not allow to realize Him.

Mind is not ours, for it is left behind in the lower dimensions, only the soul is our real self, which belongs to Him, and in Him it returns to become one with Him, through His apaar kirpa only.

It is our limited perception of Him and ourselves as individuals, which keeps us deluded all the time, until, as said above, we hold on to Him, through His bhakti, realize our true identity as divine beings, only then will we take the right steps in the right direction, until then, we will be stumbling in our own manmat.

Stay blessed.

Sat Sree Akal.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• oh is it.   they wanted around £200 from me about a decade ago, prices must have gone up.   why would naamdharis learn from them when they can learn from naamdhari ustads??
    • loll I really want to wear a chola. I also hate wearing ties and blazers. I try and wear mini hazooria often. Still learning my dumalla, my turban is still anglicised. my sangat and relatives is punjabis, but I would say if they actually followed more punjabi culture it wouldn't harm following sikhi so much as it seems. it's the drunk and uneducated culture that's the harmful stuff, the village <banned word filter activated> mentality.
    •  Today what connects us is not Sikhi but nagar kirtans, akhand paths, turban tieing competitions kabaddi etc..  As you can see there is nothing of substance to hold us together.  These are mostly festivals, no one ones to teach Sikh doctrines.
    • I'm glad one of the Sikh sites have a simran/meditation section because its the core of the dharm.  We need one on this forum, if we don't were going to get further and further from Naam then the only thing we will have is more and more arguments because are mind is not under control   ਜਿਨੀ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਨ ਚੇਤਿਓ ਸੇ ਬਹਣਿ ਨ ਮਿਲਨੀ ਪਾਸਿ ॥ 
      जिनी गुरमुखि नामु न चेतिओ से बहणि न मिलनी पासि ॥ 
      Jinī gurmukẖ nām na cẖeṯi▫o se bahaṇ na milnī pās. 
      Those who do not meditate on the Lord, as Gurmukh, are not permitted to sit near the Lord. 
        ਦੁਖੁ ਲਾਗਾ ਬਹੁ ਅਤਿ ਘਣਾ ਪੁਤੁ ਕਲਤੁ ਨ ਸਾਥਿ ਕੋਈ ਜਾਸਿ ॥ 
      दुखु लागा बहु अति घणा पुतु कलतु न साथि कोई जासि ॥ 
      Ḏukẖ lāgā baho aṯ gẖaṇā puṯ kalaṯ na sāth ko▫ī jās. 
      They suffer the most horrible pain and suffering, and neither their sons nor their wives go along with them. 
    • Something is fishy for instance the name of the woman is mentioned as Manohar Lal. How many Sikhs are there with the name Manohar Lal. Her own name Kiran Bala does not seems like a Sikh one.