Simran

Guest Roop

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

i m jus a begginer , i try to wakeup amritwale around 3 am i sit n try to do simran abhyas but after few mintues f sitting i feel sek(punjabi) in my body my heart start pounding .. boht garmi lagdi hai n i have to stop day time its imppossible for me to even do simran boht thoughts hu de a n amritvele when i am able to do my body starts doing ajeeb things n the moment i open my eyes sara heat normal ho jana ...

please help

Guest Kaur 2

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾ॥ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਿਹ॥

Carry on doing naam abhyiaas at amritvela. It is completely normal to feel ajeeb things whilst doing simran. The fact that you mentioned that as soon as you open your eyes you don't feel hot anymore it mainly indicates that you are not suffering from any illness but I could be wrong since I'm not a doctor. IMO you are beginning to awaken your soul hence why you feel this way. The purpose of naam is to cleanse our soul of the many janam's of dirt that we have collected. I think you are starting to cleanse the soul and pretty much any spirituality progress feels weird because we are using merely our body to feel spirituality which doesn't work because our senses are invalid because we cannot comprehend the feeling. It can be a pretty difficult concept to grasp but it is the best I can explain it. 

Bhull Chuk Maaf

On 4/12/2018 at 11:52 AM, Guest Kaur 2 said:

Carry on doing naam abhyiaas at amritvela. It is completely normal to feel ajeeb things whilst doing simran. The fact that you mentioned that as soon as you open your eyes you don't feel hot anymore it mainly indicates that you are not suffering from any illness but I could be wrong since I'm not a doctor. IMO you are beginning to awaken your soul hence why you feel this way. The purpose of naam is to cleanse our soul of the many janam's of dirt that we have collected. I think you are starting to cleanse the soul and pretty much any spirituality progress feels weird because we are using merely our body to feel spirituality which doesn't work because our senses are invalid because we cannot comprehend the feeling. It can be a pretty difficult concept to grasp but it is the best I can explain it. 

Bhull Chuk Maaf

Thanku so much for explaining .... ur reply is really motivating . Every time i read ur reply it helps me to not loose hope n b consistent with my efforts of amritvela abhyas ...

waheguruji ka khalsa waheguruji ki fateh

I have another question as i start doing abhays after few minutes of waheguru simran my mind feel still no thoughts just still fells lyk bliss but at that point do i need to return to waheguru shabad or can i sit lyk this in wid no thoughts no waheguru shabad jaap please guide 

n i do jaap bina bolya bcoz i feel this more connecting

thanku