Big_Tera

State of the UK - Is it safe?

4 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

This is an age old argument. That I am afraid does not wash anymore. 

Should crime commited by british asians in the uk (Sikhs,Hindus, muslims) be blamed on the British who ruled India and exploited us? The answer is no.

If you do a crime dont go thinking I am going to blame someone 100 years ago. That is a moronic thing to do. Take responsibility of your own actions. 

Its not just blacks doing crime. Its muslims also. Blacks and muslims in the uk are known for drug dealing. This always leads to violence as people try and protect their patch as it where. Knife crime is completley out of control. Mostly young black and mixed race people who like to rob and mug other people. 

Wow dude. I'm sorry I didn't realize before that you're truly this stupid. You have zero reading comprehension. I'll just leave you alone. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

6 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Wow dude. I'm sorry I didn't realize before that you're truly this stupid. You have zero reading comprehension. I'll just leave you alone. 

Listen ' Mr dude' or should I call you Mr Rasta boy. Stop worshipping blacks like they are your masters. Maybe you think P diddy or Tupak is your leader and role model in life and you think all black people are in jail due to racist white police? Wake up and smell the coffee. 

This is not a bob marley song. 

Edited by Big_Tera
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 3

2 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Learn to read at a second grade level, then we can continue this discussion. 

Well you should know all about that pal.

Since your probably a second grade individual. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 3

Who ever is to blame. 

It does not change the fact that britain is fast turning into a crime ridden ghetto. Where areas are divided by race and religion. Its become a hostile environment.  

The rich dont care as they live away from all this in beautifuly leafy suburbs. We the common everyday people have face the crime on a daily basis. 

I was walking along southall high street the other day and its the same thing. Kids walking around in gangs trying to intimidate others. 

How many times do we hear stories of a law abiding person trying to confront these menacing youths only to be stabbed. 

Many black people are jealous of asian wealth and success. They dont like other races and are hostile towards them. I have seen it many times. I personally feel the only way is to live out of the hell hole that has become london. 

I am lucky I live away from these ghettos but just on the outskirts. 

Edited by Big_Tera
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

4 hours ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

The arguements by most ppl on this forum are the same ones as conservatives whites in the USA.

It's not just people on this forum. Indians generally are scared of blacks. When Indians get to America, they don't go to the library and do a deep dive into Bureau of Justice Statistics numbers, analyzing crime rates for different groups, causes thereof, etc., and then come to the conclusion that they should by wary of black people. No, they just straight up when they see a man with black skin, go "Oh, no, a Habshi! Run!!"

4 hours ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

In america, the group to receive the most welfare is actually white women.

OK. But highly misleading. In a country which is majority white, you would expect that most of the welfare recipients would be white, too. But, in fact, a minority of welfare recipients are white. Less whites are taking welfare then their percentage of the population:

Whites are 76.9% of the population, according the US Census. Yet they only make up 40% of welfare recipients. So they are taking welfare at a very low rate.

By contrast, blacks are 13.3% of the US population, but are 25.7% of the welfare-takers. This all from a US Agriculture Dept report, cited by a Newsweek article meaning to dispel the notion that blacks take a disproportionate share of welfare, but failing miserably. The numbers are indisputable.

FYI, Asians make up 5.7% of the general population, but only 2.1% of welfare recipients.

5 hours ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

Also most ppl said blacks were the most violent. But most school shootings have been white males.

Maybe. But school shootings make up a minuscule amount (a few tens) of the 17793 murders each year.

Additionally, blacks make up a huge percentage of murderers in the US:

A TV channel did a fact-check on this:

One reader, “James”, wrote: “It’s important to note that black men commit nearly half of all murders in this country, which is astounding when you take into consideration the fact that they only make up 12-13 per cent of the population.

The analysis

It’s true that around 13 per cent of Americans are black, according to the latest estimates from the US Census Bureau.

And yes, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, black offenders committed 52 per cent of homicides recorded in the data between 1980 and 2008. Only 45 per cent of the offenders were white. 

And in the usa, it has been proven that CIA introduced cocaine into black communities

A lot of people suspect this.

Its more that society is degenerating into conditions like black society. Like fatherlessness.

Yes, fatherlessness is a big factor in young males being out of control.

• Thanks 1

Boys need fathers in their lives to control them, especially if they are living in a low income neighbourhood where crime is prevalent. Being politically correct will never fix problems, in fact it will add more fire to the flames.

I think rap music in general has a negative effect, it promotes violence, materialism, shallowness, misogyny and other crime. In Punjab rap music is big and has been for the last 7 years, is there any coincidence that this is when alcohol, drug abuse and violence is at it's highest?

Youngsters will mimic what they see on TV or hear on the radio. Black youth will mimic what the black rappers are rapping about and Punjabi youth will mimic the likes of Honey Singh, Sidhu Moosewala etc

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CharhdiKala said:

Boys need fathers in their lives to control them, especially if they are living in a low income neighbourhood where crime is prevalent. Being politically correct will never fix problems, in fact it will add more fire to the flames.

I think rap music in general has a negative effect, it promotes violence, materialism, shallowness, misogyny and other crime. In Punjab rap music is big and has been for the last 7 years, is there any coincidence that this is when alcohol, drug abuse and violence is at it's highest?

Youngsters will mimic what they see on TV or hear on the radio. Black youth will mimic what the black rappers are rapping about and Punjabi youth will mimic the likes of Honey Singh, Sidhu Moosewala etc

Citing music as a cause for societal degeneration started well before rap. 

Not saying rap isn't in this category, but heavy metal promoting racism, satanism, black magic, sex, drugs, violence, etc. isn't exactly wholesome, and has been effecting the uk much longer. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I think we are focusing to much on musics influence. How about people are just criminal minded. 

Also many do stabbings and violent attacks for the thrill of it. Its not to make money. The youth of today dont care if they get stabbed or attacked. These kids just care about their street cred .

15 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Citing music as a cause for societal degeneration started well before rap. 

Not saying rap isn't in this category, but heavy metal promoting racism, satanism, black magic, sex, drugs, violence, etc. isn't exactly wholesome, and has been effecting the uk much longer. 

Heavy Metal singers never sang about shooting and stabbing people in the same manner that rap does. Those heavy metal bands that promote racism, satanism were never played on mainstream radio or TV like rap music is.

But the biggest issue is boys growing up in fatherless homes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I'm ready for confused bootha to come out in force, but I'd warmly and vigorously greet them with a Sat Sri Akal. Or Akaaaaaali.  

When they ask what the heck you just said, say that's how we greet fellow warriors or how we greet immortal warriors. 

That gives them proper respect to start and might be all the hook you need to get them very interested in Sikhi. 

wow awesome!!!

• Haha 1