State of the UK - Is it safe?

Big_Tera

9 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I'm not particularly politically correct. I just call people out on some racist <banned word filter activated> second I smell it. 

Everyone's too quick to point the finger at the black man, and I got my brother's back. 

You smell like a racist bro.

You don't realize it. But you're afraid of black people and it turns to hate. 

Anyone talks <banned word filter activated> about Sikhs I'm just as quick to call it. 

And no I don't <banned word filter activated> foot around the grooming gang problem. So speak for yourself. 

Your not understanding my points to lept to the defence of the in-defensive thus showing your hand in being part of the problem. A proper racist doesn't have friends of other races, a proper racist does not associate or indulge in stuff by the race they hate. A racist thinks their race is superior and the other race is inferiour. I maybe a Sikh supremist as Sikhi is the best and I hope every Sikh on here is a Sikh supremacist because if they arent they might aswell not be a Sikh if they think other faiths are equal to the Sikh ideology.

I dunno how you come to the conclusion that anyone who talks about a huge problem of drug fuelled gun and knife crime in the black communist is racist. I would call people out for racism against the black community for allowing excuses made for evil filthy lyrics druggie music fulled gun knife crime to get out of hand.

You dont even realise the link between social media, filthy degenerate music, glorification of rape murder drug dealing in this material. Its a way of life its an ideology much like islam is if you tap into its violent tendencies you will become a muslim extremist/terrrrorist.

At the moment there is a huge problem western afro-carribean culture black ideology, and no not all blacks are this way. Only a m0ron would think its ALL blacks into this degenerate way of life just as it would be stupid to think ALL muslims are pedo sex groomers or terroorists. I have many black mates, my neighbors are blacks from africa whose parents brought their kids up the right way they are good people decent hard working and we regular discuss these topics how the youth are into this filthy culture. Maybe the politician/bankster elites are allowing to be fostered and go ahead maybe to allow blacks/minorities kill each other while they laugh in their gated secure white ruling class/middle class communities.

This roadman violence culture has been fostered from the black community and no other communities are not immune to it the working class asian youths have started to hang around in gangs to drug dealing wearing hoodies masking up and getting stabbed and acid attacked. Same with the working class white youth they too are now groomed into the same culture because the dominant violent afro-carribean culture has poisoned and infected their fragile minds.

3 hours ago, Premi5 said:

So in the past, White Europeans were worse.

But tell me, is it whites or non-whites responsible for example, for most of the gun and knife crime in the UK?

Whites still. 

https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us&ei=Wc7IWvf3BYjv5gLA34yYDQ&q=sikh+shopkeeper+attacked&oq=sikh+shopkeeper+attacked&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.3..35i39.4858.6109..6624...1....212.858.0j4j1..........1..mobile-gws-wiz-serp.8YC%2B93ztiBw%3D

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/669094/statistics_on_race_and_the_criminal_justice_system_2016_v2.pdf

The video of shopkeeper attacked too, but I couldn't find it fast enough and I have to go drill. 

Britain since ww2 has culturally and economically shifted towards being like the USA (modernity = the west = the USA ). Is the USA a bastion of law abiding strong civil society? Not really. Crime is no worse than yesteryear, it's just that you now hear about it much more and the various media avenues amplify it more. It's also harder to cover up crime these days . Would the likes of saville get away with it today? Don't be afraid of what the media pumps out as scared population is easier to manipulate for Draconian policies . The biggest issue is that police and judicial numbers are down and since the 1990s the UK population has increased by 30 percent so you do the math of the liklihood of being caught and punished if you commit a crime.

On 4/7/2018 at 1:14 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

Yeah cause the british are totally going to focus on their own shortcomings, and not try and point the finger. 

Haven't you heard? Sikhs and their horrible alcoholism is effecting brittain. 

How many football hooligans brag after crippling people? In events of mass violence. 

But yeah. It's totally a black problem right?

Cause you found an article?

You have a clear racial bias dude. What you're doing is scapegoating. 

That culture you're focused on was birthed within western culture, that isn't African in origin. 

I'd suggest reading some history. 

I'll elaborate in detail if you need, but if we're going to call a culture violent or "evil", one hundred percent white europeans get the prize. 

So you think white people and western culture is to blame for all stabbings and violent crime done by black people in london?

On 07/04/2018 at 11:17 AM, Premi5 said:

So in the past, White Europeans were worse.

But tell me, is it whites or non-whites responsible for example, for most of the gun and knife crime in the UK?

Exactly!! I am afraid to say but you sound like some black wannabe thug that wants to blame everything on white Europeans for the failures of the black community. Obviously there are good law abiding black people out there. But it has to be said that a great amount of crime is committed by them in the uk and even the usa. Maybe you have been listening to to much rap music that has brainwashed you into thinking everything's the white mans fault. How about people taking responsibility for their own actions in life instead of blaming others.

12 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

You guys sound like you have a hate hardon for black dudes that came out immediately at the start of this topic. 

I don't blame white europeans for everything, but the question was about violence in the uk, which, as evidenced, is primarily perpetrated by white europeans, and has always been a problem. Not everything is their fault, they just take first place in murder, rape, genocide, and cultural annihilation among other things, but have you thinking the black man is inherently "evil" and they're civilized, while they fight their jolly little wars in india and kill the savages, kill the beastly little people, and starve your families by the thousands. 

You want to fit into your masters' culture so bad, there is only one answer that your fear will allow you. The one they tell you. Blame the black man. 

Ignore evidence, say what the white man tells you. He already made your mind up with paid programming. 

Keep your head in the sand all you want and tow whatever line your british lords tell you to. 

No matter how much you suck up to them, jokes on you, and about you at dinner. 

They can disrespect your culture in their media, allow your girls to be raped, use your valor and labor and resources for generations, and get you to beg them for more. 

By all means, blame the black people and their rap music. 

Slave masters in this country always had field N****** and house N******, and they got them to hate each other, by making the lighter skinned ones, one step above the darker, and let them work inside. So which one are you to them?

Because you're not even the poor white trash they keep in line by telling they're a special, proud member of a great culture. 

This commentary was free. Your welcome. 

This is an age old argument. That I am afraid does not wash anymore. 

Should crime commited by british asians in the uk (Sikhs,Hindus, muslims) be blamed on the British who ruled India and exploited us? The answer is no.

If you do a crime dont go thinking I am going to blame someone 100 years ago. That is a moronic thing to do. Take responsibility of your own actions. 

Its not just blacks doing crime. Its muslims also. Blacks and muslims in the uk are known for drug dealing. This always leads to violence as people try and protect their patch as it where. Knife crime is completley out of control. Mostly young black and mixed race people who like to rob and mug other people. Much of the crime is actually black on black crime. These people are very dangerous. They have nothing to live for. Apart from getting their next drug money. 

You are living in the past mate. We know what white Europeans do. They mostly engage in white collar crime which is also bad. 

All crime is bad no matter who does it. Some areas are just not safe anymore. Sikhs need to be careful out there. Any little confrontation can turn into some yob pulling out a knife.