Thakur Dalip Singh Namdhari present head challenged RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat on his face

On 4/8/2018 at 1:41 PM, SuchaSoorma said:

Sikh is someone who follows the teaching of the 10 gurus.A hindu is people who believe in devtaey, aartis, etc. No the hazur sahib people won't be sikhs. they have gone so far from true sikhi that they are basically hindus. they rely on these karam kand elements of religion. They have gone away from the true message and root of sikhi. Gurus put coins and coconut I didn't say that was wrong. You can doubt what the gurus did, you can't compare them to regular sikhs. The gurus also never did any aarti standing up. Guru Ji set the aarti to be sung in kirtan form like how other shabad are sung (i.e on a stage).

You have written that hajur sahib people were doing arti are not Sikhs. Who has given you this authority tell others, do you have any certificate from guru ji say that they are not Sikhs? Who you are ? How can you say people doing arti are not Sikhs. Has it written by guru ji in Sri gruru granth sahib that the people who perform arti are not sikhs ? If it is there please show us.

Your are saying that person who is obeying teaching of 10 guru he is only Sikh. Are you sikh ? how many teaching  of 10 gurus you obey ? sri guru granth sahib ji has banis of 6 gurus what about other 4 gurus what are the their teachings ? is it written there by 7th guru by 8th guru ? any teaching written by themselves there? And please tell how many person like you are obeying 100% teaching there are 2 types of teaching which teaching you are saying 1 type of teaching is in guru granth sahib ji and bhai gurdass ji and 2nd is in rehtnama

Are you a sikh? Do you obey teaching of 10 gurus ? which thing do you obey ? in sri guru granth sahib ji it is written to see others virtues not others bad things what you are doing ? are you obeying guru jis teaching are you a sikh ?

Why you can not see that it was only namdharis who have tried to unite the whole panth no one has tried this step.

3 hours ago, Guest Kaur 2 said:

clearly @monatosingh is not doing a puja at a mandir and even if he was (sorry veerji :grin ) how would it affect you?

Lol I used to before I got into Sikhi, went to the mandir with my mum and brother and got my mum to pick me up so I can ring the bell.

4 hours ago, DayaKaur said:
On 4/7/2018 at 6:24 PM, BhForce said:

In order to have a conversation, can you state whether you are a Namdhari, and if so, to which group do you belong?

Namdharis are belongs to 10 gurus satguru Nanak dev ji and satguru gobind singh ji.

And ... you failed to answer the question.

Again, I ask are you a Namdhari, and if so to which group do you belong?

Your statement to Namdharis belonging to 10 gurus is immaterial to the question.

And if you are a Namdhari, why are you afraid to say so?

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

3 hours ago, monatosingh said:

Lol I used to before I got into Sikhi, went to the mandir with my mum and brother and got my mum to pick me up so I can ring the bell.

Same actually, but now I look back and think what the hell was all that? :rofl 

VJKK VJKF

On 10/04/2018 at 2:25 PM, Guest Kaur 2 said:

VJKK VJKF

Same actually, but now I look back and think what the hell was all that? :rofl 

VJKK VJKF

To be honest it was quite fascinating for me, although idol worship is not allowed for us but it still had a calm environment and it was nice learning about how other faiths worship.

I could swear that one of the women that went there now attend my local Gurdwara...

(Why did I only receive a notification about this now..)

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

On 13 April 2018 at 9:39 AM, monatosingh said:

To be honest it was quite fascinating for me, although idol worship is not allowed for us but it still had a calm environment and it was nice learning about how other faiths worship.

I could swear that one of the women that went there now attend my local Gurdwara...

(Why did I only receive a notification about this now..)

Yes so did I as well and I still love learning about different religions now too, but back then there was just something fun about throwing petals on a statue. 

PS: No offence to any hindus I respect your religion. 

VJKK VJKF

• 3 years later...
On 4/8/2018 at 1:15 AM, SuchaSoorma said:

Guru ji says they are the khalsa and apart of it. While guru ji can be guru of the whole world that does not mean everyone is a sikh. If Ram Rahim claims to be guru of world does not make him your guru right? You can only adopt someone as guru if you live life as they have said in texts. Guru ji clearly gives gaddi to SGGSG according to many sources not believing it and making random fairytales of guru ji living 100? and whatever year is wrong.

I'm surprised you don't post more often Hanji. 

On 4/10/2018 at 3:56 AM, BhForce said:

And ... you failed to answer the question.

Again, I ask are you a Namdhari, and if so to which group do you belong?

Your statement to Namdharis belonging to 10 gurus is immaterial to the question.

And if you are a Namdhari, why are you afraid to say so?

Speaking of people who should post more. Brother @BhForce. Ahem.