How Well As Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji been preserved since 1708?

17 minutes ago, Malhi said:

There are many puratan saroops of Guru Sahib, almost countless but i do not think somebody who has no respect in referring to such a great Guru is even worthy to be given a answer!

This is a common theme that you will refer to in this and your other comments. You keep on trying to state that I’m being rude to the Guru, but aren’t even showing an example. What did I say that’s so rude to the Guru? Or is merely asking a question rude? 

Also even if the question isn’t for me, at least answer it for the record for everyone else. 

Your wording is so rude

I asked a question. If my wording is “rude”, I apologize, but you don’t even care to show me an example, yet keep bringing it up. How is my wording rude? You’re acting as if I wrote to the Guru or something. 

16 minutes ago, Malhi said:

It sounds to me like you are a enemy of the panth as to a member!

Yes, I am the enemy of the Panth by telling Sikhs not to commit terrorism, or do rituals, and other weird stuff. Yes, I am the enemy of the Panth by asking a simple question. 

Maybe any of the videos or organizations that I frequently promote are also enemies of the Panth. In addition to myself, I would love to see you prove how Basics of Sikhi and Nanak Naam are also enemies of the Panth.  

All saroop sahib can be witnessed but if somebody has that respect and shards inside them

Is that why so many people in the AJK Jatha doubt authenticity of Raag Mala? Does Bhai Randhir Singh or the entire AKJ Jatha not have respect? I’m guessing anyone who doesn’t align with your specific views has no sharda. 

On 4/5/2018 at 6:46 PM, TheeTurbanator said:

Is that why so many people in the AJK Jatha doubt authenticity of Raag Mala? Does Bhai Randhir Singh or the entire AKJ Jatha not have respect? I’m guessing anyone who doesn’t align with your specific views has no sharda. 

I believe that this would be a more fruitful discussion if not steered towards Raag Mala. Most of the Panth accepts Raag Mala, a few don't.

What's more interesting for me, and a discussion we should have internally to ward off potential enemies of the Panth, is differences in the 1429 pages before Raag Mala. Are there differences in saroops in the 1429 pages (referring to pre-Raag Mala bani according to printed saroop page numbering).

And if there are differences, are they major or minor?

So far as a analysis of textual differences of many different saroops conducted by an advisor to Jathedar Joginder Singh Vedanti found, there are minor vowel differences in a few places. There are no major differences (word differences).

On 2018-04-03 at 9:11 PM, TheeTurbanator said:

WARNING: IF YOU ARE GOING TO COMMENT ON MY POSTS, PLEASE BE MATURE AND ONLY USE FACTS, NO DRAMA PLEASE

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh! 

However, there have been numerous controversies over the validity of certain passages (you all know what im talking about). 

What are you talking about. What certain passages are there controversies on?  Provide facts.  No drama please.  

7 hours ago, BhForce said:

There are no major differences

We can never be certain because the original Saroop that was verrefied by the Guru was lost, and even the Saroops that are attributed to Baba Deep Singh are said to have differences. 

Im surprised how the Panth lost the original Saroop only 100-200 years after its creation. For a Dharam that often times prides itself on how it’s founder wrote its central text, we have done a horrible job, and the enemies of the Panth will exploit this (anti Sikh, Muslim site even talks about this). 

4 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

What are you talking about. What certain passages are there controversies on?  Provide facts.  No drama please

Raag Mala is a major one, there are also controversies some people (a minority) bring up regarding Bhagat Bani’s 

PS: Before anyone strawman’s me again I just wanna state that I believe In Bhagat Banis and Dasam Granth 

1 hour ago, TheeTurbanator said:

We can never be certain because the original Saroop that was verrefied by the Guru was lost, and even the Saroops that are attributed to Baba Deep Singh are said to have differences. 

Well, the only difference between the Damdami saroop and the original (Aad) granth was the addition of Guru Tegh Bahadur ji's bani, meaning a difference of only 1.95%.

We're not talking about the difference between a originally it was a granth praising Jehovah and stories of the prophets and now we've got a granth (Guru Granth Sahib) praising the all-pervading God and having hymns, not stories.

The fact is Guru Tegh Bahadur ji's bani is basically giving the same message as the Aad Granth, with some differences in style and focus. It is not a radically different message.

So, what's the worry?

1 hour ago, TheeTurbanator said:

Im surprised how the Panth lost the original Saroop only 100-200 years after its creation. For a Dharam that often times prides itself on how it’s founder wrote its central text, we have done a horrible job, and the enemies of the Panth will exploit this (anti Sikh, Muslim site even talks about this). 

Well, isn't it just cute that the Muslims are talking about us not having the Damdami saroop, since its because the jihadis that we lost it in the first place!  It's like killing somebody's dad and then taunting him for being an orphan.

Also, it is thought that the saroop given Gurgaddi is a different one from the one created at Damdama. So there's that.