Best Natural Shampoo (great results) chemical/toxin-free healthy hair for life

On 01/04/2018 at 9:24 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

As far as I know, bleach is used in the medical industry as it's the only thing that kills tuberculosis, and other viruses with particularly dense protein shells. 

Any natural alternatives in the disinfectant realm that would do the same?

Edit: well couldn't wait so I googled it. Apparently vinegar and peroxide are more effective and TB is a bacteria not a virus. 

Still interested in feedback. 

@jkvlondon @superdupersingh

Thank you both for turning my awareness to the products I've been using. I've been quite lazy and ignorant about my choices. 

lemon juice straight has disinfecting effect and white vinegar but as they are acidic may not be suitable on stone surfaces , I use  a spray made with distilled water 20 drops peppermint oil and a couple of drops of neutral nontoxic ecofriendly soap can use the solution for shampoo above . Main thing is to leave the spray on the surface to act for a couple of minutes then wipe with clean damp cloth . Non toxic and cheap

other oils that have good anti bac properties

lemon

lavender

treetree

rosemary

euclyptus  - can use in low temp clothes wash of bedlinens to remove dustmites and allergens