N30S1NGH

How to neutralize pyshologically RAW inflitration prevent them from sabotaging cdn sikhs -game of chankaya

The  recent media coverage is a real wake up call. We have to be thoughtful and vigilant in our actions and words moving forward. I was reading Mukhbir Singh's, of WSO, excellent protest letter to Post Media publications and lo and behold moments later saw another piece from Vancouver Sun. http://vancouversun.com/opinion/columnists/douglas-todd-canadian-hindus-struggling-with-sikh-activism

Notice the soft touch approach to hindus; portraying them as victims of sikh violence. It appears to be a broader game plan of consolidating hindu votes for conservatives while isolating and vilifing sikhs. They are trying hard to bring us down a few pegs. Just a few days ago this same journalist (Douglas Todd) wrote about how we are over-represented (dog-whistle for "they're taking over") http://vancouversun.com/opinion/columnists/douglas-todd-why-sikhs-are-so-powerful-in-canadian-politics

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Jai Tegang! said:

The  recent media coverage is a real wake up call. We have to be thoughtful and vigilant in our actions and words moving forward. I was reading Mukhbir Singh's, of WSO, excellent protest letter to Post Media publications and lo and behold moments later saw another piece from Vancouver Sun. http://vancouversun.com/opinion/columnists/douglas-todd-canadian-hindus-struggling-with-sikh-activism

Notice the soft touch approach to hindus; portraying them as victims of sikh violence. It appears to be a broader game plan of consolidating hindu votes for conservatives while isolating and vilifing sikhs. They are trying hard to bring us down a few pegs. Just a few days ago this same journalist (Douglas Todd) wrote about how we are over-represented (dog-whistle for "they're taking over") http://vancouversun.com/opinion/columnists/douglas-todd-why-sikhs-are-so-powerful-in-canadian-politics

I have came across with two hindus in canada at my previous work - one of them was my boss !!!! and other one was from north, hindu punjabi had contempt hatred of us - you can just smell it from far off!!!..They were both staunch conservatives as they hated muslims and islam influence in canada, my ex boss from south he has great respect for sikhs. He did asked me about sikh-hindu unity and how he he hated indira gandhi too..he was bjp ... i talked about common theme both traditions share like indic concepts-reincarnation, advaita, wisdom of gurbani and also bhagvad gita then he asked about khalistan in the past. I told him since there is huge push for hindu nationalism  in bjp, sikh nationalism is just as justified.

I general i don't think they can box us or isolate us into liberals and ndp only, there are quite bit of swing sikh voters who are conservatives too, one of them wso  rep's own brother, also lots of sikh supporters supporting doug ford in ontario. I think thats the reason conservatives are playing super safe, haven't seen much crazier attacks on us expect for that motion which didn't even made out of rough draft..lol. they are not even taking political shots at jagmeet singh yet they have enough ammu..i think they are afraid at the moment or waiting for right time...they know they can't mess this up.... I think its quite smart we are all in political parties just like jews

Current conservatives communication strategist know they can't screw this up like in last election with fear mongering tactics-cultural barbaric practices, snitch line, Islamophobia fear mongering ads, it just blew up on their face. They know many sikhs are swing voters have influence over 23 some ridings in gta and bc. They will play their game ITS all about riding influence and endorsement, if they feel they have enough riding in quebec, they will start trump like campaign-alt right.

Sikhs should play strategy mind games with these guys, be jolly with them, feed them samosas, paneer pakoras, create a bubble sikhs support you guys around election time, also endorse conservatives, make donations, get their mp board in the lawn, last minute- flip into liberals..Make no mistake, they are using as tokens, they will not think twice before they throw minority under the bus , they play by very white jew hindu nazi type agenda.

• Like 1

Also by showing media- sikhs with same wso sikh sovereignty narrative are in all political parties in canada, rss/raw via conservatives cannot sabotage or attack us. Conservatives won't let them...lol. It create a havoc in their own caucus or campaign goals.

Edited by N30S1NGH
  • Like 1

Atwal is an Indian agent or atleast close to the RAW on some level. No doubts about it. He himself admited in an interview that he has close ties with Indian political establishment and speaks against khalistanis. 

GOI used him to embarrass trudeau and Sikhs. It's like killing two birds with one stone. 

The recent negative reporting in the news media is only uniting Sikhs even more and making them even more suspicious of the Indian government. At first I was neutral about the banning of Indian officials in western Gurdwaras. But now they have proven that the ban was perfectly justified on the part of the Sikhs.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

At first I was neutral about the banning of Indian officials in western Gurdwaras

As far as I'm aware they are not banned, they simply cannot use them as platforms to push political agendas from stages.

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 10:32 PM, N30S1NGH said:

So dice is rolled by RAW to infiltrate cdn, uk, america sikhs diaspora - direct or indirect inflitration in -back drop sikhs looking figure, they already predicted hows sikhs will react both predictable reaction- either way  they win and advance their goals:

Current issue among sikhs in west- missionaries and sri dsasam granth

RAW in the backdrop watches influences directly or indirectly-, influences both ultra hot headed pro and ultra hot headed anti stance on dasam granth/missionaries- watch sikhs tearing each other part, if there is message of unity- it creates insecurity, fear, hyper, paranoia to keep the fire going.

I've never seen hindus worked up so fast over debate over their various school of thoughts, over scriptures to the point they are fighting among themselves, there are six school of thoughts or more in hinduism all polar opposite of each other- vaishanivsm, shavaism, advait etc in their scriptures all they reject each other etc etc, yet in their circle no one is fighting yet politically they strong as iron- when it comes to HINDU NATIONALISM-Their sants- ravi shankar, sadhguru all supports hindu unity an front

Example of ranjit singh dhandriwanle.

Raw saw this guy prominence -see it as threat- influence his thoughts sant got played big time, created the divide in community, then flare hot headed sikhs to create issues and back drop assassinate attempt againt him- boom their goal is accomplished, huge divide in sikhs abroad.

CIA ASSESSMENT ON SIKHS LIVING ABROAD:

CSIS ASSESSMENT ON SIKHS IN CANADA

Nothing you have to say above is unknown to soojhvaan Singhs in Punjab.

GOI intel agencies systematically work to flare-up key differences among various jatheybandees, they know what issues to play to pit Sikhs against each other.

The most easiest are actually sampardaic related factions in Punjab, given that how volatile their rationale is. (low level of tolerance for minor differences with others)ing

Another thing is, when some one becomes a prominent figure in the Panthic scene in Punjab. GOI intel works to turn them into their agent, naturally offer loads of $$$ .

Chanakya 101: know the difference among your enemies, exploit it &  make them fight. Let them exhaust each other.

A prominent politician Singh in Punjab who I know, himself was approached by GOI intel agents and told me the above strategies GOI intel has in place.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, guruvah said:

Nothing you have to say above is unknown to soojhvaan Singhs in Punjab.

GOI intel agencies systematically work to flare-up key differences among various jatheybandees, they know what issues to play to pit Sikhs against each other.

The most easiest are actually sampardaic related factions in Punjab, given that how volatile their rationale is. (low level of tolerance for minor differences with others)ing

Another thing is, when some one becomes a prominent figure in the Panthic scene in Punjab. GOI intel works to turn them into their agent, naturally offer loads of $$$ .

Chanakya 101: know the difference among your enemies, exploit it &  make them fight. Let them exhaust each other.

A prominent politician Singh in Punjab who I know, himself was approached by GOI intel agents and told me the above strategies GOI intel has in place.

I agree veer, i mentioned chankaya in the other thread also, i won't add too much that was already added earlier but i will just mention- we really need to put aside differences - missionaries or not in real life they should be treated as sikhs rather than sikhs caught up in idealogical differences, in real life- missionaries or atheist who look like sikhs they are professionals, doctors, engineers, scientist, police, gov't services, writer, journalist have same sort of political activism of exposing human right abuses in india just like any other normal sikhs does. We should be united on that front.

After jaggi illegal apprehension, many monae too are becoming receptive towards human rights abuses in GOI, they all should be supported. One of the classic example- sunny hundal who was in cross roads with orthodox sikhs in uk in the past recently was one of only few apne journalist who came to rescue working day and night holding cdn media to account and tried to change bias cdn media narrative.

One of various articles he wrote recently, he called out ignorant reporter from national post.

http://nationalpost.com/news/politics/a-british-journalist-called-out-a-national-post-reporter-on-twitter-over-her-coverage-of-jagmeet-singh-so-they-decided-to-talk-it-out

ਜੇਕਰ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਆਪਣੇ ਦੁਸ਼ਮਣ ਨੂੰ ਬਲ (ਤਾਕਤ) ਨਾਲ ਹਰਾਉਣ ਦੀ ਸਮਰੱਥਾ ਨਹੀਂ ਰੱਖਦੇ ਤਾਂ ਉਸਨੂੰ ਦੁਬਿਧਾ 'ਚ ਪਾ ਦਿਓ, ਉਸਦੀ ਸ਼ਕਤੀ ਅੱਧੀ ਰਹਿ ਜਾਵੇਗੀ"- ਚਾਣਕਿਆ

ਜਦ ਆਪਣੀ ਕੌਮ ਨੂੰ ਛੋਟੀ-ਵੱਡੀ ਰਹਿਰਾਸ, ਤਿੰਨ-ਪੰਜ ਬਾਣੀਆਂ, ਕੈਲੰਡਰਾਂ ਦਰਮਿਆਨ ਭਿੜਦੇ ਦੇਖਦਾੇ ਹਾਂ ਤਾ ਮਹਿਸੂਸ ਕਰਦੇ ਹਾਂ ਕਿ ਚਾਣਕਿਆ ਦਾ ਇਹ ਕਥਨ ਬਕਾਇਦਾ ਫਾਰਮੂਲੇ ਵਜੋਂ ਸਾਡੇ 'ਤੇ ਵਰਤਿਆ ਗਿਆ ਹੈ ਤੇ ਅਸੀਂ ਇਹ ਹੱਲਾ ਸਮਝਣ ਤੋਂ ਅਸਮਰੱਥ ਹਾਂ।

Edited by N30S1NGH
  • Like 1

During the movement in the 80s it is said that 250 raw agents in sikhi saroop were sent out to the west to infiltrate the khalistanis. Questions still hang over many ISYF, Babbar, Dal Khalsa etc members. Also chauhan, aulakh, amarjeet, bains, dhillon etc all got question marks around them? we are stupid to think the movement wasnt sabotaged, if people like dr sohan  who had his own panthic comitee was a snitch then what hope was there for the rest? people like atwal, probs had josh back in the day, but lost it has he got older and switched sides. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

During the movement in the 80s it is said that 250 raw agents in sikhi saroop were sent out to the west to infiltrate the khalistanis. Questions still hang over many ISYF, Babbar, Dal Khalsa etc members. Also chauhan, aulakh, amarjeet, bains, dhillon etc all got question marks around them? we are stupid to think the movement wasnt sabotaged, if people like dr sohan  who had his own panthic comitee was a snitch then what hope was there for the rest? people like atwal, probs had josh back in the day, but lost it has he got older and switched sides. 

All though it be nice to have 250 raw agents names in sikhi saroop for further case study. we should not focus too much into it as then we get into more exposing low rank raw agents get into paranoia state  where we start calling each other agents and keep fighting within ourself than seeing their big game, even if those 250 raw agents names are revealed it will still play into raw hands as they would sit and watch - apne accusing each other, hurling threats, fighting among each other.

Just keep it high level, dont fragment too much and keep it mindful what plays into raw hands or not-

- Being paranoia, insecure about surrounding instead of just being normal - listening to gurbani, being at peace

- Ignore hot headed speeches by current sikhs, avoid calling them names or fighting just know what plays into raw hands

- Ignore too much rhetoric of khalistan mix it up with wider sovereignty, peaceful activism- remove violent connations/narrative made in the past for khalistan or sikh soveigeinty

- Focus on human rights, jaswant singh khalra works

- Focus on integration into wider soceity, be political activist.

- Dont focus on internal sikh politics-divisive issues and get carried away

- Focus more on gurbani, sikhi parchar.

Edited by N30S1NGH
  • Like 2

Also one shouldn't undermine peaceful activism and means, just like to remind it was same peaceful means that sikh for justice in USA which revoked modi visa black listed him to coming to states before he became PM. This leaves huge question mark or black mark on modi history and in the books of historians, journalist- its a direct reference or citation provided in the journalist world which is widely available for use in journalism to push a narrative.

Same peaceful activism used by cdn, uk and US sikhs which got raw so worried and they tried their master plan of isiolate sikhs from cdn politics in recent atwal fiasco.

• Like 1

Sigh, conservatives are not letting this one go, they on hell bent making it worst for liberals, public safety minister gave enough hints* for these <banned word filter activated> idiots to get it through in question period but they are not getting it, they would rather use raw-foreign alien influence to bring down their canadian gov't:

How dense can you be or dirty politics one can use, may be CSIS need to independently step up in non paristan way and set the record straight.

@RalphGoodale accuses the #CPC leadership of "wilful ignorance and irresponsibility" in refusing a classifed briefing by the PMO's NSA re Atwal. "The Conservatives are setting themselves up to be pawns of other interests." #QP

Edited by N30S1NGH

Hopefully average joe cdn voter get it now, below screenshot from power and politics, read between the lines slowly and let them sink below for a moment. Unbelievable gong show from opposition dragging it.

2018-03-27_20-00-19.jpg.15bf1b9031e7b984aca04eaed699a927.jpg

• Like 2