Vahiguroo Naam

sitokaur

1 hour ago, Kira said:

This topic is ironic in so many ways.

kira,

gun is legal in usa, so is usa, india, israel et al supported by evil corrupt in their so called violence against crime, terrorism etc, but when Sikh Saint Soormey sacrifise thier good name, lives, all...for humanity by eliminating evil govt, they are labelled terrorists, Sikhs killed in thousands...let us adorn Gurbani Shaster to achive Chaute Sahej Gyan Bakshish from Vahiguroo Jio to know truth about who really is responsible for killing innocent in biggest defamation against sadei kaum, and support efforts to uncover truth, please_/\_.

my every web activity is being monitored by rss hind (who will not cease their manipulations, troublemaking...until entire world convinced we Sikhs are uneducated terrorists). see video hind label Sant Jio, who helped many hindus who asked for his >NON VIOLENT <help against their own corrupt, yet Sant Jio repeatedly defamed as killer in this video (

, while jagdish t, etc minority mob killers free).

PLEASE INDULGE IN WHAT WILL REALLY FREE US TO LIVE IN HUMBLE, SILENT DIGNITY VS WASTEFUL BEGGING ON STREETS, ETC WORLD AUTHORITIES WHO REALLY DO NOT CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO US SIKHS JIO_/\_...Guru Nanak Jio's reply to someone who asked why not just kill evil, that will NOT ELIMINATE EVIL, but to reform them BANI IS REMEDY Jio_/\_♡

http://www.worldsikh.org/our_work

kira,

besides my Kirpan as a Amritdhari, atey Gurbani daily, i am yet to achieve readiness as Bhai Randhir Singh Jio in Jail Chittian, where He tolerated much physical abuse, including attempts to force Sikhi highly taboo meat etc in His Paviterr Puneet Mouth, but Vahiguroo gave Him Jorr to give pappi gora good beating, that made gora resign from job and beg Bhai Sahib Jio on knees_/\_, i am nowhere near Bhai Sahib Jio or any Gursikhs, just love you all Khalsa Soormey as our Miterr Pyareo Guru Parvasa, and doing what i can to share what i know Jio (how i know is His kirpa, if it is worthy knowledge, only time will tell)_/\_Paviterr Charna Bhul Chuk Muaf Gurfathe Vahiguroo rakha ♡♡♡♡♡

25 minutes ago, sitokaur said:

kira,

besides my Kirpan as a Amritdhari, atey Gurbani daily, i am yet to achieve readiness as Bhai Randhir Singh Jio in Jail Chittian, where He tolerated much physical abuse, including attempts to force Sikhi highly taboo meat etc in His Paviterr Puneet Mouth, but Vahiguroo gave Him Jorr to give pappi gora good beating, that made gora resign from job and beg Bhai Sahib Jio on knees_/\_, i am nowhere near Bhai Sahib Jio or any Gursikhs, just love you all Khalsa Soormey as our Miterr Pyareo Guru Parvasa, and doing what i can to share what i know Jio (how i know is His kirpa, if it is worthy knowledge, only time will tell)_/\_Paviterr Charna Bhul Chuk Muaf Gurfathe Vahiguroo rakha ♡♡♡♡♡

Learn Shaster vidya, that's all I can say. Learn Martial arts, anything. Just take precautions. That was the order of Mahakaal and that's the only way we'll reach anywhere. 

Don't take this the wrong way (im not aiming this at you at all, this is a general note) but the Kirpans typically worn are just like the Janyu (sacred thread) worn by the hindus now (this was the bachan of a Sant if I recall right), that's why we need to adapt a bit more.

kira,

i disagree with Kirpan being insignificant as hindu janeu, because it is just impossible to make you understand if your thought is only on physical value of OUR GREAT KIRPAN, vs ACTUAL SPIRITUAL VALUE (KIRPAN IS LIVING, IS VAHIGUROO).

GURU GOBIND SINGH JIO KIRPA DYA REHM KAR JIO_/\_, so those who think as you and Gurjant Singh, understand you cannot ever be ready physically if you are not a Khalsa, as Brahmgyani Bhai Jeevan Singh Jio atey Gurbani Jio teaches, >BE A KHALSA<, then, your level of thinking will comprehend Vahiguroo's Hukam bethi Jio_/\_♡♡♡♡♡

1 hour ago, sitokaur said:

kira,

i disagree with Kirpan being insignificant as hindu janeu, because it is just impossible to make you understand if your thought is only on physical value of OUR GREAT KIRPAN, vs ACTUAL SPIRITUAL VALUE (KIRPAN IS LIVING, IS VAHIGUROO).

GURU GOBIND SINGH JIO KIRPA DYA REHM KAR JIO_/\_, so those who think as you and Gurjant Singh, understand you cannot ever be ready physically if you are not a Khalsa, as Brahmgyani Bhai Jeevan Singh Jio atey Gurbani Jio teaches, >BE A KHALSA<, then, your level of thinking will comprehend Vahiguroo's Hukam bethi Jio_/\_♡♡♡♡♡

I think you totally missed my point but o.k.