Teeth/Dental Care

Guest Neem Datun

10 hours ago, Guest Kaur 2 said:

VJKK VJKF

@jkvlondon and @superdupersingh what would you make of this toothpaste:

Image result for images of dabur toothpaste              Image result for images of dabur toothpaste   Image result for images of dabur toothpaste                    Image result for images of dabur toothpaste

These are available on amazon so that's why I'm asking. I currently use the "Promise" one above. You can taste the clove but what about the others? Would you recommend them?

Thanks

VJKK VJKF

They all have the same colour as Colgate, apart from Dabur. 

11 hours ago, Guest Kaur 2 said:

VJKK VJKF

@jkvlondon and @superdupersingh what would you make of this toothpaste:

Image result for images of dabur toothpaste              Image result for images of dabur toothpaste   Image result for images of dabur toothpaste                    Image result for images of dabur toothpaste

These are available on amazon so that's why I'm asking. I currently use the "Promise" one above. You can taste the clove but what about the others? Would you recommend them?

Thanks

VJKK VJKF

indians like foaming agents in their soap, shampoo , clothes detergent and even toothpaste , if aint foaming it aint working seems to be the mentality ... given this all these pastes will be full of SLS, SLES and similar agents , if any contain sodium  flouride then that also will poison your system...if you like the effect of clove oil why not add clove oil to a homemade paste like below?

https://wellnessmama.com/1772/natural-toothpaste/

If you don't want the homemade route

KIngfisher non flouride fennel is a favourite with the kids is cheap and widely available in fact the latest activated charcoal toothpaste from them is good too. All ingredients listed it's vegan so no stress about animal ingredients , ethically sourced, sustainably sourced oils ...

On 26/03/2018 at 12:53 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

What are the Sangat's thoughts on yerba mate as a tea alternative?

It is alkaline, very low in tannins, has one tenth to one fourtieth the fluoride of black tea (if I'm reading this study right), and contains a lot of minerals and other nutrients. 

If someone knowledgeable could help me interpret this study, I'd love your input. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4561060/

Also any thoughts on this soap?

20180325_174920.thumb.jpg.bcd2e9b28dc01c530629a8e1cd770524.jpg

Shukria

if you are not used to it , the oil residue on skin may feel a bit odd ...just rinse a little more ...too strong to use too much on hair go easy.

your article on yerba mate is stating the obvious that depending on your method of prep cold water vs hot not boiling water you will get flouride release from the leaves as with whatever minerals the plant grew on . Cold brewing is better for non repeating the steady release of flouride from the get go , whereas similar levels can be release by hot method in each successive brewing .

The amount of flouride is not mentioned maybe it is not really that high ..

Don't use any of the toothpastes even the kingfisher ones!!!! Kingfisher contains Sodium Lauryl Sarcosinate which is an anionic surfactant and much like SLS it is toxic and carcinogenic. It is a hidden source of nitrosamines. The toothpaste also contains cellulose gum which is a hidden source of MSG. Plus it contains limonene which is carcinogenic and an irritant. Please don't give it to your kids!!!!!!

Every brand of toothpaste I have looked at contains at least one toxic ingredient so why not just use datun? Trust me after a couple of days you will wonder why you didn't make the switch sooner. 

I wouldn't recommend using the homemade DIY toothpastes either as they contain sodium bicarbonate which is abrasive and can damage the enamel and weaken teeth. Plus it can be adulterated with aluminium. 

Castille soap is too harsh for hair and I have also heard it can be adulterated. Soapnuts and lemon/lime are amazing for hair, try it and see. It is very cheap. My family and friends also use it and they have not gone back to regular commercial shampoo since.

Guest s2513sup-temp

This is actually a phenomenon if I am tired outside and I brush with duntun instantly I feel energized.

Sufis brush with these too and they believe it rids of negative energy, the stick needs to be straight for this to happen I think. This is great of arthiris and immune system too.

It doesnt have to be just neem trees almost any tree contains amber which ants use to purify things.. but beware to not get a stick that has tiny black dots on it.. all you do is see a branch if its a bit flexable which shows its not dried up and then check if the colour of the tree is all plain uniform pleastly looking beige light yellow-cream brown colour, green is sometimes good too but I think thats sap and advice to leave that to the experts. Next with your teeth or nails remove the outer skin of the stick so you are only brushing with this beige like inner colour. Usually the best trees are found near rivers or water this is all from my personal experience in North America and though I have been doing this for a while and think I know it well. I have been brushing with duntun now almost exclusively for a few months now I think. If I am at home I usually gargle with water some time after chewing on the stick bits left in my mouth and spit those out when they loose their rass.

Its like doing panj ishnan after feeling bad or unstable/got bad energy. Still trying to focus on the bani pangkti }} such te asuch eko jaano (pure and unpure treat the same) {{ If anyone has help how to follow that escpecially when it comes to diet much love.