Hair kesh pulling in fights

Guest Singh101

Guest Singh101

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki feteh, 

I am sure most of you have seen the horrific clips of Singhs being beaten and pulled around by thier hair.

It is inevitable that in any full on street fight dastars come off. I know some will disagree however having tide a dhammala my entire life and been in a number of fights I know this is the likely outcome. This leaves the Singh very vunreble as it is extremely difficult to protect yourself when pulled around by long hair, let alone see.

The aim of this post is to share my method. I use 2 large clips ( can use more depending on the size of your kesh) which having done my juraah I use to clip my kesh in place.  This prevents my long kesh unwrapping and firmly keeps it all together if my dastar comes off in a grapple.

I hope you find it useful and have added some photos to illustrate. 

20180317_153223.jpg

20180317_153149.jpg

20180317_152128.jpg

7 hours ago, Guest Singh101 said:

The aim of this post is to share my method. I use 2 large clips ( can use more depending on the size of your kesh) which having done my juraah I use to clip my kesh in place.  This prevents my long kesh unwrapping and firmly keeps it all together if my dastar comes off in a grapple.

Great practical advice.

We need to be prepared for when it kicks off.

8 hours ago, BhForce said:

Great practical advice.

We need to be prepared for when it kicks off.

my lads use black hairbands to make sure their joordas stay intact , because they are black it is not immediately obvious to the observer plus head blow will not result in digging in of clips etc

I wrap mini- dastar into kesh and do the knot style of joorda then wrap the dastar tight around the base of the joorda so it's supported and it is too hard to catch the hair around a hand to steer my head in fight (like we see in the video)