IMPORTANT BREAKING NEWS : Patiala University Librarian caught destroying/selling Sikh rare manuscripts

jkvlondon

13 hours ago, S1ngh said:

They are part of sikhri harinder singh based out of US. Not a good guy at all. Too many controversies surrounding him. Punjab’s PDL started by him but I guess they are bit independent but I WILL never trust them. 

I don't know much about him but he sets my spidey sense tingling every time I see him

SGPC????? unbiased really is any sikh that naive or uninformed ...they sold our heritage to private collectors abroad, or just connived with anti-sikh elements to destroy original physical places by 'karsewa' REPLACING THE BRICKS AND MORTAR EVEN SOIL soaked with energy and memories with blank white beeping marble

They have been destroying and distorting our historical literature for a long time. It is a coordinated and calculated effort. If it is destroyed then we can be more easily managed and moulded into how they want. 

Much like how they bombed Dresden in WW2 and removed all the artwork from the museum before the bombing, so they could say it was all destroyed in the fire, but it was moved into private hands and vaults in Switzerland. Similarly,  in 1984 they removed all the contents of the sikh reference library before burning it down so no-one would know what they did. 

2 minutes ago, superdupersingh said:

They have been destroying and distorting our historical literature for a long time. It is a coordinated and calculated effort. If it is destroyed then we can be more easily managed and moulded into how they want. 

Much like how they bombed Dresden in WW2 and removed all the artwork from the museum before the bombing, so they could say it was all destroyed in the fire, but it was moved into private hands and vaults in Switzerland. Similarly,  in 1984 they removed all the contents of the sikh reference library before burning it down so no-one would know what they did. 

however some vigilant sikhs did manage to get some of the volumes back from their temporary storage but the bulk was sold on , much like the antiquities the Gandi familiy sell abroad after stealing from India

2 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

however some vigilant sikhs did manage to get some of the volumes back from their temporary storage but the bulk was sold on , much like the antiquities the Gandi familiy sell abroad after stealing from India

What they are doing is completely futile. I remember listening to katha by Giani Harbhajan Singh Dhudikey where he says that they tried to remove the insignia of guru nanak dev ji from a rock (i think it was a handprint) and chiselled it away. The next day, the handprint reappeared in the rock, to their shock and dismay. They won't learn their lesson until its too late for them. 

12 minutes ago, superdupersingh said:

What they are doing is completely futile. I remember listening to katha by Giani Harbhajan Singh Dhudikey where he says that they tried to remove the insignia of guru nanak dev ji from a rock (i think it was a handprint) and chiselled it away. The next day, the handprint reappeared in the rock, to their shock and dismay. They won't learn their lesson until its too late for them. 

they tried to destroy Gurdwara Sis Ganj Dellhi in 1984 , they paraded our naked mothers and daughters there  this is level of people we are dealing with , they have no decency , no shame they are the lowest of the low and the reason they are doing this is they know that Kalyug Baba/Guru is was and will always be Guru Nanak Dev Gobind SIngh ji  and their days are numbered, instead of planning to become worthy chele they planned like fools  to destroy the undying panth

'when one khalsa falls , two will rise up ' mukhvak Guru Gobind SIngh ji  .

Whatever Guru ji utters so will come to pass ... there will be no hindu raj or muslim raj , there will be one caste -humanity  one belief- the truth one  mission - Waheguru ...

this governance of evil across the planet is destroying the soil, the water of our planet for imaginary wealth ...numbers on a screen ....it is so pathetic : time to brush up survival skills, warrior skills, leadership skills, herbal/plant knowledge , become strong mentally , physically and become prepared . Our children and their children have to be aware  and ready for the hard times .

2 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

they tried to destroy Gurdwara Sis Ganj Dellhi in 1984 , they paraded our naked mothers and daughters there  this is level of people we are dealing with , they have no decency , no shame they are the lowest of the low and the reason they are doing this is they know that Kalyug Baba/Guru is was and will always be Guru Nanak Dev Gobind SIngh ji  and their days are numbered, instead of planning to become worthy chele they planned like fools  to destroy the undying panth

'when one khalsa falls , two will rise up ' mukhvak Guru Gobind SIngh ji  .

Whatever Guru ji utters so will come to pass ... there will be no hindu raj or muslim raj , there will be one caste -humanity  one belief- the truth one  mission - Waheguru ...

this governance of evil across the planet is destroying the soil, the water of our planet for imaginary wealth ...numbers on a screen ....it is so pathetic : time to brush up survival skills, warrior skills, leadership skills, herbal/plant knowledge , become strong mentally , physically and become prepared . Our children and their children have to be aware  and ready for the hard times .

Great points! Its just very hard to de-condition certain people from the brainwashing they have been exposed to all their lives since they will cling to it due to how much they have invested it in. If they knew how much they are losing by following the ways of the world, they would change in the blinking of an eye. They don't realise the hidden agenda at play and how that by following the world they will lose everything. We are dealing with snakes here. For each agenda their is a public,sugar coated face to the hidden, evil intent behind it. If we all followed guru ji's teachings without compromise then we wouldn't be caught up in the deception and the suffering it leads to. 

18 hours ago, InderjitS said:

Isn't he the same guy spearheading the free Akal Takhat movement? Had no idea he started PDL and what controversies..

Yes. He did. He used to hold camps in california and had to cancel most of them once there was a bit movement to put stop on his manmats. It was huge surprise to me when khalsa camp uk invited him as a speaker. He started many projects, including sunday school syllabus- which once a famous california gurdwara teachers and sewadars announced to boycott sunday school over his manmat. He is the person who likes to change stuff and test the waters of the sangat. For example- in syllabus he said.. "Guru manyao Panth" instead of "Guru Manyao Granth". He also edited Guru jees signature etc.  

12 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

I don't know much about him but he sets my spidey sense tingling every time I see him

Quite surprising that an informed Sikh like you didn't know about the people behind PDL and Sikhri. Anyways, now that you know, please spread the word.

12 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

SGPC????? unbiased really is any sikh that naive or uninformed ...they sold our heritage to private collectors abroad, or just connived with anti-sikh elements to destroy original physical places by 'karsewa' REPLACING THE BRICKS AND MORTAR EVEN SOIL soaked with energy and memories with blank white beeping marble

Yes, I know the karseva babas destroyed Sikh architectural heritage. And there are problems with the SGPC.

But do you have any other alternative?

Like it or not, it's the central body in the Panth.

Let's say that you had your wish, the SGPC was obliterated, and a new organization took its place. Call it the Central Gurdwara Prabandhak Committee. Would a CGPC be any better than the SGPC merely because of the name change?

My point is not to defend any bad stuff the SGPC may have done.

My point is to say that digitization of documents should be in the hands of a central, neutral body, not a somebody's plaything (a private organization).

51 minutes ago, S1ngh said:
19 hours ago, InderjitS said:

Isn't he the same guy spearheading the free Akal Takhat movement? Had no idea he started PDL and what controversies..

Yes. He did. He used to hold camps in california and had to cancel most of them once there was a bit movement to put stop on his manmats. It was huge surprise to me when khalsa camp uk invited him as a speaker. He started many projects, including sunday school syllabus- which once a famous california gurdwara teachers and sewadars announced to boycott sunday school over his manmat. He is the person who likes to change stuff and test the waters of the sangat. For example- in syllabus he said.. "Guru manyao Panth" instead of "Guru Manyao Granth". He also edited Guru jees signature etc.  

Hmm, I didn't know about California and the UK. I thought Sikhri was mostly confined to Texas. Seems to be quite active.

2 hours ago, BhForce said:

Hmm, I didn't know about California and the UK. I thought Sikhri was mostly confined to Texas. Seems to be quite active.

the thing that didn't seem right to me was the extreme monetisation of every learning course , of course there are free samplers but they either don't work properly or don't give any content worth much in terms of gian . I suspect that whatever PDL does will be put behind a paywall also ....

i didn't assume both projects were led by same person/s because as is common in the Sikh world most project leaders don't co-operate share resources etc that way . Honestly if they did maintain a network with individual nodes of excellence it would benefit the panth much more to not waste time reinventing the wheel with each new project so to speak . Maybe this is how gurdwarey should be run on local sangat responsibility with resources and help from other co-operating neighbouring sangat groups for larger program/projects etc  rather than a pen and paper voted in faceless corporative body hoarding and stealing golak . Golak ; which should ideally be used in local areas to help poor directly e.g. farmer debt relief, drug rehab clinics , eyesight clinics , water capture/purification plants (co-operative ), education for poor , parchaar, even returning to organic farming methods , rebuilding the soil, tree planting , martial arts training , boxing for girls etc .