Jump to content
monatosingh

How did Balbir Bazighar gain influence?

Recommended Posts

36 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

I always find it interesting from a psychological viewpoint when one is so far up another’s, or, in this case, a collectives arse to the point where they can most probably taste the Dabur hair oil...the collective being the Dal Panth here, until alas...the tables have turned, kachera drops, and cheeks are spread for further ramming; the accuser who shouts “Nang” quite evidently becomes the “Nang” themselves. This, beyond a shadow of a doubt, leads to repressed anger as can be seen in this thread as well as sounding like a stroke victim speaking gibberish elsewhere on the interwebs.

And then they say so many Nihangs are mentally unstable...OHH EM GEE...I rather disrespectfully disagree.

Akaaaaaaaaaaluuhh!

5abeaaf049b38_blushemoji.jpg.693d9d47e6379fadf195eca9d66e80c6.jpg

Describing Santa's and Zaila's threesome with Indra now are we? Is that what was happening when the Akal Takhat was under heavy fire in June '84?

  • Like 4
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 13Mirch said:

Describing Santa's and Zaila's threesome with Indra now are we? Is that what was happening when the Akal Takhat was under heavy fire in June '84?

Actually I think he's talking about the Tisarsome between...oh wait nevermind

  • Haha 3
  • Confused 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

Actually I think he's talking about the Tisarsome between...oh wait nevermind

 

3 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

Actually I think he's talking about the Tisarsome between...oh wait nevermind

Nanga di toli eko boli now is it? 

  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 13Mirch said:

I will be the first one to admit that I haven't done anything for the Khalsa Panth; definitely not. But all these <banned word filter activated> jathas and their bumboys with such lucrative budgets, outreach, weaponry and access to knowledge, what have they done? In the past 10 years not a single <banned word filter activated> jatha/samprada has questioned why Punjab has become so regressive; why our kids are being kicked around in foreign countries; who is supplying the drugs in Punjab.

What they do instead is focus on some shitty calendar issue; whether the Dasam Granth is real or not; which jathas nuts are bigger and seeing what they can eat at all the '84 bhogs. If the crap hits the fan, we always have a petition or a protest. Whats the point of calling yourselves warriors of the qaum when you can barely arrange pheras at Gurughars? Much as it hurts me to say this, even bloody Nidar could do a better job of being Jathedar than these dimwits we have been presently blessed with.

If the mainstream agitates over something, then the whole thuga di toli come running to get free media exposure. If the Suraj Prakash had been violated like Maharaj, than its a full guarantee that these kanjars (fearing for their gaap-chaap shops) would have been up in arms over the matter.

Monato, Doaba, S4ngh and that other fuddu who thinks his silat will slay asses, I don't really give a damn as to what you ram up each other's <banned word filter activated>. Fanboys probably take fanboy <banned word filter activated> up the <banned word filter activated> all the time, but give it a thought as well when you guys finally have an orgasm. The entire qaum was being slaughtered on one hand, whilst on the other Santa was bending over for his mistress Indra. So lets imagine what would have transpired if Akali Phula Singh had been in Santa Nang's shoes? Would he have joined the British if they felt compelled to attack Sri Darbar Sahib because Ranjit Singh's policies weren't to his taste? Or would he have aligned himself with the greater Panth and given them a befitting reply?  

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Wow just hatin on Nihangs in total.  Nice. 

I think it's one thing to be concerned about a lack of Nihang participation in 1984, or worried about infighting etc, but that level of krodh is something to look at Veer Ji. 

Could you express your concerns without it reading like homosexual porn?

Shukria

  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@13Mirch a Sikh of the Guru should not swear, let alone attack fellow Sikhs with swear words. Its very easy to make your point without swearing and personally attacking others. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/31/2018 at 7:22 AM, 13Mirch said:

I have been among the Dals myself and the kanjar po I have witnessed has convinced me that it is high time now that all these sampradas and jathas, who are doing nothing whatsoever for the common Sikh, be on the receiving end of the bullet. 

what you saying is true... where have the mainstream nihangs been in terms of defending the panth? its a massive blow to the quam that the main nihang sampardama have flopped so bad, these were and still should be the front line defence of the quam. singhs like avtar singh brahma, and even now mintoo nihang have done well to show the world what real nihangs do, but all these other clowns who go to hola mohalla acting like some top warriors are all just for show - which hurts me to say.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

what you saying is true... where have the mainstream nihangs been in terms of defending the panth? its a massive blow to the quam that the main nihang sampardama have flopped so bad, these were and still should be the front line defence of the quam. singhs like avtar singh brahma, and even now mintoo nihang have done well to show the world what real nihangs do, but all these other clowns who go to hola mohalla acting like some top warriors are all just for show - which hurts me to say.

When the maharaja of patiala sold out to the British and tricked the Nihangs into attending a meeting where close to 30,000 Nihangs were murdered whilst they slept what did the sikhs do to help the Nihangs?

when the British adopted a shoot on site policy to deal with any Nihangs who survived the massacre at patiala what did the sikhs do to help the Nihangs?

When Nihangs were forced to go into exile to Hazur sahib did the sikhs in panjab do anything to support thier Gurus fauj?

When the sgpc was formed & Nihangs were being forcefully removed by sikhs & even refused langar at gurughars where was the panths support for Gurus fauj? 

Nihangs were denied any money from Gurus golak despite Guru Sahib giving a hukamnama that his fauj had first rights to funds from the golak for the upkeeping of fine horses & weapons why did the panth forget about the fauj?

fast forward 100 years.... the panth & sants who had placed their faith in the formation of sgpc 100 years earlier at the expense of Gurus fauj now cry out asking for help from the fauj as the reality of sgpc sets in. Now all of a sudden a fauj that was close to extinction 100 years ago with no funds for weapons & horses are supposed to be saviours of the same panth that abandoned them.

Everyone has to take responsibility for the mistakes made by both sides..... in the 1980s we had kharkus & Nihangs killing each other over issues like eating meat..... how pathetic is that, sikhs killing each other over what we eat to keep this temporary body alive.

The whole panth needs to learn from our mistakes & wake up to how we have been played & divided by our enemies.

Mahraj kirpa kare the panth unites & everyone carries out the seva they were supposed to do 

Edited by Mahakaal96
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mahakaal96 said:

When the maharaja of patiala sold out to the British and tricked the Nihangs into attending a meeting where close to 30,000 Nihangs were murdered whilst they slept what did the sikhs do to help the Nihangs?

when the British adopted a shoot on site policy to deal with any Nihangs who survived the massacre at patiala what did the sikhs do to help the Nihangs?

When Nihangs were forced to go into exile to Hazur sahib did the sikhs in panjab do anything to support thier Gurus fauj?

When the sgpc was formed & Nihangs were being forcefully removed by sikhs & even refused langar at gurughars where was the panths support for Gurus fauj? 

Nihangs were denied any money from Gurus golak despite Guru Sahib giving a hukamnama that his fauj had first rights to funds from the golak for the upkeeping of fine horses & weapons why did the panth forget about the fauj?

fast forward 100 years.... the panth & sants who had placed their faith in the formation of sgpc 100 years earlier at the expense of Gurus fauj now cry out asking for help from the fauj as the reality of sgpc sets in. Now all of a sudden a fauj that was close to extinction 100 years ago with no funds for weapons & horses are supposed to be saviours of the same panth that abandoned them.

Everyone has to take responsibility for the mistakes made by both sides..... in the 1980s we had kharkus & Nihangs killing each other over issues like eating meat..... how pathetic is that, sikhs killing each other over what we eat to keep this temporary body alive.

The whole panth needs to learn from our mistakes & wake up to how we have been played & divided by our enemies.

Mahraj kirpa kare the panth unites & everyone carries out the seva they were supposed to do 

I agree with what you say bro and like i said it hurts me to see the nihangs of today compared to what they should be like. As a quom we should wake up and realise why such measures were taken against nihangs...but you asking where were sikhs when X, Y, Z happened to nihangs is pathetic because last time i checked... nihangs were sikhs. in regards to kharkoos popping nihangs off due to eating meat, Sant Ji used to say that if you see an amritdhari eating meat or drinking - then set them on fire. sadly, due to there being dodgy nihangs some may have got dealt with by kharkoos. other nihangs such as phoola, kahna etc got dealt with for their paap, not for eating meat or maryada.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

Sant Ji used to say that if you see an amritdhari eating meat or drinking - then set them on fire

Is this true?!

This is shocking.

There are a whole load of Amritdhari's who eat meat either for medical reasons or because they are not as restricted to meat (Akal Takth Maryada).

Is there any proof that he said this?

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Topics

  • Posts

    • you are misunderstanding what I am saying SGPC changed the wording like Ram Rai to suit their agenda ...I never maligned mahapurakhs and have total respect for all those you mentioned. It wasn't about positioning which is also important  but the actual Gurbani
    • oh is it.   they wanted around £200 from me about a decade ago, prices must have gone up.   why would naamdharis learn from them when they can learn from naamdhari ustads??
    • loll I really want to wear a chola. I also hate wearing ties and blazers. I try and wear mini hazooria often. Still learning my dumalla, my turban is still anglicised. my sangat and relatives is punjabis, but I would say if they actually followed more punjabi culture it wouldn't harm following sikhi so much as it seems. it's the drunk and uneducated culture that's the harmful stuff, the village <banned word filter activated> mentality.
    •  Today what connects us is not Sikhi but nagar kirtans, akhand paths, turban tieing competitions kabaddi etc..  As you can see there is nothing of substance to hold us together.  These are mostly festivals, no one ones to teach Sikh doctrines.
    • I'm glad one of the Sikh sites have a simran/meditation section because its the core of the dharm.  We need one on this forum, if we don't were going to get further and further from Naam then the only thing we will have is more and more arguments because are mind is not under control   ਜਿਨੀ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਨ ਚੇਤਿਓ ਸੇ ਬਹਣਿ ਨ ਮਿਲਨੀ ਪਾਸਿ ॥ 
      जिनी गुरमुखि नामु न चेतिओ से बहणि न मिलनी पासि ॥ 
      Jinī gurmukẖ nām na cẖeṯi▫o se bahaṇ na milnī pās. 
      Those who do not meditate on the Lord, as Gurmukh, are not permitted to sit near the Lord. 
        ਦੁਖੁ ਲਾਗਾ ਬਹੁ ਅਤਿ ਘਣਾ ਪੁਤੁ ਕਲਤੁ ਨ ਸਾਥਿ ਕੋਈ ਜਾਸਿ ॥ 
      दुखु लागा बहु अति घणा पुतु कलतु न साथि कोई जासि ॥ 
      Ḏukẖ lāgā baho aṯ gẖaṇā puṯ kalaṯ na sāth ko▫ī jās. 
      They suffer the most horrible pain and suffering, and neither their sons nor their wives go along with them. 
×