How did Balbir Bazighar gain influence?

36 minutes ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

this aint a taksali issue, sant ji message was clear - if you seen anyone doing puteh kaam when in the roop of a gursikh wearing panj kakaar, then deal with them

Simply eating meat isn’t “puteh karam”. 

37 minutes ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

funny how you pro meat jatha find so much dhukh in someone slating meat, tell me which ones of you are in the jungles being persecuted and starving? Let me guess... none of you. all you meat crew, how many of actually train? how many of you are pakkeh in your rehit? how much seva do you do? funny how you think by eating jhatka makes you a sikh, but doing the basics doesnt even come close.

First off, I’m not part of any pro meat Jatha, stop assuming things about me. 

Second, meat isn’t just for when Sikhs are being persecuted. There is an entire Jhatka Maryada built around this, but you wouldn’t care because you cherry pick Sikhi and Khalsa Maryada. 

Third, no one, literaly no one, is saying eating Jhatka makes you a Sikh. Following Sikhi makes you a Sikh, and Sikhi isn’t against meat, History is clear. 

51 minutes ago, TheeTurbanator said:

Simply eating meat isn’t “puteh karam”. 

First off, I’m not part of any pro meat Jatha, stop assuming things about me. 

Second, meat isn’t just for when Sikhs are being persecuted. There is an entire Jhatka Maryada built around this, but you wouldn’t care because you cherry pick Sikhi and Khalsa Maryada. 

Third, no one, literaly no one, is saying eating Jhatka makes you a Sikh. Following Sikhi makes you a Sikh, and Sikhi isn’t against meat, History is clear. 

jhatka maryada yes... but going to the supermarket and filling your freezer with cheap meat isnt sikhi. i dont cherry pick sikhi, i try and follow it the same way as real singhs i have seen during my lifetime and based on the kurbaniyah given. 

11 minutes ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

jhatka maryada yes... but going to the supermarket and filling your freezer with cheap meat isnt sikhi. i dont cherry pick sikhi, i try and follow it the same way as real singhs i have seen during my lifetime and based on the kurbaniyah given. 

I think Jhatka has it's own restrictions also.

What I mean is eating it for the taste. If you eat it for taste it becomes kullah maas, because you are not eating it for survival you are eating it to treat your temporary taste buds that won't count in the afterlife.

The only reason we eat is for survival. If we get into that mindset then we won't have much of these controversial meat topics.

1 hour ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

until you do 0.5% of what sant ji did, then decide if hes a sant. funny how you judge him, but anyone who cusses meat you got a sausage up your bondh

Let alone Sant Ji, most Sikhs don't follow what Guru Sahibs told us to do (including me, I am not the greatest).

I am sure that would be a great start.

ਸੁੱਖਾ ਫੀਮ ਸ਼ਰਾਬ ਕਬਾਬੈਂ ਛਕੈਂ ਜਿਤਿਕ ਮਨ ਭਾਵੈ ।

- Gyani Gyan Sengh Ji (Nirmala), Panth Prakash

Akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaluuuhhhhh!!!

5ac49fb2e8cb6_sunglassesemoji.jpg.10d3905f1d5d4ee05dd1b3b1e2fce4db.jpg

2 hours ago, monatosingh said:

I think Jhatka has it's own restrictions also.

What I mean is eating it for the taste. If you eat it for taste it becomes kullah maas, because you are not eating it for survival you are eating it to treat your temporary taste buds that won't count in the afterlife.

The only reason we eat is for survival. If we get into that mindset then we won't have much of these controversial meat topics.

1 hour ago, monatosingh said:

Let alone Sant Ji, most Sikhs don't follow what Guru Sahibs told us to do (including me, I am not the greatest).

I am sure that would be a great start.

agree bro - well said

There is a lot of slander of Baba Balbir Singh Ji on this topic. I think we should look at the big picture and see that they are not that bad. So many mahapurakhs are associated with them like Baba Avtar Singh, Baba Nihal Singh, Baba Harnam Singh.  If they were as bad as everyone is saying then surely these mahapurakhs would not associated with him. We should not slander then if other mahapurakhs do not say anything about them. They could have very high avastha.

7 hours ago, SuchaSoorma said:

There is a lot of slander of Baba Balbir Singh Ji on this topic. I think we should look at the big picture and see that they are not that bad. So many mahapurakhs are associated with them like Baba Avtar Singh, Baba Nihal Singh, Baba Harnam Singh.  If they were as bad as everyone is saying then surely these mahapurakhs would not associated with him. We should not slander then if other mahapurakhs do not say anything about them. They could have very high avastha.

If this Balbir was a Mahapurakh, why would he kill other Mahapurakhs (or get them killed)?

He is not associated with anyone, other than his SGPC fuddus and Niddar. They are the only people who came to give him a siropa at his Jathedar ceremony (or whatever it is called).