How did Balbir Bazighar gain influence?

On 3/31/2018 at 7:22 AM, 13Mirch said:

I have been among the Dals myself and the kanjar po I have witnessed has convinced me that it is high time now that all these sampradas and jathas, who are doing nothing whatsoever for the common Sikh, be on the receiving end of the bullet. 

what you saying is true... where have the mainstream nihangs been in terms of defending the panth? its a massive blow to the quam that the main nihang sampardama have flopped so bad, these were and still should be the front line defence of the quam. singhs like avtar singh brahma, and even now mintoo nihang have done well to show the world what real nihangs do, but all these other clowns who go to hola mohalla acting like some top warriors are all just for show - which hurts me to say.

1 hour ago, Mahakaal96 said:

When the maharaja of patiala sold out to the British and tricked the Nihangs into attending a meeting where close to 30,000 Nihangs were murdered whilst they slept what did the sikhs do to help the Nihangs?

when the British adopted a shoot on site policy to deal with any Nihangs who survived the massacre at patiala what did the sikhs do to help the Nihangs?

When Nihangs were forced to go into exile to Hazur sahib did the sikhs in panjab do anything to support thier Gurus fauj?

When the sgpc was formed & Nihangs were being forcefully removed by sikhs & even refused langar at gurughars where was the panths support for Gurus fauj? 

Nihangs were denied any money from Gurus golak despite Guru Sahib giving a hukamnama that his fauj had first rights to funds from the golak for the upkeeping of fine horses & weapons why did the panth forget about the fauj?

fast forward 100 years.... the panth & sants who had placed their faith in the formation of sgpc 100 years earlier at the expense of Gurus fauj now cry out asking for help from the fauj as the reality of sgpc sets in. Now all of a sudden a fauj that was close to extinction 100 years ago with no funds for weapons & horses are supposed to be saviours of the same panth that abandoned them.

Everyone has to take responsibility for the mistakes made by both sides..... in the 1980s we had kharkus & Nihangs killing each other over issues like eating meat..... how pathetic is that, sikhs killing each other over what we eat to keep this temporary body alive.

The whole panth needs to learn from our mistakes & wake up to how we have been played & divided by our enemies.

Mahraj kirpa kare the panth unites & everyone carries out the seva they were supposed to do 

I agree with what you say bro and like i said it hurts me to see the nihangs of today compared to what they should be like. As a quom we should wake up and realise why such measures were taken against nihangs...but you asking where were sikhs when X, Y, Z happened to nihangs is pathetic because last time i checked... nihangs were sikhs. in regards to kharkoos popping nihangs off due to eating meat, Sant Ji used to say that if you see an amritdhari eating meat or drinking - then set them on fire. sadly, due to there being dodgy nihangs some may have got dealt with by kharkoos. other nihangs such as phoola, kahna etc got dealt with for their paap, not for eating meat or maryada.

2 minutes ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

Sant Ji used to say that if you see an amritdhari eating meat or drinking - then set them on fire

Is this true?!

This is shocking.

There are a whole load of Amritdhari's who eat meat either for medical reasons or because they are not as restricted to meat (Akal Takth Maryada).

Is there any proof that he said this?