Authenticity of Sikhi to the max

Guest User

Depends on your definition of Hukamnama. 

If you think Hukamnama means a computer generated algorithm then sure you can do it. 

If sri guru granth sahib ji is your guru then you must go to Him directly and ask for Hukam. 

This question shows how far we have come. 

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

On ‎13‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 2:51 PM, Guest User said:

Can we really take hukamnamas from this website? Please clarify if we can or not. 

Yes you can press the random shabad icon and that's your hukamnama. Its called a cyber hukamnama. Although I go to

searchgurbani  <------ (I've hyperlinked it to the website) and take a hukamnama on that website you can use sikhitomax.

For searchgurbani simply go to the icon that says resources and wave your mouse on top of the hukamnama button and click cyber hukamnama. Hope this helped Ji.

VJKK VJKF

I dont know man, I mean its easy to tamper with Hukamnamas from the web (algorithms for certain ones to only appear), just to be on the safe side, I'd go and get one from Guru Ji at a Gurudwara. Get a Granthi or take it yourself I mean. If you want to use this medium then feel free but imho its better to go and get one in person.

1 hour ago, monatosingh said:

Well generally getting a hukamnama from SGGSJ is better, there is nothing wrong with taking a cyber hukamnama.

The process is pretty much the same to be honest.

:rofl:rofl bro im out. you're too much :rofl:rofl

9 hours ago, monatosingh said:

Well generally getting a hukamnama from SGGSJ is better, there is nothing wrong with taking a cyber hukamnama.

The process is pretty much the same to be honest.

It would be so easy to manipulate a cyber hukamnama, like an entry level computer science student could do it. Cyber Hukamnamas, what next bro? Amrit dispensaries? robots doing langar seva? automatic chaur sahibs?

2 hours ago, Kira said:

It would be so easy to manipulate a cyber hukamnama, like an entry level computer science student could do it. Cyber Hukamnamas, what next bro? Amrit dispensaries? robots doing langar seva? automatic chaur sahibs?

A Karah Parshad dispenser perhaps?...

http://dailysikhupdates.com/introducing-automatic-parshad-machine/