Reincarnation books

Premi5

Ruth Montgomery "A World Beyond." A decent start, but bear in mind some of it doesn't perfectly gel with the eastern dharmic traditions. Generally, it's very interesting.

From an academic viewpoint, I recall a book by an American psychology professor who stumbled upon past life experiences bearing on our current life psychology, and how much of the issues that plague us as individuals, actually span various lifetimes and aren't - as contemporary academic thought has us believe - completely random events that can be treated by medicine. Unfortunately, I can't remember the author or the title, but I'll check my shelves to see if I still have it.

3 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Journey of Souls is interesting. Dr Michael Newton Phd was using hypnosis to regress people into past lives and accidentally stumbled on a mass phenomenon of people remembering time between lives as well. 

he also wrote destiny of souls

old souls by Tom  shroder is another book which follows cases of children talking about their past lives.

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, OlafSingh said:

About after life experiences and prior life experiences and reincarnation, I have read few titles amongst which Many Lives Many Masters by Dr Brian Weiss is a good one to start.
also you should study a book by William T Stead, - Letters from Julia.

Thank you