Is this a white sikh

Guest Ple13

6 hours ago, Guest Ple13 said:

Lmao this was a joke lol.

It better not be a joke, because it’s not right to joke about somebody’s skin colour. You should see a person for who they are, not what colour their skin is. 

The joke isn’t funny, (if it’s a joke). Every soul is God’s creation. 

On 3/10/2018 at 7:02 AM, Guest Ple13 said:

So a few days ago i saw this man. He had a pagg, a beard and a jooda. When i looked at him i was suppisred as he looked white, im not sure if he took amrit or not but he looked white. His beard was blondish/brown. There was a child near him and he looked like a punjabi (he had a patka). But they talked together...... so now im confused was he white or??? I was gonna ask him but he left before i could, he looked like he was in his fifties almost sixties and he also had a kara. So was he white.... he didnt look punjabi......... do you know/have seen a punjabi and a blondish/brown beard if not then do you think hes white?

He may just have been an albino (a person of any "race" whose skin is white and hair is white/light). There are many albinos among the Indian population (in India or worldwide).