Prostate cancer

Ranjeet01

On 06/03/2018 at 7:24 PM, Ranjeet01 said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/5733533/bill-turnbull-prostate-cancer-bbc-breakfast-host/

Even though this is an article from the Sun and there was something on the news the other week about how Prostate cancer is a bigger killer for men than breast cancer for women, I think this is something we should be aware of.

Did you know that a lot of men die with prostate cancer rather than because of it?

3 hours ago, Premi5 said:

Did you know that a lot of men die with prostate cancer rather than because of it?

it is one of the slowest growing cancers and has been linked with dairy and meat...most men have prostate cancer over the age seventy. Most of gentlemen die because of complications around the condition like restriction of urination leading to nephritis  or as a consequence of cutting into the gland to allow for flow ... My Nana ji had this cancer and he was fine (active, running hotel business ) until the doctors decided to operate and radiate then he was never the same and died within a year a much weaker guy.

On 3/10/2018 at 3:59 AM, jkvlondon said:

it is one of the slowest growing cancers and has been linked with dairy and meat...most men have prostate cancer over the age seventy. Most of gentlemen die because of complications around the condition like restriction of urination leading to nephritis  or as a consequence of cutting into the gland to allow for flow ... My Nana ji had this cancer and he was fine (active, running hotel business ) until the doctors decided to operate and radiate then he was never the same and died within a year a much weaker guy.

Some day humans will look back on the medicine we practice today and it will be just as horrifying and laughable as bleeding victims to restore their humor balance. 

On 11/03/2018 at 6:34 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

Some day humans will look back on the medicine we practice today and it will be just as horrifying and laughable as bleeding victims to restore their humor balance. 

Yes, I agree a lot of 'modern medIcine' will be regarded as Bakwaas in future. 

But there are medical conditions like polycythaemia where patients blood is taken away for benefit. 

2 hours ago, Premi5 said:

Yes, I agree a lot of 'modern medIcine' will be regarded as Bakwaas in future. 

But there are medical conditions like polycythaemia where patients blood is taken away for benefit. 

Nice. Didn't know that. All about right tool for the right job. I guess you were lucky if you had polycythemia in the middle ages in a way. 

• 3 years later...
On 3/6/2018 at 7:24 PM, Ranjeet01 said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/5733533/bill-turnbull-prostate-cancer-bbc-breakfast-host/

Even though this is an article from the Sun and there was something on the news the other week about how Prostate cancer is a bigger killer for men than breast cancer for women, I think this is something we should be aware of.

Many men die with prostate csnder

it is usually slow growing and not a killer