Guest Guest

Kashara

Guest Guest

When changing kashara, or sitting on the toilet is kachara still considered to be on if it's in your feet? 

21 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

When changing kashara, or sitting on the toilet is kachara still considered to be on if it's in your feet? 

Bravo troll. Bravo. 

If you can get kachara IN your feet, I will applaud you again. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

On 06/03/2018 at 6:04 AM, Guest Guest said:

You mean if you pull it down between half way down your legs? Yes, it would still be on.

When changing kashera, you should take one leg out of the original kashera and put that leg in the new kashera, and then do the same with the other leg.

As long as it's generally on your body, it's still on you :)

Guest Parmimder

It's one of those questions. Like when you're doing namaz facing mecca, does it matter if in that direct line between you and mecca that there is a pig, a brewery or someone taking a crap?

Is that halal praying or haram?

Or if your wife goes to have a bikini wax, is it halal if the beautician is Muslim and haram if she is not?

Guest Kaur 2
4 hours ago, Guest Parmimder said:

It's one of those questions. Like when you're doing namaz facing mecca, does it matter if in that direct line between you and mecca that there is a pig, a brewery or someone taking a crap?

Is that halal praying or haram?

Or if your wife goes to have a bikini wax, is it halal if the beautician is Muslim and haram if she is not?

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl 

On 06/03/2018 at 6:04 AM, Guest Guest said:

Try keeping it on and report the results.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, monatosingh said:

What's the controversy with taking kashera off? Not saying I take it off, but isn't Kes meant to be the supreme kakkar and cutting it is a cardinal sin?

point is you don't want to be caught with your pants down literally , at any moment anything can happen , home invasion, flood, earthquake, hamla  etc  I know just how quick things can develop we had a housefire in the middle of the night and had to wake and evacuate our babies and ourselves from the house instantly.  tyar bar tyar...

Edited by jkvlondon

1 minute ago, jkvlondon said:

point is you don't want to be caught with your pants down literally , at any moment anything can happen , home invasion, flood, earthquake, hamla  etc  I know just how quick things can develop we had a housefire in the middle of the night and had to wake and evacuate our babies and ourselves from the house instantly.  tyar bar tyar...

Acha, I see.

So the moral is to remain tyar bar tyar?

Cool.

2 minutes ago, monatosingh said:

Acha, I see.

So the moral is to remain tyar bar tyar?

Cool.

same reason we keep dastar on at night instead of treating it like a topi  like others  , I literally put a jumper on wrapped up the three  babies and got out , it was winter but dastar prevented temp drop .

14 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

same reason we keep dastar on at night instead of treating it like a topi  like others  , I literally put a jumper on wrapped up the three  babies and got out , it was winter but dastar prevented temp drop .

This inspires me to wear keep my neela dastar on instead of tying it around my waist

3 minutes ago, monatosingh said:

This inspires me to wear keep my neela dastar on instead of tying it around my waist

:waheguru:

Edited by jkvlondon

3 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

Woh you have actually been in that situation in real life ? It must have been very scary

7 minutes ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

Woh you have actually been in that situation in real life ? It must have been very scary

jis ka sahib dada hoe ...veer ji ..no need to be scared , be prepared

• Like 1

I will say this make sure your homes have safe fire exits and you install smoke and fire alarms throughout which are hardwired to mains with battery back up ... if it wasn't for those battery smoke alarms we would not be here ...

Trust everything Guru ji tells you beyond your own knowledge and other humans' . People have no idea how much care and love is there ...He has saved us so many times from disease, disgrace, cowardice by his advice and comforting words

Edited by jkvlondon
  • Like 2

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• Guru Nanak Dev Ji's Parkash is disputed between 3 Dates Friday, Katak Sudi 15 Pooranmashi, 1526 Bikrami (Lunar) Saturday, Vaisakh Sudi 3, 1526 Bikrami (Lunar) (Not Pooranmashi) Monday, 1 Vaisakh, 1526 Bikrami (Solar Date) (Also Pooranmashi) There is debate on this issue, I recommend reading the document mentioned in the OP. Also PLS, Benti for everyone, when referring to Gurpuabs, pls use Bikrami or Mool Nanakshahi dates, don't use English dates as they are not accurate as the original.
    • Serious question though, how would one use a Dori Kirpan practically? Like how would it be used? I think thats why some people say its just for show because maybe you can't use it well? I wouldn't know.
    • Sometimes we use the phrase "Just do it" in the Dojo. Other times we say "Shut up and train".  Heh. 
    • Exactly. Oh, so it's not a made-up saakhi? Even if it were, it would be good. It sounds vaguely like the saakhi of Bhai Banno. I agree that it is unreasonable to demand discounts of shopkeepers because "it's for a religious purpose". They can't verify that. You're trading on your long beard to make the other guy think you're "religious". You're just setting it up for unscrupulous people with beards to come by and abuse it, which then gets found out, and then people lose faith in Sikhs and Sikhi. On the other hand, it would be OK for a gurdwara to put out the call for construction materials, legal services, accounting services, medical services (free medical camps). Then people can verify it's for a religious purpose because they're giving directly to the gurdwara. And then sawmill owners can drop off wood at the gurdwara, marble showroom owners can drop off marble, etc. Or people in fields not in demand can buy the stuff (possibly at cost) and have it delivered to the gurdwara.