far right media now attacks another canadian sikh politican jagmeet singh

superkaur

There seems to be a pattern emerging canadian nationalist extremists are attacking and trying to tarnish any non-white especially brown/asian/sikh political person in the alternative media platforms. Its racial and anti-sikh religious propaganda campaigns and sikhs need to wake up and see whats going on in canada and the west on a whole.

1 hour ago, superkaur said:

This kinda org headed by hindu extremists linking up with jewish extremists probably has a lot to answer for spreading fake news and sikhphobia in canadan politics and society for past few years.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4BF9fVygQckE1SjNXHiRzg

On the other hand, "Rise Canada" is indeed anti-Sikh. It's not even a real organization. It's just Ron Bandar-ji and his website. The logo shows a maple leaf rising out of a lotus. I don't know what that's supposed to mean, that the Canadian renaissance will come out of Hinduism?

Bandar-ji is a infamous Candian Bengali Sikh-hater. Did a Sikh take his lollipop when he was a kid?

Who funds this idi ot?

1 hour ago, BhForce said:

The video you posted https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3fqDonyV6M is not by a Jewish extremist. His name is Kevin J. Johnston, a Canadian Christian who is anti-Islam and is not anti-Sikh. He says some friendly things about Sikhs here: Muslim Boys Are Lying To And Defiling Sikh Girls In Canada
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF0mMswTg60
Note: there is no video there because the account has been terminated (i.e., censored) by Youtube.

Let's not fall into the position held by some Jews that any criticism of a Jewish politician is anti-Semitism. Merely criticizing a Sikh politician is not "anti-Sikh". There's an been an awful lot of criticism of Jagmeet Singh here on this board, are we anti-Sikh?

Jagmeet Singh wants a bigger government and high taxes to pay for it. This guy Johnston doesn't. He has the right to criticize Jagmeet SIngh on that basis if he wants to, that's not being anti-Sikh.

Since you are basically anti-Islam, I would imagine you should actually agree with Johnston, because Jagmeet Singh is basically the same kind of head-in-the-sand politician regarding radical Islam that Justin Trudeau is.

Ah ok I read in some blog and comments that he and his alt media channel was a jewish canadian extremist setup. And yes I am very much against backward aspects of Islam but also other religions that conflict and contrary to gurbani and a decent humane civilised society.

if jagmeet is supporting barbaric islamic practices or allowing them to go on then he needs to be called out  for it by canadian Sikhs also.

However its these kinda dog whistling political videos which start of quite passive but then start to identifying Sikhs as the ob-structures to a decent society because of actions and thinkings of one man in politics who happens to be visiblely identifiable sikh.

1 hour ago, BhForce said:

On the other hand, "Rise Canada" is indeed anti-Sikh. It's not even a real organization. It's just Ron Bandar-ji and his website. The logo shows a maple leaf rising out of a lotus. I don't know what that's supposed to mean, that the Canadian renaissance will come out of Hinduism?

Bandar-ji is a infamous Candian Bengali Sikh-hater. Did a Sikh take his lollipop when he was a kid?

Who funds this idi ot?

Probably get more info into bandarjee and his fellow pro indian terrorism anti-sikh trolls background here

http://www.sikh24.com/2013/08/19/exclusive-canada-a-safe-haven-for-anti-sikh-lobbyists-and-goi-agents/#.WpyVpri6Wy8

http://sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/36409-hindu-conference-canada-makes-threats-to-sikhs/

However its these kinda dog whistling political videos which start of quite passive but then start to identifying Sikhs as the ob-structures to a decent society because of actions and thinkings of one man in politics who happens to be visiblely identifiable sikh.

I agree with what you're saying, but at the same time it would have been great if we could have someone who looks like Jagmeet Singh (in rehat, yet stylish) but is also red-pilled on the issues that matter, and more middle of the line as far as Canadian politics.

Since the NDP is the far-left party in Canada, people in the center and right are going to attack the NDP leader no matter his race (and have always done so in the past, for white NDP leaders).

Ah ok I read in some blog and comments that he and his alt media channel was a jewish canadian extremist setup.

Don't know about that, would appreciate if you post any links you might have.

In any case, it's great that you post stuff like this on Sikhsangat, and you should continue to do so.

But I would also highly encourage you and others of your ilk to create Youtube accounts, and counter any anti-Sikh narratives in the comment sections (either of this video or others). Don't think that that has no effect. It does have an effect.

13 hours ago, BhForce said:

Let's not fall into the position held by some Jews that any criticism of a Jewish politician is anti-Semitism. Merely criticizing a Sikh politician is not "anti-Sikh". There's an been an awful lot of criticism of Jagmeet Singh here on this board, are we anti-Sikh?

+1. Some common sense.

Although, bigger picture, in terms of representation, we should take a leaf out of the Islamic book (no, not that one), and be prepared to support "our" guy. This is a very difficult thing for me to admit, because I believed the opposite for most of my life until very recently. It's a numbers game. This world is not one where honesty, honour, and integrity will be reciprocated. Fighting fire with fire seems to be the only way to make any headway. I guess it depends where one draws the line.

57 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

+1. Some common sense.

Although, bigger picture, in terms of representation, we should take a leaf out of the Islamic book (no, not that one), and be prepared to support "our" guy. This is a very difficult thing for me to admit, because I believed the opposite for most of my life until very recently. It's a numbers game. This world is not one where honesty, honour, and integrity will be reciprocated. Fighting fire with fire seems to be the only way to make any headway. I guess it depends where one draws the line.

I don't know whether you have been to Canada but in my observations is that the Canadian Sikhs in general are much more cohesive politically than UK Sikhs. 

The Canadian Sikh lobby is much more effective than our lobby in the UK. They are way ahead of us in many respects. 

For all the infighting you see among Sikhs in Canada,  they stick together far more than we UK Sikhs.