Why do people doubt jhatka and Sukha when there are vast amounts of evidence stating Sikhs practiced both?

Nihang96k

19 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

No, bhang and sukhnidaan would replace the alcoholism, so it would be better! But none of this silly weed stuff.

Also more of the panth needs the warrior and survival skills; 1984 and 1947 karma happened to us because we lost the skills due to SGPC and jatehbandis' rehits

sikhs are always students? If a sikh stops learning then there's a problem!

lol so allow your average punjabi hitting the sesh on glassiyah but tell them to jump onto bhang? Bro you are deluded, why dont we together to bring our nau jawani all forms of nasheh and show the light of sikhi and we can do  easily by leading by example. my circle consists of very few amritdharis, purely because a lot of full of BS which tbh i aint got time for. but also by stepping out of gursikh circles i am able to show others how the life of an amritdhari is, dont get me wrong i am far from perfect and consider myself to be a paapi, but even if i can lead by example for one other person then Waheguru has blessed me.

Regarding warrior skills... yeah we have lost a lot of it for various reasons, but the fire shown by the nau jawans of the 80s still shows the daleerhee of our quom, if you look back to then our biggest issue was the hating on each other, that ultimately led to our downfall.

And yeh all sikhs are students, BS bob is a middle aged guy who acts like a dodgy pradhaan of a university sikh society who uses sikhi saroop to chat to girls, session on the sly and meet like minded social outcasts.

14 hours ago, InderjitS said:

I feel sorry for his wife/ bachey, if he's still married that is, he was always out attempting to preach/doss. Obviously he's not all bad as he was involved in setting up the original Boss camps and does have a level of shardha but wants the attention to go alongside and, hasn't clocked his time to leave the student scene is loooong overdue. End of the day everyone has strengths and weaknesses ?

i thought he was with a gori now? i dont even think hes involved in the student scene sikhi wise, the bhangra scene then yes LOL. the guy is a laughing stock, looks like a younger version of baba dhumma

• 3 years later...

Honestly we have adopted the negative aspects of the Jewish diaspora without  taking on their positive aspects! The Jews because they were oppressed for so long closed themselves off from the outside and rather than working to solve the large issues plaguing their community, they instead started bickering over minor aspects of their religion. For me whether a Sikh eats meat or not is between him and the Guru. If he can in all good conscience eat meat then who are we to say that he cannot eat meat, the only proviso should be that no Sikh should be eating Halal meat. With our community facing so many threats both in India and abroad, we waste take discussing meat eating. That along with caste is what our enemies want, they want us to be vociferous in debating minor issues so we have neither the time, the energy and the unity to deal with the larger existential issues that we face. Time for people to wise up. If you constantly post about these minor issues, you are actually contributing to the weakening of our people. 

11 minutes ago, proactive said:

Honestly we have adopted the negative aspects of the Jewish diaspora without  taking on their positive aspects! The Jews because they were oppressed for so long closed themselves off from the outside and rather than working to solve the large issues plaguing their community, they instead started bickering over minor aspects of their religion. For me whether a Sikh eats meat or not is between him and the Guru. If he can in all good conscience eat meat then who are we to say that he cannot eat meat, the only proviso should be that no Sikh should be eating Halal meat. With our community facing so many threats both in India and abroad, we waste take discussing meat eating. That along with caste is what our enemies want, they want us to be vociferous in debating minor issues so we have neither the time, the energy and the unity to deal with the larger existential issues that we face. Time for people to wise up. If you constantly post about these minor issues, you are actually contributing to the weakening of our people. 

I wouldn't bring it up, but you have a lot of the Paanth in denial singing la la la. With their thumbs jammed in their eyes and their faces all scrunched up. 

• The topic was locked