Understanding the deeper meaning behind "Do not say that the Vedas, the Bible and the Koran are false. Those who do not contemplate them are false."

3 hours ago, singh598 said:

Donot call the Vedas and Ketabas false, false is he who doesn't dwell upon the teachings within these.

That makes no sense from a point of Gurmat. Just think about it, none of the Abrahamic texts or the Vedas were written by the founders. Also, since Sikhi is against a lot of stuff in their core beliefs anyways, why would it say to contemplate upon its teachings when the core concepts are against Gurmat? 

If you plant a bad seed, no matter how well you take care of it, you will get bad fruit. This is why when the Guru re-defines what a “true Muslim” is in Gurbani, god deffinition is fundamentally different from what is officially accepted by all the Islamic schools of thought today. 

There is a specific reason the path of the Sikh Dharma was re-established in Kal Yug by the form of the Guru known as Guru Nanak Dev Ji, otherwise the Guru could have just reformed any of the other faiths. The reason Sikhi came was because the fundamental bases that the others were built upon were not solid in acordance to Gurmat. 

This topic is already been discussed until cows traveled all over the earth and back check the search archives..lol. I won't say much as my brain hurts having to explain and deconstructing like i've done in the past. Just don't have that energy now.

But here is the video of sant hari singh ji randhawale just like his predecessors-sant gyani gurbachan singh bhindranwale holding the gurmat position on vedas. It's explain vedas have karam, upasana, gyan. There are 80,000 useless shaloks of Karam listed there, Upasana listed there but at the end it talks about gyan- ekta of jiv and bhram (atma gyan), it has 4000 shaloks of atma gyan which is pretty consistent with gurmat advait. Those 4000 shaloks are in vedas further commentary of those shaloks in upanishads and vedant

Here is gurmat position anyalsis on vedas by sant gyani gurbachan singh bhindranwale from japji sahib teeka

5aa000477cb0a_mahavakinvedasandgurbani.jpg.b02a399404944c1bdaefeb36a69e3cfe.jpgmahavaks.JPG.b5f0893b9ffce544f093c8f43f1da7f9.JPG

5aa00156073ed_gurbanitakeonvedas.JPG.82fc909cc66dabd54ef58616f2e4267c.JPG5aa0015b41b5b_gurbanitakeonvedas2.JPG.f1dac3c0946129604298582c539b9827.JPG5aa001612b905_gurbanitakeonvedaspage3.JPG.87ded864e7ba0eaebec009812d4d2a49.JPG5aa00166af6ea_gurbanitakeonvedaspage4.JPG.eac3e1c645bc142451d736442b2f4a45.JPG5aa0016be3334_gurbanitakeonvedaspage5.JPG.062e23c524e7e2c66dd4c5cdd790a6a7.JPG

Mandukya Upanishad. Turiya is discussed in Verse 7 of the Mandukya Upanishad; however, the idea is found in the oldest Upanishads. For example, Chapters 8.7 through 8.12 of Chandogya Upanishad discuss the "four states of consciousness" as awake, dream-filled sleep, deep sleep, and beyond deep sleep.

Can you please link me to previous posts on this topic? Every time I search, I get 0 results for some reason. 

Also, I really don’t like the attitude a lot of posters have here, they don’t go into depth and deal with specific points, they just repeat what baba (insert name here) said and accept it as the 100% truth. 

1 minute ago, TheeTurbanator said:

Can you please link me to previous posts on this topic? Every time I search, I get 0 results for some reason. 

Also, I really don’t like the attitude a lot of posters have here, they don’t go into depth and deal with specific points, they just repeat what baba (insert name here) said and accept it as the 100% truth. 

Detailed analysis given in the screenshots, if it resonates with you great if it doesn't thats great too.

http://www.sikhawareness.com/topic/10748-a-requested-clarification-about-gurmat/

Also, just a quick question for you since your already here: 

In regards to the concept of free will (or lack there of) how come in Japji Sahib it tells us that we reap what we sow (ape beej ape khao) but then a few tuks layer says that we do not have the “jor” or power to do anything. 

My friend thinks that humans have free will and that what separates them from animals is their intellect, however he interprets “hukam” as laws of nature (gravity, etc) and advocates the notion “we” have free will. 

How would you proceed with this? 

Also, just a quick question for you since your already here:

In regards to the concept of free will (or lack there of) how come in Japji Sahib it tells us that we reap what we sow (ape beej ape khao) but then a few tuks layer says that we do not have the “jor” or power to do anything.

According to my understanding, ape beej ape khao bachan is matter of doer ship, if you do the actions with doership*/indentity/ego then cycle of karma ensues then you will get fruit based on those actions. But if you allow actions spontaneously coming directly from consciousness then its direct expression of that consciousness-vahiguru- everything is expression of divine. Sukhmani sahib talks about this over and over again - how vahiguru is doing everything, enjoying, expressing itself. There is only one and there is no one besides one.

Regarding- Akhan jor gurbani vak- it alludes to the point there is no free will everything is per-odained- you can will what you want but you cannot will what you will which means backdrop of everything is pre-determined*.

Doership*

Ang-278

ਜਬ ਇਹ ਜਾਨੈ ਮੈ ਕਿਛੁ ਕਰਤਾ ॥
जब इह जानै मै किछु करता ॥
Jab ih jānai mai kicẖẖ karṯā.
As long as this mortal thinks that he is the one who does things,

ਤਬ ਲਗੁ ਗਰਭ ਜੋਨਿ ਮਹਿ ਫਿਰਤਾ ॥
तब लगु गरभ जोनि महि फिरता ॥
Ŧab lag garabẖ jon mėh firṯā.
he shall wander in reincarnation through the womb.

*Pre-determined

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqLDWyk1uLQ

Science experiment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ4nwTTmcgs

1 hour ago, N30S1NGH said:

This topic is already been discussed until cows traveled all over the earth and back check the search archives..lol. I won't say much as my brain hurts having to explain and deconstructing like i've done in the past. Just don't have that energy now.

But here is the video of sant hari singh ji randhawale just like his predecessors-sant gyani gurbachan singh bhindranwale holding the gurmat position on vedas. It's explain vedas have karam, upasana, gyan. There are 80,000 useless shaloks of Karam listed there, Upasana listed there but at the end it talks about gyan- ekta of jiv and bhram (atma gyan), it has 4000 shaloks of atma gyan which is pretty consistent with gurmat advait. Those 4000 shaloks are in vedas further commentary of those shaloks in upanishads and vedant

Here is gurmat position anyalsis on vedas by sant gyani gurbachan singh bhindranwale from japji sahib teeka

5aa000477cb0a_mahavakinvedasandgurbani.jpg.b02a399404944c1bdaefeb36a69e3cfe.jpgmahavaks.JPG.b5f0893b9ffce544f093c8f43f1da7f9.JPG

5aa00156073ed_gurbanitakeonvedas.JPG.82fc909cc66dabd54ef58616f2e4267c.JPG5aa0015b41b5b_gurbanitakeonvedas2.JPG.f1dac3c0946129604298582c539b9827.JPG5aa001612b905_gurbanitakeonvedaspage3.JPG.87ded864e7ba0eaebec009812d4d2a49.JPG5aa00166af6ea_gurbanitakeonvedaspage4.JPG.eac3e1c645bc142451d736442b2f4a45.JPG5aa0016be3334_gurbanitakeonvedaspage5.JPG.062e23c524e7e2c66dd4c5cdd790a6a7.JPG

The above katha does not say vedas are satguru or take a person to satguru.  Gurbani says the vedas don't know the fourth state and Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji does wonderful katha on this.  

Learning to accept Gurbani for some has been a on going struggle because they don't let go of their own beliefs.  

In the past this poster has presented Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji katha in audio form where the audio was cut to give a misrepresentation of Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji katha.  So be very very careful when reading this poster's post.  The person who cut the audio is know on this site by poster @kam1825.  I addressed both of them and they did not even want to acknowledge there wrong doing and stuck to their manmat ways.