Vile Alt-Right Canadian Extremist Ezra Levant from zionist "rebel media" attacks Sikhs again

superkaur

I think that Canadian Sikhs, being overwhelmingly post-1984s people, have always fought for a separate Khalistan (which I am not totally against). I can also say that Canada is one of the places where being Punjabi equals to be Sikh. I feel like they care more like Punjabi culture who don't care much about spirituality, Sikhi and it's philosophy, but are more interested in politics about Punjab and justice for 1984. The lack of awareness about Sikhi and it's history has led to white people viewing them as terrorists, and the media does nothing but help spread that narrative.

Comparably, the UK Sikhs are in the UK mostly since the 1960s and they also protest the Indian justice system and many of them also support Khalistan. There is much more awareness among white people in the UK about Sikhs compared to any other part of the world except India. Often, Sikhs are viewed as a minority success story by the British media and the sangat there is aware about Sikhi and spirituality 

5akaalSinghJio,

Most Canadian Sikhs have families killed in 1984 genocide of Sikhs by indian govt...I read a very painful article in a Canadian Kaur magazine of how entire family of Singhs of this Kaur  (who lives in Canada) 3 Singhs chopped and burnt to death after Singhs were made to think Singhnia in family in 1984 killer mobs custody to rape, kill if Singhs do not present themselves, when Kaurs of family were actually hiding in another coach of train (that had just left Amritsar  Darbar Sahib and en route to next yatra destination, for this family, whose Singhs would all be alive if they had heeded advice of Amritsar Sikhs to remain there, as news of Sikhs being killed was made known).

Below is video of Delhi Gurduara Bhai Manjit Singh proving indian govt has not ceased causing Sikhs pain in india, abroad, especially when Sikhs abroad act to support UK Scott Jaggi, with ban visits by indian diplomats to Gurduaras...which my ardas, UK Gurduaras uniting to provide support in banning indian diplomats also Jio?!_/\_

On 3/10/2018 at 5:47 PM, sitokaur said:

5akaalSinghJio,

Most Canadian Sikhs have families killed in 1984 genocide of Sikhs by indian govt...I read a very painful article in a Canadian Kaur magazine of how entire family of Singhs of this Kaur  (who lives in Canada) 3 Singhs chopped and burnt to death after Singhs were made to think Singhnia in family in 1984 killer mobs custody to rape, kill if Singhs do not present themselves, when Kaurs of family were actually hiding in another coach of train (that had just left Amritsar  Darbar Sahib and en route to next yatra destination, for this family, whose Singhs would all be alive if they had heeded advice of Amritsar Sikhs to remain there, as news of Sikhs being killed was made known).

Below is video of Delhi Gurduara Bhai Manjit Singh proving indian govt has not ceased causing Sikhs pain in india, abroad, especially when Sikhs abroad act to support UK Scott Jaggi, with ban visits by indian diplomats to Gurduaras...which my ardas, UK Gurduaras uniting to provide support in banning indian diplomats also Jio?!_/\_

That guy Jaspal Atwal has been portrayed as a dreaded Khalistani militant by Indian and western media is laughable. Jaspal Atwal admited in an interview he has close ties with many Indian politicians and speaks against Khalistan. He was used by the Modi government to embarrass  trudeau.

The snubbing of trudeau by Modi has only resulted in Sikhs completely losing any respect they had for Modi. Even Sikhs who were completely anti Khalistani have been forced to admit the recent maligning of the Sikhs by the Indian media and government was uncalled for. Creating fake news with fake Khalistanis is how the Indian government will deal with any Sikh who asks for justice for 1984 genocide

4 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

That guy Jaspal Atwal has been portrayed as a dreaded Khalistani militant by Indian and western media is laughable. Jaspal Atwal admited in an interview he has close ties with many Indian politicians and speaks against Khalistan. He was used by the Modi government to embarrass  trudeau.

The snubbing of trudeau by Modi has only resulted in Sikhs completely losing any respect they had for Modi. Even Sikhs who were completely anti Khalistani have been forced to admit the recent maligning of the Sikhs by the Indian media and government was uncalled for. Creating fake news with fake Khalistanis is how the Indian government will deal with any Sikh who asks for justice for 1984 genocide

Trudeau is not taken very seriously by any of the major political leaders. 

Just see how he is blanked out when there are these G8 type summits. 

On ‎10‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 10:47 PM, sitokaur said:

Below is video of Delhi Gurduara Bhai Manjit Singh proving indian govt has not ceased causing Sikhs pain in india, abroad, especially when Sikhs abroad act to support UK Scott Jaggi, with ban visits by indian diplomats to Gurduaras.

Manjit GK along with Badal, is one of the biggest sell outs. He calls himself a firm Hindustani, the moorakh thinks he was closer to Sant Jarnail Singh than anyone else and even more amusing is he thinks Sant Ji never talked about Khalistan. He has also made false allegations against SFJ, claiming they are extorting money by filing lawsuits in the US court, his family had close ties to I Gandhi, he never challenged BJP on Operation Bluestar being a "largely civil disobedience"....list is endless!

2 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Trudeau is not taken very seriously by any of the major political leaders. 

Just see how he is blanked out when there are these G8 type summits. 

Modi snubbing him is different. Try to understand the difference. He was snubbed in India because of his perceived sympathies to the Sikhs. That is the issue Delhi repeatedly brought up and that is ultimately the issue with which they embarrassed him. The Indian Hindu repeatedly gave a negative reporting about Trudeau for this very reason. 

Historian like Dr Ajmer Singh says the last time he saw such negative reporting about Sikhs was in the early 80s before the attack on Sri Harmandir Sahib because the Indian government tries to mentally prepare the Indian population by completely villain'izing the Sikhs as dreaded separatists who in collaboration with Pakistan are trying to destroy India. 

This is how fake news and government backed propaganda works.

3 hours ago, InderjitS said:

Manjit GK along with Badal, is one of the biggest sell outs. He calls himself a firm Hindustani, the moorakh thinks he was closer to Sant Jarnail Singh than anyone else and even more amusing is he thinks Sant Ji never talked about Khalistan. He has also made false allegations against SFJ, claiming they are extorting money by filing lawsuits in the US court, his family had close ties to I Gandhi, he never challenged BJP on Operation Bluestar being a "largely civil disobedience"....list is endless!

GK's political views are a separate issue. But what I see in all of this is how even many Pro India Sikhs like him could no longer bury their heads under the sand. Even he had to speak out against the recent maligning of the Sikhs by the Indian government and the recent wave of negative reporting by the Hindu media. This is the same GK whose boss Badal is a Chamcha of Modi.