Budha Dal & Banda Bairagi - The Facts

To whoever it may concern (probably everyone), I am not taking any sides. I am not saying I believe it or not, that opinion I have is personal with me.

Don't harass me please ;-;

It's interesting because Suraj Prakash Granth even notes that Mata Sundri Ji cursed Baba Banda Singh Bahadur due to his arrogance and insults towards the Khalsa and the panth as a whole (also making remarks that Mata Sundri Ji was working WITH the mughals). The curse that Mata Ji placed on him was so extreme he lost his sanity, his birs, his powers..just about everything. 

But if I recall right Panth Prakash Granth says that Baba Ji was initiated into the Khalsa.

1 hour ago, Kira said:

It's interesting because Suraj Prakash Granth even notes that Mata Sundri Ji cursed Baba Banda Singh Bahadur due to his arrogance and insults towards the Khalsa and the panth as a whole (also making remarks that Mata Sundri Ji was working WITH the mughals). The curse that Mata Ji placed on him was so extreme he lost his sanity, his birs, his powers..just about everything. 

But if I recall right Panth Prakash Granth says that Baba Ji was initiated into the Khalsa.

No such thing occurred. The writers of Suraj Prakash and Panth Prakash errored in regards to Baba Ji. They base their views on the so called letters of Mata ji which are now considered to be forged(most probably by the mughals) to confuse and break ranks of the Khalsa who at the time had almost succeeded in establishing Khalsa raaj in present day Punjab, Haryana and Himachal area. Even noted Sikh historian Dr Anurag Singh is of the opinion those letters were forged and not written by Mata ji.

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audios/Katha/01_Puratan_Katha/Sant_Jarnail_Singh_(Bhindran_wale)/41_Questions_with_Sant_Jarnail_Singh_Ji_Bhindrawalae/Sant.Jarnail.Singh.(Bhindra.wale)--41.Questions.with.Sant.Jarnail.Singh.Ji.Bhindrawalae.Part.01.mp3

listen to what Sant Jarnail Singh says about Banda Bahadur from 10:00 mins onwards. Sant Ji compares Banda to nirankari fake guru.... but I guess certain members on this site know better then Sant Ji!

Mata Sundri Ji hukamnama, Sant Jarnail Singh, panth Prakash by Rattan Singh Bhangu, Giani Gian Singh & oral tradition of Budha Dal all say the same thing about Banda

23 minutes ago, Mahakaal96 said:

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audios/Katha/01_Puratan_Katha/Sant_Jarnail_Singh_(Bhindran_wale)/41_Questions_with_Sant_Jarnail_Singh_Ji_Bhindrawalae/Sant.Jarnail.Singh.(Bhindra.wale)--41.Questions.with.Sant.Jarnail.Singh.Ji.Bhindrawalae.Part.01.mp3

listen to what Sant Jarnail Singh says about Banda Bahadur from 10:00 mins onwards. Sant Ji compares Banda to nirankari fake guru.... but I guess certain members on this site know better then Sant Ji!

Sant Jarnail Singh ji says kirpan da Amrit to women is manmat and it is manmat. So I guess you know better than sant ji when you promote kirpan da Amrit on this site.

30 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Sant Jarnail Singh ji says kirpan da Amrit to women is manmat and it is manmat. So I guess you know better than sant ji when you promote kirpan da Amrit on this site.

Been discussed several times on several threads..... stick to the topic instead of doing what you usually do & derail topics..... all posts so far have been about the topic at hand until you came along *edited* (change tact next time... you 2 are becoming transparent).

No more replies to anything that is not within the topic from me :) 

23 minutes ago, Mahakaal96 said:

Been discussed several times on several threads..... stick to the topic instead of doing what you usually do & derail topics..... all posts so far have been about the topic at hand until you came along *edited* (change tact next time... you 2 are becoming transparent).

No more replies to anything that is not within the topic from me :) 

You could have very well have posted without making personal insults towards me. I've edited out the personal insults and left the rest.

12 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

You made Sant Jarnail Singh ji as an authority figure because it pushed your agenda.  Where Sant Jarnail Singh ji speaks against your agenda, you ignore and slander the person who brings up Sant ji statements.  Your miserable attempt to push your agenda falls flat on its head and you make up excuses.  You changed the topic by attempting to make Sant Jarnail Singh ji an authority figure when it helps your agenda.  This is what I addressed.  

Read the post again. I also mentioned Mata Sundri Ji, Rattan Singh Bhangu, Giani  Gian Singh & Budha Dal as supportive of Sant Ji’s view... they are all authorative figures.

Simarily on the topic of Kirpan amrit.... Sant Ji has his views but there are sants who support the views of Budha Dal, Hazur Sahib & Bhai Chaupa Singh rehitnama.... learn how to weigh up actual evidence instead of indulging in personality worship & believing everything based on 1 viewpoint.

Saints of the highest level have had disagreements before. I would name names & give examples but I don’t have that much time for you.

now.... stick to the topic of the thread