Sign in to follow this  
lostconfussedsingh

Sikh and Hindus Build mosque

apparently islam is spreading in punjab big time, is this true? doesnt help with that <banned word filter activated> from nakodar either

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

malerkotla is a hot spot for them aswell

Malerkotla was the only place where muslims were spared in 1947, it was due to the fact that the governer their disagreed with the murder of the Sahibzade. 

Where was this done on the other side of the border.

Sorry but you have to be harsh with people who treat you harshly, otherwise you just get bullied. None of this turn the other cheek.

In India there are still Hindu Muslim riots despite Hindus being the absolute majority but they are too timid to end muslim aggression.

• Like 3

It’s all a money making game. The singers do their bit to attract the crowds and hey ho away they go, leaving the devotees mesmerised. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, TejS said:

When will our people ever learn?

Probably never, after all everyone is equal :shock

Say what you will about Master Tara Singh, he did at least warn us about this menace and made sure we didn't have to live with these people after 1947, now it seems we are going backwards.

Under a congress government, expect it to get worse.

• Like 4

Wonderful, heartwarming news... if we lived in Satyug. Unfortunately, Kalyug is where we reside, and this magnanimous act of interfaith warmth and solidarity has laid the foundations for an act that will bear bitter fruit for these Hindus and Sikhs decades into the future. Survival of the fittest. If you refuse to learn the countless lessons of history, then perhaps you deserve to be erased from existence. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Wonderful, heartwarming news... if we lived in Satyug. Unfortunately, Kalyug is where we reside, and this magnanimous act of interfaith warmth and solidarity has laid the foundations for an act that will bear bitter fruit for these Hindus and Sikhs decades into the future. Survival of the fittest. If you refuse to learn the countless lessons of history, then perhaps you deserve to be erased from existence. 

My thoughts exactly. With a low birthrate we are well on our way and this is the icing on the cake.

When I visited Punjab back in the 90s I used to love not seeing suls there.

You cannot reason with them.

Think about it this way Sikhism says there are many paths to God and they say their path is the only way and the others will burn in hell for eternity. You have one passive way of thinking and one aggressive way of thinking. Usually the aggressors win in history unless something is done. 

Just look at the Buddhists in Burma, they have finally had enough. I don't want it to get to that stage in Punjab.

• Like 4