Sign in to follow this  
lostconfussedsingh

Sikh and Hindus Build mosque

14 hours ago, TejS said:

When will our people ever learn?

When things get worse off than before that’s when. But then it’s a bit too late. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CharhdiKala said:

Think about it this way Sikhism says there are many paths to God and they say their path is the only way and the others will burn in hell for eternity. You have one passive way of thinking and one aggressive way of thinking. Usually the aggressors win in history unless something is done. 

Our (as in non-Islamic populations) survival instincts have been dulled by a combination of selectively interpreting religious doctrine so that it's as inoffensive and watered-down as to make it irrelevant to the day-to-day human experience (and in some cases, a complete denial of the existence of divinity), and a naive social pacifism that will ultimately work against us in the long-term, minus the short-term basking in the glow of our arrogant, self-congratulatory benevolence. 

Turning the other cheek as all paths lead to God will not be of any purpose to those who want to survive the gradual intrusion of Islam on this mortal plane! Ironically, our Islamic friends have doubled down and are being encouraged to be unapologetic about their ways and their beliefs, whilst everyone else of a non-Islamic hue is subtly chastised and dissuaded from wishing to preserve their own ways and beliefs. 

How does anyone not see where this is all heading?

• Like 4

5 hours ago, CharhdiKala said:

Thankfully apne haven't gone to that step yet.

I think there are some that do. I don’t know which ones, but I read it somewhere on fb a while back. 

• Like 1