Any videos on sant jarnail Singh Ji directly saying they support Khalistan?

Guest Khalsa

VJKK VJKF

Khalsa Ji, as far as I am aware they were not against or for Khalistan. Unfortunately for you Ji, there is only one video and that says they are are neither for or against so that may confuse you more somewhat. They wanted equal rights for the Sikhs, oppression against the Sikhs to be stopped in India and for the Anandpur Resolution to be carried out whereby the Sikhs would be recognised as a different religion to the Hindus as per the Indian Constitution. I don't think Khalistan was their main aim as far as priorities lay with Sant Ji.

I am not too clued up on 1984 however daas has been trying to read up on some modern ithaas lately and one of the things that there has been much speculation over is whether or not Sant Ji said the following, "I don't need to campaign about Khalistan. When the Indian Government attack Harimandir Sahib, the foundations for Khalistan will already be laid by itself". I myself have found no sources that coincide with the alledged statement however if anyone can shed some light on this it would be greatly appreciated Ji. 

Maaf karna for any mistakes I've made Ji. 

Vaheguru Ji.

4 hours ago, Singh2017 said:

VJKK VJKF

Khalsa Ji, as far as I am aware they were not against or for Khalistan. Unfortunately for you Ji, there is only one video and that says they are are neither for or against so that may confuse you more somewhat. They wanted equal rights for the Sikhs, oppression against the Sikhs to be stopped in India and for the Anandpur Resolution to be carried out whereby the Sikhs would be recognised as a different religion to the Hindus as per the Indian Constitution. I don't think Khalistan was their main aim as far as priorities lay with Sant Ji.

I am not too clued up on 1984 however daas has been trying to read up on some modern ithaas lately and one of the things that there has been much speculation over is whether or not Sant Ji said the following, "I don't need to campaign about Khalistan. When the Indian Government attack Harimandir Sahib, the foundations for Khalistan will already be laid by itself". I myself have found no sources that coincide with the alledged statement however if anyone can shed some light on this it would be greatly appreciated Ji. 

Maaf karna for any mistakes I've made Ji. 

Vaheguru Ji.

The first few lines of the speech referring to the aftermath of the attack on Akal Takht.

Guest Halemi Raj

Sant Ji wanted Halemi Raj to be all over the terrorist state of India

As a precursor to Khalsa Raj being established over the whole world.

The challenge is on us to make (sehajdhari) Sikhs become a majority in India.

So that there a tens of millions of new members of the Khalsa Panth throughout India.

As 80% of the Panj Piare were from outside of Punjab so Halemi Raj must protect the gareeb in India.

Punjab simply cannot supply enough new blood to topple a 1.35 billion economy courted by the West.

We need to draw in new Sikhs from everywhere in India and make Punjab 99% Sikh as a start

Guest Hindu Learning Sikhi

I landed in this site looking for the teachings of Sikhism..,

After I followed few discussion, I think this might not be the right place.., anyway I will keep my search and learning on..,

I do condemn what ever Congress and Indira Gandhi did in 1984.,

Please don't associate it with "Hindus"., (They are not even real Gandhi anyway....)

Khalistan will help only Pakistan.

It will neither help Sikhs nor India.,

Why Khalistan., whole India is yours bro.., come and get settled anywhere you like.,

We Hindus see Sikhs as "brave Hindus"., 

Hinduism survived as one of the major religion due to "Rajputs" and "Sikhs".

Gurugranth saheb ki puja se kuch nahi hota., jivan me uttarna bhi padta hai..,

-Vaheguruji.,

14 hours ago, Guest Hindu Learning Sikhi said:

I landed in this site looking for the teachings of Sikhism..,

After I followed few discussion, I think this might not be the right place.., anyway I will keep my search and learning on..,

I do condemn what ever Congress and Indira Gandhi did in 1984.,

Please don't associate it with "Hindus"., (They are not even real Gandhi anyway....)

Khalistan will help only Pakistan.

It will neither help Sikhs nor India.,

Why Khalistan., whole India is yours bro.., come and get settled anywhere you like.,

We Hindus see Sikhs as "brave Hindus"., 

Hinduism survived as one of the major religion due to "Rajputs" and "Sikhs".

Gurugranth saheb ki puja se kuch nahi hota., jivan me uttarna bhi padta hai..,

-Vaheguruji.,

I've learned a lot being here. The past forums have a wealth of information. 

If you have questions the sangat here are excellent.  

However, yes you would have to wade through all the smack talking for the info.