Guest Questions

Nihangs in 1984

Guest Questions

The nihangs are supposed to be tyeaar baar tyeaar. Ready for battle at any moment. So where were the nihang Singhs during the attack on harimandir Sahib? Who has the answer to this?

Some Babbar Khalsas were shaheed in the attack and there were some Nihang Singh's in the movement afterwards like some singh's listed on this website http://www.neverforget84.com/shaheeds.

However, their is a point here to take here. Today, and back then, the majority of Nihang Singh's did not do what they could have done with Shashtars. I will not say anything more.

Edited by DarshaPyasi1984

2 hours ago, Guest AnonSengh said:

Babbar Khalsa was mainly made up of people from AKJ though.

Which calendar does AKJ use these days? Bikrami or Nanakshahi?

5a94f51da1359_thinkingemoji.jpg.c304b9a1ec9900fd65b59af5f5ba5246.jpg

Guest Nihangs
6 hours ago, DarshaPyasi1984 said:

Some Babbar Khalsas where shaheed in the attack and there were some Nihang Singh's in the movement afterwards like some singh's listed on this website http://www.neverforget84.com/shaheeds.

However, their is a point here to take here. Today, and back then, the majority of Nihang Singh's did not do what they could have done with Shashtars. I will not say anything more.

So basically they just didn't come out and put up a fight? Only after everything was said and done did they come out? 

They were hazur sahib singhs and taruna dal nihangs but Buddha dal refused because of Santa singh who was a sellout like longowal and yogi harbhajan so nihangs did come but Santa singh made all of Buddha dal singhs stay and also they were threatened 

Guest J_51NGH
1 hour ago, Damdamitaksaal84 said:

They were hazur sahib singhs and taruna dal nihangs but Buddha dal refused because of Santa singh who was a sellout like longowal and yogi harbhajan so nihangs did come but Santa singh made all of Buddha dal singhs stay and also they were threatened 

This is untrue. Baba Santa Singh Ji was not a sellout like longowal. Baba Santa Singh took money to build akal takhat sahib because then we didnt have an akal takhat. We were prone and in a bad situation. Baba Santa Singh Ji used the initiative to get the akal takhat built as quick as possible and without the sangats money since it wasnt the sangat that did the damage. I am not sure what you refer to when you say they were "threatened" can you please elaborate on this. 

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki fateh.

Baba Santa singh was because he took Indira Gandhi money so your saying you should he built akaal thakth sahib quickly but then baba thakur singh did Kar sewa and built it properly and also baba Santa singh used to get money from government to hit singhs who fought after 1984 so he is a sellout like the others 

Edited by Damdamitaksaal84
  • Like 2

@MrDoaba stop me before i start to rip their arseholses with my salotar for doing nindya

8 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

@MrDoaba stop me before i start to rip their arseholses with my salotar for doing nindya

Rip brother mayn...maybe with two arseholes they'll get all the sh!t out their systems and it'll stop coming out their mouth.

12 hours ago, Guest J_51NGH said:

This is untrue. Baba Santa Singh Ji was not a sellout like longowal. Baba Santa Singh took money to build akal takhat sahib because then we didnt have an akal takhat. We were prone and in a bad situation. Baba Santa Singh Ji used the initiative to get the akal takhat built as quick as possible and without the sangats money since it wasnt the sangat that did the damage. I am not sure what you refer to when you say they were "threatened" can you please elaborate on this. 

He was the biggest sell out and traitor who licked the feet of Indra and did whatever she asked him to do.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Guest J_51NGH said:

The Akal Takht which Santa built with blood money was demolished by Sikh sangat and rebuilt 

• Like 3

Santa was a sell out and kicked out of the Panth as a result. Real Nihangs like Brahma and co represented, but then the so called Tarna Dal, Harivelan jathedars i dont know if they did much? I know there are quite a few nihangs who gave shaheediyah but as a whole the 'tyar baar tyar ladliya fauja' as a whole didnt do much

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• Monatosingh replied. The rope is strategic in many ways. Out in the wild and need to make weapons, you may need rope. Need to make a little makeshift roof, you need rope. Need to tie anything together for the purpose of surviving, you will always need rope.   Dori also saves the issue of gatra breaking, etc
    • Guru Nanak Dev Ji's Parkash is disputed between 3 Dates Friday, Katak Sudi 15 Pooranmashi, 1526 Bikrami (Lunar) Saturday, Vaisakh Sudi 3, 1526 Bikrami (Lunar) (Not Pooranmashi) Monday, 1 Vaisakh, 1526 Bikrami (Solar Date) (Pooranmashi) There is debate on this issue, I recommend reading the document mentioned in the OP. Also PLS, Benti for everyone, when referring to Gurpuabs, pls use Bikrami or Mool Nanakshahi (Which are basically Bikrami dates) dates, don't use English dates as they are not accurate as the original. We need more people to start using Desi Months and days, Barah Maha Parro!
    • Serious question though, how would one use a Dori Kirpan practically? Like how would it be used? I think thats why some people say its just for show because maybe you can't use it well? I wouldn't know.
    • Sometimes we use the phrase "Just do it" in the Dojo. Other times we say "Shut up and train".  Heh. 
    • Exactly. Oh, so it's not a made-up saakhi? Even if it were, it would be good. It sounds vaguely like the saakhi of Bhai Banno. I agree that it is unreasonable to demand discounts of shopkeepers because "it's for a religious purpose". They can't verify that. You're trading on your long beard to make the other guy think you're "religious". You're just setting it up for unscrupulous people with beards to come by and abuse it, which then gets found out, and then people lose faith in Sikhs and Sikhi. On the other hand, it would be OK for a gurdwara to put out the call for construction materials, legal services, accounting services, medical services (free medical camps). Then people can verify it's for a religious purpose because they're giving directly to the gurdwara. And then sawmill owners can drop off wood at the gurdwara, marble showroom owners can drop off marble, etc. Or people in fields not in demand can buy the stuff (possibly at cost) and have it delivered to the gurdwara.