Hindu decrease in India

Dsinghd

41 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I have to disagree with the 1.6 because that would mean that Punjab has a fertility rate on par with western countries. 

There are also plenty of non NRI people getting married so I do not buy into that. There is no shortage of brides or bridegrooms with all the palaces and hotels telling us otherwise.

What use is there in lying? If anything that will make people have more children if they think their demographics are under threat.

4 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

Ambedkar did not agree with many parts of the constitution and even said he would burn it .

OK, maybe so. But that just goes to show what I was saying: The Hindus imposed the Constitution on India and its minorities. It wasn't imposed on them.

And they themselves used Hindu and religion terminology. It wasn't the evil angrez's.

2 minutes ago, BhForce said:

OK, maybe so. But that just goes to show what I was saying: The Hindus imposed the Constitution on India and its minorities. It wasn't imposed on them.

And they themselves used Hindu and religion terminology. It wasn't the evil angrez's.

you really think INC bigwigs were really hindus , they were zionist puppets thus the allowance for Dalit rights and women's rights in the constitution because it would destablise hindu society (disrupt India's recovery) if you want to see true 'Brahminwad soch' look at what RSS is doing and planning , removal of affirmative action in education and work for dalits , removal of spousal rape as a crime ... they are proposing only Hindus becoming ministers, secret service, army, doctors , lawyers etc

1 minute ago, BhForce said:

Your anecdote can be countered by my or other posters' anecdotes. Don't mean a thing.

What's there to dispute? It's government figures, via the Census. You must have met with your family and friends while in India, but did you meet with every Punjabi household?

No, but they did.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/fertility-rate-below-replacement-level-for-all-but-hindus-muslims/articleshow/62465588.cms

Master.jpg

As you can see stupid Sikhs are not even having enough children to sustain our population.

We'll be extinct after some decades.

Please nobody bother to say Sikhism will be saved by Sikhs in the West. Between outmarriage, even among our leaders, and low birthrates, we're doomed unless people start making babies!

Not only family, friends, villagers and townsfolk.

No Punjabi family has only 1 child if they can help it. We don't have a one child policy like China, that is why think it is hogwash. 

It is definitely higher than 1.6.

It is just a blanket number. There is no breakdown to how they came that number and how they skew that statistic.

Just now, Ranjeet01 said:

Not only family, friends, villagers and townsfolk.

No Punjabi family has only 1 child if they can help it. We don't have a one child policy like China, that is why think it is hogwash. 

I appreciate that you may have travelled widely when you last visited. 

That is not the same thing as a comprehensive survey. Also, there are plenty of urban families with a 2 bedroom house, one for the couple, one for the single kid.

Why are you fighting this, bro?

Do you think it's a conspiracy by the evil government to mislead the Sikhs? If anything, if that were the case, they would tag the Sikhs as having a big birthrate, thus leading some Sikhs to overcompensate in the other direction by having only one child. As it is, they're alerting us to have more kids.

Census workers come your house, and they ask you a whole bunch of questions, one of which is your children, and another of which is your religion. Here's a copy of the census form. Check it out if you don't believe me.

15 minutes ago, BhForce said:

I appreciate that you may have travelled widely when you last visited. 

That is not the same thing as a comprehensive survey. Also, there are plenty of urban families with a 2 bedroom house, one for the couple, one for the single kid.

Why are you fighting this, bro?

Do you think it's a conspiracy by the evil government to mislead the Sikhs? If anything, if that were the case, they would tag the Sikhs as having a big birthrate, thus leading some Sikhs to overcompensate in the other direction by having only one child. As it is, they're alerting us to have more kids.

Census workers come your house, and they ask you a whole bunch of questions, one of which is your children, and another of which is your religion. Here's a copy of the census form. Check it out if you don't believe me.

I would believe it if I can see the consequences on the ground with my own eyes that confirm what is on the census. 

The problem is that there are inconsistencies in my opinion. 

If there was decrease in childbirths/facilities you would hear from maternity wards that there are less kids or even from midwives that they are not delivering as many children.

School places would be empty because of the lack of kids being born. 

You would see a decrease in funding in childhood services if there are less children.

There are so many things you would see as a result of below replacement fertility.

2 hours ago, CharhdiKala said:

What use is there in lying? If anything that will make people have more children if they think their demographics are under threat.

one thing about humans is they often feel insecure if they perceive themselves as being small in number and less likely to take political risks . So if the most historically troublesome population for delhi hukhamat are told we have reduced you to a sixth of your priginal geographic region , and killed approx 3 million of your faithful , we have taken to water rights, taxed you to the hilt whilst removing investment in education and infrastructure, we have been bullying you non-stop since 47 . you have no worthwhile leaders any more , your kids are harassed for wearing kakars and dastars in education and exam centres the law enforcers are sided with us "   most humans will be wary and pessimistic .