According to Hindu Gujju Indian prime minister Nahendra Modi there is only Sikh extremism no hindu extremism

superkaur

2 hours ago, superkaur said:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/in-a-first-canada-calls-for-action-against-sikh-terror-groups-in-joint-document-with-india/articleshow/63050652.cms

So according to hindu guji extremist and murderer of gujji muslims modi and their counterpart Canadian collaborators and enablers in indian state terrorism this is what we can understand from the last 40years:

• Operation blue star 1984 mass murder of Sikhs and an attack on the heart of Sikhism   = no indian state oppression &  terrorism / indian extremism / no hindu terror
  • anti-sikh genocide 1984 northern india pogroms = no indian state oppression &  terrorism / indian extremism / no hindu terror
  • Operation woodrose mass murder and extra judicial of Punjabi Sikh civilian youths = no indian state oppression &  terrorism / indian extremism / no hindu terror
  • 1946 assurances to Sikh leadership of area of self rule in northern indian = no indian state oppression &  terrorism / indian extremism / no hindu terror
  • Burnings of Sikh scriptures and attacks on gurdwara's = no indian state oppression &  terrorism / indian extremism / no hindu terror
  • 1980s-90s propaganda tapes sent to world wide media outlets giving one side of the story against the Sikh minority community = no indian state oppression &  terrorism / indian extremism / no hindu terror
  • Bombing of air india in 1985 using proxy pasty groups and agent provocateurs = no indian state oppression &  terrorism / indian extremism / no hindu terror
  • Using black cat criminals in punjab to mass murder punjabis in 80s/90 = no indian state oppression &  terrorism / indian extremism / no hindu terror
  • Bombing places in in pakistan in 80s using hindu indian agents like sarabjit singh =  no indian state oppression &  terrorism / indian extremism / no hindu terror
  • Hindu brahmin and govt indian agents dressing up as Sikhs and trying to interfere in our religious affairs and also killing innocent people = no indian state oppression &  terrorism / indian extremism / no hindu terror

yup its all sikh terror according to the indian m0rons. Its all Sikh terror in kashmir right now and for the last 20years india right?.... its all Sikh terror killing innocent people for eating beef or taking cows to be slaughtered? its all sikh terror where upper caste hindu rapists are gang raping innocent women and girls in public in many states cos they happen to be of a low caste . Yup Its all Sikh terror from groups like BKI and ISYF who are a virtually a spent force, defunct and their influence and power in sikh political circles akin to nothing. There is no indian hindu terror that minorities or the world needs to be concerned about it cos indian religious minorities lives don't matter. Age old story of the powerful and rich corrupt helping the rich and powerful corrupt. As long as they can do economic deals make the money get richer, screw the lives the  human rights and interests of those who do not look like them or believe in what they believe in.

can-i-get-a-witness.jpg.69d706e56bba9858b20be4668cfc583a.jpg

96fb2f607b44771f56bcaed0281cf7150a258e67-1S_1280.gif.636705d6c373a8e236e17b2faf2f1b5c.gif

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

The Hindu Gujerati seems to be the most virulently anti Sikh part of the Hindu strata. 

They are the most staunch hindu yet seem to be the least dharmic of other hindus. 

Their values seem to be the antithesis of our values of Sikhs. 

I have some theories as to why the Gujerati is like this and why it contrasts with Sikh values. 

They feel the most threatened and jealous of Sikhs for some reason.

I think that it has to be with geography.  We Sikhs come from Punjab and it is a green and fertile land. We are shaped by our geography and combined with Sikhi, we have an abundance mentality.

When you have an abundance mentality, you are more generous and share. That is why in Sikhi we have vand shako. 

Gujerat is a dry parched region. Because of this Gujeratis have a scarcity mentality,  that is why they are less generous and are generally more stingy. It would be difficult for them to accept Sikhi because vand shako means to share and they have to be hoarders as their environment dictates. 

That is my theory anyway. 

Bro Bhai Mokham SIngh ji was Gujarati ... let's just say that they grew up misanney because of Hindu culturals values of make a dollar at any cost. Gandhi so called Bapu was guju and he had zero love for sikhs even to the extent of trying to throw Mud on Guru Pita ji's sacrifices for humanity by calling him a deluded/wayward rebel.

15 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

will this guy do (Stephen Harper)?

He does quite well. Thank you Bhenji. 

Just to be clear, probably unnecessarily,  I was agreeing with the OP fully to begin with, and using black cultural references because they know about this type of thing all too well in the United States...okay.....cool....so...yeah I can't always tell....on the spectrum or something....ahem..

Thanks...

To the op....mmm girl, preach!

I didn't actually want a witness though...but thanks

I think your literal response has broken my overly literal mind. Hah. 

3 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

He does quite well. Thank you Bhenji. 

Just to be clear, probably unnecessarily,  I was agreeing with the OP fully to begin with, and using black cultural references because they know about this type of thing all too well in the United States...okay.....cool....so...yeah I can't always tell....on the spectrum or something....ahem..

Thanks...

To the op....mmm girl, preach!

I didn't actually want a witness though...but thanks

I think your literal response has broken my overly literal mind. Hah. 

O:)

mission complete

5 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

Bro Bhai Mokham SIngh ji was Gujarati ... let's just say that they grew up misanney because of Hindu culturals values of make a dollar at any cost. Gandhi so called Bapu was guju and he had zero love for sikhs even to the extent of trying to throw Mud on Guru Pita ji's sacrifices for humanity by calling him a deluded/wayward rebel.

Bhai Mokham Singh was the exception.

Some Hindus are more kanjoos than others.

Gujeratis are those type of Hindus. I heard a Hindu Punjabi Brahmin of all people tell a Gujerati how tight his people were. It was quite an.eye opening experience. 

I think we as Sikhs don't look how non Sikhs see us. 

I think that these Gujerati Hindus see us intellictually inferior,  big and dumb but cannot figure how come these Sikhs make such a great success of themselves if they are so dumb.

They think to themselves , " What is it about the Sardar's religion that makes them this way."

They see something in us that we don't and it scares them.

We are hated by higher caste hindus because in the caste system they are the rentier castes.  They feed off the lower castes like a parasite does. 

We as Sikhs by an large produce and create our own value and distribute it and create more prosperity all round.we operate outside the caste system, it does nothing for us, there is no need for it.

We Sikhs have chardikala spirit and therefore we have more energy to take risks.  We don't over -think things like a lot of these highly intellectual Hindus who create paralysis by analysis, we just do.

And when we create wealth out of it, it gets right up their nose.