So Jagmeet gets married ....

jkvlondon

Singhs from UK worked so hard to stop marriages in palaces and places where everything is allowed. Act like this destroys their hard work and now next generation will get misled.

harinder and wife of Sikhri were the main at this event (she read during pharray). I personally along with other Singh’s stopped this guy bringing in sri Guru Granth Sahib ji in suitcase at the local youth camp in California. Gullible and non-informed folks like jagmeet follow these ppl for their religious advice.

2 hours ago, Singh123456777 said:

Can the @ADMIN close this thread now? Like jeez

I disagree, people should be able to vent out their opinions, thats what forums are for. If you dont like it, you can just unfollow the topic and move on. 

3 hours ago, TheeTurbanator said:

I disagree, people should be able to vent out their opinions, thats what forums are for. If you dont like it, you can just unfollow the topic and move on. 

So you can would like to drag this topic out till 20 more pages?

11 hours ago, Singh123456777 said:

So you can would like to drag this topic out till 20 more pages?

I would personalty not drag out this topic, but I wouldn’t infringe on the rights of those who wish to discuss it. It’s better to leave it than to censor conversation. Even if you censor this topic, more are bound to come up. 

• The topic was locked