If only halal Maas is not allowed, then what’s wrong with eating other meat like takeaways etc

Guest Confused

Guest Confused

As per the akaal takhat, hazuri And nihang maryada only halal Maas is not allowed so what’s wrong with eating maccies or KFC?

this may be a stupid question but honestly why can’t we eat other meat that’s not halal. Even though I don’t agree with niddar nang at all, there was a video posted on here a few weeks ago with him eating maccies and Singhs on YouTube and on this forum were totally against it, but it’s not halal meat so what’s wrong with it?

1 hour ago, Guest Confused said:

As per the akaal takhat, hazuri And nihang maryada only halal Maas is not allowed so what’s wrong with eating maccies or KFC?

this may be a stupid question but honestly why can’t we eat other meat that’s not halal. Even though I don’t agree with niddar nang at all, there was a video posted on here a few weeks ago with him eating maccies and Singhs on YouTube and on this forum were totally against it, but it’s not halal meat so what’s wrong with it?

Wow, you really are confused.

In no sense is all non-Halal meat allowed by Nihung or Hazuri maryada. Only the meat of an animal jhatka'd in a specific maryada with a Sri Sahib is allowed to be consumed.

Jhatka means a single stroke of the Sri Sahib.

McDonalds and KFC meat is not jhatka'd by Singhs, therefore it is not allowed in Nihung or Hazuri maryada.

If you're not a Nihung but just playing dressup with blue clothes, you can do whatever you want, but don't think that you won't come what's coming to you.

1 hour ago, Guest Confused said:

all meat these days in the fast food chains are halal , and also in some schools although there was no announcement of the change in the education authorities , parents found out and freaked .

37 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

all meat these days in the fast food chains are halal , and also in some schools although there was no announcement of the change in the education authorities , parents found out and freaked .

Yeah, good point, the whole question is moot anyways.

The reason meat is halal is because the Muslims kick up a fuss if it's not.

On the other hand, Christians (except for some) have no ankh, and they will happily lap up halal meat, even though halal is part of the Islamification process when Muslims come into a country, a process which Guru Gobind Singh ji strictly told us to stop in its tracks.

1 hour ago, BhForce said:

On the other hand, Christians (except for some) have no ankh, and they will happily lap up halal meat, even though halal is part of the Islamification process when Muslims come into a country, a process which Guru Gobind Singh ji strictly told us to stop in its tracks.

the number of apneh who don't care about eating chicken from halal joints makes me sick , they are paying to go against their Guru ji but then again they do the same when they pay those hindu/musley naaii to shave and butcher their kesh....

no akkl no ankh just phokat gaanne

2 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

the number of apneh who don't care about eating chicken from halal joints makes me sick , they are paying to go against their Guru ji but then again they do the same when they pay those hindu/musley naaii to shave and butcher their kesh....

So true

6 hours ago, Guest Confused said:

Akaal Takth says any meat that is not Halal (but I take it to the next level and say any meat that has been killed ritualistically is not allowed).

image.png.532dcd960d94c8cb4e1af0537bc3f69e.png

The Hazur Sahib Maryada says the same thing (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m--t9yDUPS8 - watch the whole video)

There is no specific "nihang" maryada, each Dal is different in their own way. Though most Nihangs support Jhatka (quick strike with Sri Sahib)

http://gb.budhadal.org/traditions/jhatka/

I

5 hours ago, BhForce said:

I suspect it also has to do with certain segment of goreh who feel guilty and think appeasing muslims (even they have not asked for halal )   makes them less racist. 

Interesting radio show with iain Dale on LBC regarding halal meat and as a gorah he was not backing down against muslims calling. 

He was saying things like , " I could not care less what your prophet thinks.."

There is also a degree of laziness in part of the mainstream goreh. What happens is that if the majority are not bothered about eating requirements of a minority, it is easier for the establishment to adopt the minority 's food which is in this case is halal.

What is also interesting is that as per Iain Dale's LBC show last night, about 60 percent of halal abbatoirs have serious hygiene issues. 

How many times have you heard of the health and hygiene issues from halal based muslim restaurants / take aways. 

The other elephant in the room for adoption of halal by mainstream restaurants is cost. 

I suspect that the low grade, unhygienic halal meat is cheaper and since keeping costs lower is part of most businesses. 

4 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

VID-20180222-WA0015.mp4 

VID-20180222-WA0015.mp4