If only halal Maas is not allowed, then what’s wrong with eating other meat like takeaways etc

Guest Confused

Guest London jwaan
On 22/02/2018 at 1:21 PM, jkvlondon said:

all meat these days in the fast food chains are halal ,

"all"???? Hahaha hahaha that cracks me up. You utter <banned word filter activated>.

Let's have some halal bacon, or maybe some halal ham or sausages.

Thank you so much for the entertainment from your ongoing utterly moronic propaganda!

16 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

When certain specials on it was normal for shopkeepers to do bulkbuys  so we were used to seeing that but one day this guy comes to the till with his trolley filled with case upon case of cat food , the other musley who worked there commented on the strange purchase and one asked him do you have a cat ... to which he replied no and then smirked ..

Moral: 1) Don't eat meat

or

2) Only eat meat slaughtered by Singhs in a chauni for immediate consumption.

11 hours ago, Guest London jwaan said:

"all"???? Hahaha hahaha that cracks me up. You utter <banned word filter activated>.

Let's have some halal bacon, or maybe some halal ham or sausages.

Thank you so much for the entertainment from your ongoing utterly moronic propaganda!

I don't have to spell out for others as they are intelligent and aware enough of the kosher/halal restriction on pigmeat

except it seems you ....

hamburgers are not made from ham BTW just in case you also haven't worked that one out ...

Guest London jwaan
5 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

I don't have to spell out for others as they are intelligent and aware enough of the kosher/halal restriction on pigmeat

except it seems you ....

hamburgers are not made from ham BTW just in case you also haven't worked that one out ...

Nice one. Stupid reply as usual jkv. What's actually happened is you have made a ridiculous statement which is deliberately incorrect. And now an even more idiotic justification.

And even excluding pork, "all" meat in fast food chains is not halal. For example mcdonalds does not use halal meat. You are taking right out of your jagsaw as usual.

Guest London jwaan
12 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

except it seems you ....

http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/whatmakesmcdonalds/questions/food/halal/why-doesnt-mcdonalds-offer-halal-food.html

Here is proof that your too are talking out of your anus.

See that? Proof. A new concept to you I know. Rather than your ridiculous baseless statements.

Guest London jwaan
37 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

except it seems you ....

"All" means without exception.

https://www.pizzahut.co.uk/restaurants/about/faqs/

http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/whatmakesmcdonalds/questions/food/halal/why-doesnt-mcdonalds-offer-halal-food.html

https://www.fiveguys.co.uk/contact#answer-halal

And even the chains with some halal outlets, that is dumb to assume therfore that they are all.

That's just burning deliberately dumb. Let me give you an example  for your basic dumb mind to understand. Some participants in this forum (predominantly you and jagsaw) choose to exaggerate and manipulate their idiotic opinions as evidenced facts to create shock. More often than not this is delivered from their respective anuses. That does not mean that all do. Please take a seat if that's too much for your brain to process.

Clearly it is you without any intelligence whatsoever. You dummy.

On 22/02/2018 at 7:08 PM, Ranjeet01 said:

I

I suspect it also has to do with certain segment of goreh who feel guilty and think appeasing muslims (even they have not asked for halal )   makes them less racist. 

Interesting radio show with iain Dale on LBC regarding halal meat and as a gorah he was not backing down against muslims calling. 

He was saying things like , " I could not care less what your prophet thinks.."

There is also a degree of laziness in part of the mainstream goreh. What happens is that if the majority are not bothered about eating requirements of a minority, it is easier for the establishment to adopt the minority 's food which is in this case is halal.

https://medium.com/incerto/the-most-intolerant-wins-the-dictatorship-of-the-small-minority-3f1f83ce4e15

Interesting article from Nassim Nicholas Taleb regarding how halal has got it's way in the UK.

It is quite long though. 

On 22/02/2018 at 7:08 PM, Ranjeet01 said:

I

I suspect it also has to do with certain segment of goreh who feel guilty and think appeasing muslims (even they have not asked for halal )   makes them less racist. 

Interesting radio show with iain Dale on LBC regarding halal meat and as a gorah he was not backing down against muslims calling. 

He was saying things like , " I could not care less what your prophet thinks.."

There is also a degree of laziness in part of the mainstream goreh. What happens is that if the majority are not bothered about eating requirements of a minority, it is easier for the establishment to adopt the minority 's food which is in this case is halal.

It's sleepwalking into Sharjah compliance.

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

It's sleepwalking into Sharjah compliance.

The proliferation of these chicken joints is a big part of the problem. It is chicken that they want to dominate.

It seems to co-incide with Nandos being established in the UK and the popularisation of peri peri. 

After that they want to try to ban pork based products. My old local Safe ways (as when they used to exist) had seriously reduced their pork based products. It was soon discovered that the muslim lobby steathily attempted to ban pork based products. 

What you find very interesting is that in a non muslim dominated area, muslim based restaurants don't even display the halal sign. Whether that means they use non halal meat, I cannot say.

A lot of cafe and diner based restaurants are dominated by Turks but they don't even bother with halal, it seems to be something Pakistanis are more stringent on.

I suspect it has to do with displaying their Islamic credentials being that they are seen as lower level muslim in the ummah.

But there does seem to be more and more opposition to halal and more openly so. 

There is a midlands based website the displays all the restaurant that serves halal and non halal food. 

When I was listening to the LBC talk, there were concerns regarding the UK hygiene health and safety laws.  I expect that this will get louder.